Its not the end

Jjongah drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day that jonghyun and Yura dreaded the most had finally arrived and it left a sick feeling in their stomachs. Today was the last day of their virtual marriage on the show "We got married" and although they knew it would come to an end soon they didn't prepare themselves for the emotional departure.

Jonghyun and Yura had both grown close since their first awkward meeting and he surprisingly had grown fond of her, he almost choked at the thought of not being able to see her twice a week to film and his heart hurt a little knowing that they will not see each other often - though he never really showed how much he cared for Yura on screen it was definite off screen.

"This is it huh?" Yura said rubbing her hands together

Jonghyun nodded in response carefully placing yura's hands in his "You will need to take extra care of yourself, since i no longer will be able to after this."

"Mmmmm." Yura pouted looking at their intertwined hands

"Promise?" Jonghyun said holding out his pinky, Yura was slightly taken back as she was always the one who made Jonghyun pinky promise, she smiled and linked her pinky with his, heart hurting at the sight.

"Cheer up ah youngie." He said brushing her hair behind her ears

"Its such a weird feeling thats all." She mumbled squeezing his hand

They filmed the last episode and thanked all the staff and crew for their hard work, returning to their house to gather their things.

An awkward silence filled the air as Yura folded her clothes putting it carefully in to her suitcase, the same suitcase she bought to the house when they moved in, her eyes started to water remembering all the memories her and Jonghyun shared at the house.

Jonghyun was cleaning up the lounge carefully peeking over at Yura who was unusually quiet, he already knew that she was down about the show being over and didn't know what to say or do mustering up the courage he walked over to Yura,he stood behind her holding up his hand ready to comfort her when she suddenly sniffed.

"I need to be alone right now oppa." She said zipping up her suitcase

"Ah young." He muttered

"Please." She said heavily sighing, jonghyun nodded and walked away granting her request to be left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter