He's back!

Past, Present, Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Present Time 2015

 

Tiffany POV

 

It's been years since I saw him. Yes three freaking years since he left me without leaving a single word, without informing us his whereabouts, and without contacting me , his friends and even his family.

And now here he is standing straight right in front of me with his arms open as if telling me to hug him and with wide grin plastered on his face he said, "Mi Young I'm back."

 

 

 

' Oppa I really really like you! '
' Eh I like you too Mi Young! Your the best girl friend that I ever had. '

 

My eyes shot wide open and I noticed that my body is now covered in sweat. It's only a dream! No, not a dream but a nightmare from the past.

I glance at the digital clock on the bedside table, 10 o'clock it reads. I got off from my queen size bed and went to the wash room. I look at my face in the mirror and I see some black rings under my eyes.

"Yah Fany stop remembering the past." I said while slapping both of my cheeks.

I started my daily routine to forget that nightmare. I am drying my hair and humming my favorite song Into the New World when suddenly I heard the doorbell ringing.

"Shoot I forgot that I'll be meeting the girls at the club." I loudly muttered to myself.

I briskly walked to the door after seeing the panic face of Sica on the door monitor. She looks panic stricken and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter