Captured

Jjongah drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 6 months since Jonghyun and Yura started secretly dating, 1 year after being on We got maried as a virtual couple. Only close friends and family of the pair knew about their relationship and they intended to keep it a secret because going public with a relationship could tarnish their reputation and cause anger among fans.

Yura found it hard at times as they always had to meet secretly, usually late at night when they both didn't have schedules - she wished that they could go out in public freely without being followed and pestered.

"Sometimes i wish i was not a celebrity." Yura sighed putting on her seatbelt as Jonghyun started the car

"I know, same here." He replied looking back at her, some how his eyes were sincere and genuine that it made Yura feel more at ease.

"Mmm oppa." She nodded and smiled slightly

"I'm hungry how about you?"

"I'm so hungry i might pass out."

Jonghyun chuckled and they drove to a curry restaurant nearby.

They stopped outside the restaurant and before they got out of the car, Yura grabbed Jonghyun's arm as he opened his car door

"Wae?" He said looking back at her

"Thank you, i just wanted to say thank you."

"Pabo why are you thanking me?"

"For being by my side." She beamed leaning forward and pecking him on the lips, he immediately grinned and they made their way inside the restaurant.

After they finished their late dinner Jonghyun and Yura drove to the hills and parked up, it was a spot they only knew about, somewhere no one would be able to see them.

Yura reclined her seat back and closed her eyes, telling Jonghyun stories about when she was younger - he had always been the listener in their relationship and he was envious of how easily Yura could tell stories and make interesting conversation.

He reclined his seat back and stared at her as she talked.

"Oppa you need to talk more, even though we are dating you still don't talk as much." She turned facing him

"You already know i'm a listener not a speaker." He replied making himself more comfortable on the seat, smiling she nodded and closed her eyes.

"I'm sleepy." She mumbled

"I should take you home to rest then." Jonghyun sat up pulling his seat back up, his girlfriend was already fast asleep and he chuckled before turning the car engine on.

15 minutes later they arrived at their final destination, the girl's day apartment complex.

"Ah youngie." He said patting her arm

"Mmmm." She mumbled eyes still closed

"We're here, its late already."

She rubbed her eyes and sat up taking her seatbelt off

"I'll walk you inside." He said as he got out of the car, turning his snapback around so that his face was sheltered - even though it was after midnight there was a possibility someone could see them both.

Yura closed the car door and jonghyun put the hood up of her jacket over her head to shield her face and they made their way quickly inside the building.

The couple stopped outside the apartment door as Yura fumbled for her keys in her purse

"I'm still half asleep, sorry oppa you can go." She groggily muttered putting the key in the door

"I'll wait unti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter