Misunderstanding

Jjongah drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stood outside in the cold clasping her hands together, patience starting to wear thin.

"He was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago." She mumbled looking at her watch, Jonghyun had promised to meet her outside their favourite meat restaurant in Gangnam and she couldn't wait to see him, it had been so long since they had met since ending "We got married" and today was the day she was going to confess to him.

Yura waited and waited minutes passed by and she got fed up, huffing and puffing she dialled his number hoping he had a good excuse ready, for her stomach had already started grumbling.

Voicemail.

"AIshhh jinjja, this guy." She pouted staring at her phone, finally giiving into the cold she walked in to the restaurant and sat at the table reading through the menu, memories flooded back reminding her of all the times her and Jonghyun came here after we got married episodes to eat their favourite meat.

The waiter approached Yura and she decided to order her and Jonghyun's food, besides she already knew his taste pallette.

"Are you waiting for someone?" The waiter asked and yura nodded proudly

"He should be here soon."

10 minutes passed and Yura was getting anxious, getting out her phone she called him once more only disappointed to get his voicemail.

Fumbling through her phone she sent him a selca with a caption "Jjong jjong hurry, i'm getting hungry."

She giggled as she pressed the send button, after taking several selcas out of boredom and eating all the appetizers the waiter bought, a sick feeling in her stomach emerged, not the sick kind of feeling you get when you eat too fast but the sick feeling knowing something isn't right.

When the waiter emerged with their meat and plates of food she smiled slightly embarrassed as her dinner date had still not turned up.

"Thank you."

Yura looked around the restaurant, searching for a sign that he was near still no sign of him. Glancing at her phone she had suddenly lost her appetite as there was stuill no reply from Jonghyun.

"This food can't go to waste, maybe he is caught up with his schedule so he is late." She muttered cutting the meat and placing it on the grill.

Jonghyun always used to cut her meat for her and even feed her, it was natural, they were close friends and after we got married she realised that she had fallen for him.

Yura wrapped the meat in lettuce and gobbled it up forgetting that she was eating alone, she sipped on her lemonade when she saw a car pull up across the road, it was jonghyun's car.

"Oppa's here." She smiled rising from her seat to get a better view of him, little did she know what she was about to witness would devastate her.

She could see Jonghyun in the drivers seat and another figure next to him in the passenger seat, a woman. Her heart jumped a little and she squinted her eyes to get a better view.

He got out of the car and the female stepped out, walking towards the drivers side.

"Nana?" Yura whispered shoving a piece of beef in consciously, Nana got inside the car as jonghyun closed it

Yura had to blink again, lightly slapping her head she couldn't believe that what she witnessed was real. Before she knew it her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter