Chapter 5: My Oppa

Who's My Husband?!

Chapter 5: My Oppa

 

 

 

“So, do I know you?” Ji Hyo ask the man in front her coldly.

 

Dong Wook feel like his heart shattered into a pieces. He looks into her eyes, perhaps he can find any love or sympathy for him but the eyes in front him are so cold. There are no sympathy at all but, there are something that he knows, he is the one who  killed the joyful, the love in the pair of the lovely eyes. He know her heart is no longer for him after what he had done to her.

“Ji Hyo-yah, am I… looks like a… stranger for you..?” He say the words ‘stranger’ in a low tone, can’t accept the truth.

She nods.

“I have something to ask you. I’m sorry if I’m being rude with you but I think you have no right to being informal with me Dong Wook-shii..”

He smiles.

“I’m sorry… Ji Hyo-yah..I mean Ji Hyo-shii..Ji Hyo-shii, I.. I have something to talk about…”

She looks onto her watch.

“I’m sorry. Maybe next time. I’m busy.” Just like before he was left by her. He wipes the tears that he keeps holding it for a long time.

‘I’m sorry Ji Hyo-yah..I hope you happy Ji Hyo…yah…’ Dong Wook thought while waving his hand at her even she already gone.

Ji Hyo walks fastly to the restaurant that she and the boys had promised to. She choose the seat in the corner of the restaurant where it is a bit unseen from others. She then sits there while trying to hold back her tears but, she can’t. The tears keep flooding out from her eyes, she touch her chest. She feels so hurt there even she keep hit it but it still hurt. She is hurt when she saw his face. She really miss him and she really want to hug him like their old days but she can’t..She won’t because she is the one who made the gap between them. She sobs trying to calm her broken heart , try to heal it back.

“Do you need my shoulder? I will be so honour if I can lend it for you.” Said the man while giving her his handkerchief. He sits beside her. Ji Hyo startles a bit. It was Jong Kook’s voice.

“For what?” she frowns.

“To cry? Aigoo, Don’t you ever heard an idiom ‘a shoulder to cry on’? This is what I’m offering to you now.You should be lucky because I’m offering this muscular arm for you while other girls keep asking this from me. So, do you need my shoulder?” He tease the woman while showing off his muscular arm to her but to his surprise she smacks his arm away.

“Since when I cry? It is just a dust in my eyes.. That is why my eyes got watery.” She pouts to him try to deny the fact.

“Aigoo, chincha ? I never seen anyone who their eye have a dust can make the tissue factory become rich. I should by one tissue factory then and you should being my model! The tagline for my factory is..”

“Yahhh!! You are really don’t understand do you? Of course I am sad now!!” Ji Hyo grabs his hair.

“Ahhhh!! Ji Hyo-yah mhianheyo!!” He begs desperately. Ji Hyo then release her hand from his hair. She chuckles a bit when she sees he pouts. They then realize that they had attract many attentions from the customer there so they bow to them apologize about their behaviour. Both of them laugh with their childish behaviour.

“So, anything you want to share with oppa? You know I am a good listener and maybe you will fall for me when you see my charming side..” He grins while playfully wink at her.

Ji Hyo laugh. She feels all of her sadness just know already gone by his company. Her Oppa’s company.

“Just stop being cheesy Oppa! There is nothing I want to share with you..See? I’m not crying!”

“Are you sure? Because I hear something when you cry..” Jong Kook start being suspicious with her. He try to make his face become serious.

“What did I say?” Ask Ji Hyo in a ‘mong’ state.

“You said Jong Kook Oppa! I love you! Why you being partner with other female in Runningman? I am so jealous!!!” Tease Jong Kook while trying to mock her voice. Ji Hyo laugh her heart out when she realise that Jong Kook tring to .

“Omo! You hear what I’m say? It mean you already know that I love you? Ahhh, I am so embarrass right now!!” She decides to back while cover her face with her hand. Jong Kook also laugh with her cute behaviour. Ji Hyo then dial a number on her phone. Jong Kook’s phone ringing but before he knows whose the calling, the ringing ended. Jong Kook checks his phone. It was from Ji Hyo.

“Why did you call me? I’m infront of you, right?” Ask Jong Kook weird with her sudden call.

“Omo! Don’t you see it on your phone?”

“See what?” He frowns

“Aigoo, Mr. Kim Jong Kook, read what it write.” Instructs Ji Hyo to him. He then obediently follow what she ask.

“You got 1 missed call from MongJi..Then what?”

“Aigoo, why you are so slow today Kim Kook Jong? Okay,what is the meaning of missed?”

“The meaning is…” Jong Kook then realise what she trying to say. He blush.

’ Ji Hyo miss him?’ His heart flutters about the thought of it.He likes Ji Hyo even she first debut and when she become a guest in the family outing. He thought that he will not meet her again but it seems like God knows his feeling and he meets her again in the famous variety show, Runningman and he feels like his dream to meet her everyday become true after she become a permanent member in Runningman. He smiles looking at her who already laugh at him.

“Omo! Kim Kook Jong is blushing right now!” She pokes his cheek. All of the sudden she feels her broken heart were heal by the man in front her. The man who makes her sadness gone. The man who teach her that she can laugh again. It has been a long time since she laugh like this. Jong Kook pinch her chubby cheeks so that she is no longer laugh at him. Ji Hyo blush with the sudden skin ship. Her heart skips a beat.Jong Kook who sees her blushing start to back and there they are teasing each other all day. For Jong Kook, he is so happy because he is the one who makes her happy and forget all the sadness that she had been just now while for Ji Hyo, she feels like this man in front her has pull the old Cheon Seung Im back who had been hiding for a long time from facing the cruel world  to feel what is to love again and what to feel loving by others. With him, she become the happiest person in the world.

“Thank you, Oppa.”

 

 

Hi all my readers!! So. here is the update I 'm sorry if you feel there are less spartace moment here..Don't worry I will work harder and I maybe will not update this story for 3 weeks because I have an exams. Wish me a good luck ! Please upvote and subscribe this story and please comment to! Anyeongg! (bow)