Blue

Past, Present, Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

NICHKHUN's POV

I hear my doorbell ringing again. I thought Mi Young already went home but the person I see in my front door shocked me.

"Nickhun I know you're in there. Open up this freaking door!", he said in calm but cold tone.

I hesitated for a little while but still opened it. Nichkhun be a man.

The moment I opened the door strong hands grasp my collar and held me back to the wall.

"What the are you doing this whole week?!", Seunghyun said in a very angry tone.

I held my head down. "I'm just giving you two what you want.", I mumbled.

Hyung step backwards and give me a full blow in the face.

"You freaking *ssh*le! Giving us what we want?! Is this what you want?! Making Mi Young sad and stressed out!?"

"She's just stressed out because she don't know how will she faced her parents now that the wedding is called off.", I said while letting my back slide on the wall. My face is feeling numb because of the punch that he gave. Blood is also dripping in my mouth. But I don't care, I deserve this.

" Nick do you think that she's doing and feeling all of this just because she doesn't want to embarrass herself in front of everyone!", he said while trying to stop himself from hitting me again.

"Yes!", I now got the courage to look at him straight in the eyes. "She doesn't love me Hyung. She's been waiting and loving you this whole time."

SEUNGHYUN's POV

Waiting for me? Are you kidding me? I feel humiliated and angry. After all I also thought that she'll be waiting for me.

I let myself slide against the wall slumping my body in the ground just like Nichkhun.

"I want to punch you again but I guess I did more than enough already.", I sighed and let my tears roll down in my eyes. "Nick I already talked with Mi Young. I confessed my feelings. I told her everything that I should have said-"

"Good for you Hyung.", he interrupted me from my talking.

"What the heck Nick let me finish first."

Flashback

It's been two days since that incident. The day I ruined not just the wedding but also my supposed to he childhood friends.

I'm now facing the bedroom door of Mi Young. I slowly opened the door and passed by the mini living room in her door. I saw her lying in her bed with headphones.

"Mi You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter