Back Hug

Past, Present, Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12


TIFFANY's POV

A loud banging against my door wake me up from my deep slumber. I hurriedly opened the door to see who's disturbing me from my sleep.

"Yah Fany you're still sleeping?", Taeyeon ask me. I can see the other girls behind her.

"Obviously I'm still sleeping until you guys bangs at my door.", I sarcastically answered them.

"Unnie come on you need to take a bath.", Seohyun pulled me to my bathroom.

"Hey what are you guys doing?", I asked them.

"Shut up Fany and just do what we tell you.", Jessica glared at me.

After a very fast shower the girls pushed me to Jessica's car and drove somewhere.

"What the heck with this guys!", I frustratedly asked them. "Look at me guys I never gone out my whole life wearing something like this."

Well I'm a fashionista I pick my hang out clothes carefully and I never thought that I'll get out of my house wearing just a plain tank top and white shorts and a house slipper.

"Unnie will be changing your clothes when we get to the place.", Seo calmly said to me.

"Fany stop blabbering about your fashion sense okay.", Taeyeon said.

"Guys where getting near. You know what to do Eh.", Jessica peeked at the rear mirror and smirked at me.

I was about to ask them when they blindfolded me and muffled my mouth. I can hear the sound of the car being parked. The girls also lead me to somewhere I don't know.

"Ooh guys your here.", I heard Yuri shouted.

"Faster guys let her seat here.", Sunny said. I can feel them tugging my hand to somewhere.

"You know what to do unnie just simple curls okay.", Sooyoung said.

"Okay girls we have to get ourselves ready. Fany just stay still okay.", Hyoyeon whispered at me.

I want to take the blindfold away but I stop myself and trust the girls.

After some minutes someone take the blindfold away.

"Fany don't open your eyes okay.", Jessica said. "If you open your eyes you'll never guess what I'll do to you.", she coldly added.

I just nodded in return. They also take off the one that is covering mouth. I take this chance to ask them what's going on in which they answered that I should just trust them.

I can feel someone is putting a makeup on my face. After sometimes the girls assisted me to somew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter