One-sided love

Jjongah drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 6 months since jonghyun and Yura had ended their stint on the variety show "We got married" and the two tried to keep in contact as much as possible despite their busy schedules.

"When was the last time you seen her?" Nana asked

"Not since the last filming, its been awhile." Jonghyun replied looking outside the cafe window

He had met up with idol/model Nana who was a very close friend of his, she was the one he told alot of personal things to and the one he confided in when it came to women.

"It's been that long? She asked about you when i bumped into her a few weeks ago." Nana spoke while stirring her mocha.

"Really? She's really busy these days so we can't meet up like we use to." He sighed, eyes still fixated on the moving traffic outside

"You sound depressed oppa, is there something you're regretting?"

Jonghyun lifted the cup up to his lips slowly sipping on his cappuccino and sighed once more

"There is alot i regret." He said placing the cup back on the table

"You fell for her didn't you?" She asked her face lighting up curious for Jonghyun's answer

"I fell for her hard, it was only supposed to be for a show - i never wanted it... well this to happen."  He spoke voice trailing off at the last few words.

"The only way for you to stop being regretful and pitiful is to tell her how you feel."

"You know i'm not good with stuff like that Jinah." He said looking down at his cup of coffee

"Well thats why you came to me right? You wanted my advice and i'm telling you if you don't confess, she's going to be snatched up by another handsome man." She sat back in her chair crossing one leg over the other.

"I hate it when you're right." He mumbled

"It's your choice to take my advice or not oppa, i just don't like seeing you all mopey and depressed." She pursed her lips

"I'll do it." He sat up looking at Nana without blinking

"Are you sure? I can't guarantee it will go the way you want it to Jjong."

"I'll take that risk." Jonghyun nodded and Nana could tell he meant it by the seriousness in his tone.

"You have to tell me how it goes okay? I have to meet someone soon so i have to go." She said quickly touching up her make up while holding up her compact mirror.

"When are you going to introduce me to your boyfriend hmm? You didn't even ask me for approval." He folded his arms chuckling at Nana's sudden vanity.

"When you and Yura get together, we can go on a double date." She beamed smacking her lips and chucking her mirror in her chanel bag.

"Tell Chanyeol i say hi." Jonghyun laughed

"Arrasso, good luck oppa." She smiled before patting his back, Jonghyun waved at Nana as her driver pulled up outside to pick her up.

Jonghyun and Yura had agreed to meet up at a local restaurant they had been to a few times when they were still on we got married.

Jonghyun had arrived early so that he could prepare the gift he was going to give Yura when he confessed to her, he held the little velvet box in his hand, inside was the thin silver ring she said she  liked when they went to his friends jewellery store in Itaewon.

His heart beat was getting faster and his hands were starting to sweat, he took a deep breath and gulped down a glass of water to ease his nerves.

He saw a car pull up outside the restaurant and noticed Yura in the front passenger seat, the driver was a man who looked about his age, he gulped and poured himself another glass of water.

Yura opened the car door and stepped out walking across the road when she suddenly turned around to see the taller man walking after her, he handed her what looked like her handbag that she must have forgotten in the car and she smiled warmly at him when he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Jonghyun almost choked on his water at the scene he saw outside, Yura was smiling from ear to ear and the male hugged her tightly before letting go and making his way back to the car.

All he could think about was how he was going to deal with the situation he had unintentionally got himself into, he heard her cheery voice greeting the waiter and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter