Broken Hearts

Past, Present, Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Year 2012

 

Nobody's POV

 

It's already past 11 in the evening and yet the whole Coup D'état Bar has only started the night.

Several people can be seen dancing on the dance floor while others can be seen seating on the couch getting theirselves drunk. One particular group of people stand out amongst the crowd, not just because of their haughtiness and appearance but because they are quite famous for being regular in the bar.

The group is compose of 9 girls and 10 boys. They are here not just to party hard but to celebrate the birthday of one of the member.

"Happy Birthday to the Ice Princess Jessica! Cheers everyone!", Tiffany shouted while raising her cup.

Everyone followed her and greeted the birthday girl.

"Yah Fany it's my birthday and your saying such a mean word.", Jessica slap the arm of the girl beside her.

"Ah the ice princess is mad let's give her a warm hug girls." Yoona said.

The 8 beautiful girls hug the celebrant. Jessica is really thankful to have wonderful friends like them while the girls are busy sending their love and kisses to the celebrant, the 10 boys are busying theirselves with liquor.

"Because it's my best friend birthday today. All drinks are on me!" Taecyeon shouted to the crowd which earned him a lot of cheers.

"You're gonna be paying for all of this? I better increase the price of each booze then." The owner of the bar said.

"Hey Jiyong don't be too mean on me! You should give me discount instead of increasing it." Taecyeon scolded him.

Jiyong just scoffed at the taller guy. "What a cheapskate!", he tease the guy.

Taecyeon just let him be and drink his heart out. Nichkhun who was seating beside the drinking guy informed them about something, "Guys don't be too mean at him cause he might get his heart broken later.", he said while putting his arm on the other guy shoulder.

"Yah Khun are you saying that I'll be rejected.!", disappointment can be heard in Taecyeon's voice.

Youngbae who's silently sipping his drink suddenly speak up, "So you decided to man up now Eh.", he said but a hint of jealousy can be heard from his voice.

"Yah hyung don't be jealous of Taec Hyung just go and confess to Yuri! We all know that you two like each other." Seungri smirked at him.

"Over my dead and y body Youngbae." Jiyong warned Youngbae who just answered him with a what-the-heck look.

"Gosh what a possessive older brother." Eunhyuk teased Jiyong and everyone like he have a sister complex. He just ignored them, after all he just want to protect his sister even if it's his best buddy.

 

The night is still young and everyone is having their best night Hyoyeon invited Wooyoung and Eunhyuk on the dance floor; Henry, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, Taeyeon and Yoona are busy chattering with one another; Sooyoung, Yuri, Youngbae, Seungri and JunK are busy drinking theirselves on the free drinks, Jessica and Taecyeon are nowhere to be found, Jiyong is busy flirting with the girls and lastly, Seohyun and Tiffany are busy assisting the drunk Sunny.

Tiffany then noticed that Seunghyun has been silently sitting alone on the couch the whole time. Seohyun who noticed that she's been looking on the other side of the club ask her, "Unnie are you looking at Seunghyun Oppa?".

"Yah I'm just wondering why Tabi Oppa is so silent the whole time.", she said her focused is now on Sunny who was drunk asleep.

"Eh why don't you go and talk with him.", Seo said to Fany. She and everyone (she thinks) on their group knows that Fany likes Seunghyun since they were little.

The group have been friends since they were little and they can see that Seunghyun also likes Fany. They can see the sparks that the two are emitting.

Fany look at her worriedly, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter