Chapter 2:Past Story (2)

Who's My Husband?!

Chapter 2:Past Story (2)

 

 

1 JUN 2008,JEJU ISLAND

“Yah Song Ji Hyo! Come here! Palli wa,I have something to show you!”

“Wae?!”Ask Ji Hyo loudly when Lee Dong Wook disturb her building a sand castle at the island. She wants to make many memories there.It has been 3 years she being Dong Wook friend and she wonders if Dong Wook likes her because,she already fall in love with him…

 

“Aisshhh,just come here! I got something to show you!” Shout Lee Dong Wook loudly because Ji Hyo are far from him.

 

Ji Hyo goes speechless.

‘What is this guy want to show me? Maybe…He want to confess me?! Does he loves me too?! Ahhh!!’Thought Ji Hyo happily in her mind.She ran towards Dong Wook who sat on the bench near the beach.

 

“What do you want to show me,huh?” Ask Ji Hyo curiously. She sits beside Dong Wook. She already imagine that Dong Wook will confess his loves to her after 3 years become friends.

“Actually,I…”He takes something in his jacket.It was a ring!! Her lips curl into a smile. It was like dream comes true. Then, he wears it to Ji Hyo finger. She goes numb.

“Actually, I’ve fall in love with you.. Maybe..I’m..not not good enough for you..but I..”He said stattering.

“I also loves you Dong Wook yah…”She hugs him tightly,this is what she’s waiting for.

“Hahahahaha!”Laugh Dong Wook suddenly.

“Why..Why did you laugh?”Ask her weird of his sudden laugh.

“How was my confess?!It’s great right?Woah..You are great at acting too! Actually I want to confess to Sulli next week. Ahh,It’s a relief I’m not nervous. Thanks Ji Hyo-yah for helping me up! You’re my bestfriend ever that I ever have!”

“Sulli…?”

“Yes, the girl that I show you on my birthday, she’s pretty right? I want to take her as my wife! What do you think?” Ask Dong Wook excited without knowing that Ji Hyo’s heart slowly broken into pieces. She takes the ring and give it back to him.

“Yeah…She fits you.. really well..Both of you are really perfect made from heaven..” Ji Hyo’s anwer his question with broken heart. She’s stutter a bit.

‘So, I’m just his bestfriend..huh pabo Ji Hyo…’She wipes her tears. She doesn’t want he sees her crying.

“Yeah, you know right? I can’t wait to end my life as a single man.!Ji Hyo yah, you should find a boyfriend so we can walk together on the aisle with our partner. It was my dream to see you happy too.” Said Dong wook happily.

“Hmm, congratulation chingu-yah..Looks like I’m the one who will stay single forever..Haha.. Who wants me, it’s not like I’m beautiful like Sulli.”

‘How can I be happy if the one I love going to marry soon, Dong Wook-ah…’

“Yah..Ji Hyo don’t be sad..” Dong Wook trying to comfort his bestfriend.

 “Ehem..Dong Wook yah..I think I have to go back now.It’s already 5:00 P.M now..I’m..I’m scared that my mum will be worry about me.”

“Yah Ji Hyo,It’s still early ok? I’m the one who bring you here so let me send you home Ji Hyo yah.”

“Anieoh..It’s okay..Goodbye Dong Wook yah…”She then left him dumbfounded.She can't hold it anymore. Shed of tears burst from her eyes.

“JI HYO! JI HYO!” Dong Wook shouts her names but she just ignore him and walk away.

Back to the reality...

“Hey Dong Wook,are you daydreaming right now?” Ask Jong Kook makes all the men outside Ji Hyo bedroom look at him.He got startled by Jong Kook voice.

“Ani..Anieyo..Why?” Ask Dong Wook startles.

“You ask me why? Did you know that we already got caught overheard Ji Hyo’s conversation?”

“Did we?” Ask Dong Wook unbelievable.

“Yes Hyung..”Answer Seungri while helping he stands.

“Hmm Ji Hyo mother already gone downstairs. Come, or not she will scold us again.” Said Jae joong makes all of them run like they are being chase by a zombies!

In The Kitchen…

Gary, Jae joong ,Yong Hwa and all the men already sit in the dining table being ready to having a dinner. Suk Jin who is just back from work also joining them. Dong Wook hasn’t there because he got a call from his manager that he got a photoshoot today.

They all look at the food that already serve on the table. Seungri already bite his lip when he smells the food.

“Omo! It looks so delicious! Ahh..I’m going to eat now Omma,Appa!”Said seungri happily and start digging the food.

“Yah,even the host doesn’t told you to eat but you already eat and who’s your parents huh?!” Said Jae joong sarcastic to Seungri makes he burst out all the food that he ate. The food spattering onto Yong Hwa face.

“Yah,Picasso?! How dare you spit onto my face huh?!”.Yong Hwa throws a slice of cake to Seungri face as a revenge but it hit Jong Kook face makes him burst out an anger.

“Yah…Do you want to play a food war? Okay take this!!”Said Jong Kook and pour the water onto Yong Hwa face make his scream and spit the water onto Jae Joong faces.

“Yah!! This is hallyu star! How dare you?!”

“I’m also a hallyu star okay?!” Said Yong Hwa sarcastic while his mouth full of rice because of Jong Kook revenge.

“Nah you also take this!”Said Jong Kook and throw the kimchi onto Gary face who enjoying his meal peacefully.

“Yah hyung?! What’s my fault?! Argh stress!~”

“Yah,I want to join too!” Said Suk Jin not satisfied that he doesn’t include in the food war.He take the plate of the cake with his bare hand and throw it to them but it hit his….

On the other hand...

"I've cook something special for you! It's special roasted chicken..."Mrs. Song word was cut with the sudden hit on her face..

“Yah what is this…Do you want to die…?”Ask Mrs. Song while rubbing her face that full of cream. All the men was taken aback with their action. Looks like there are dark smoke coming into Mrs. Song body with knife in her hand, she really looks like a serial killer.. They all gulp their saliva.

“It is not my fault. He’s the one who started it emmonim!”Said Jae Joong pointing at Yong Hwa trying to defend himself.

“Yah, how dare you point your hand to a hallyu star like me huh?!”Said Yong Hwa while trying to escape from Jong Kook muscle arm on his neck.

“Yah, I’m also a hallyu star okay?” Said Jae Joong while make a ‘poker face’ to Yong Hwa makes him burst out of anger .He strugling to punch Jae Joong face.

“Hey relax okay? Look at me.I’m also a hallyu star but I..”

“Shut up,maknae!”Shout Jae Joong and Yong Hwa to Seungri.

“Yah Yong Hwa! You just one year older than me!” Said seungri and goes toward Yong Hwa wanted to punch him but it hit Kang Gary face who walk in front of Yong Hwa.

“Ahhhh!! Ahh, appo..Yah! Why did you punch my face?! It’s being ugly is a crime?! You know that my face is the only asset that I have?! Argghh stress~”

“Yah..Just know you ask me to relax but now?” Said Yong Hwa sarcastic who makes Seungri burn more.

“YAH!! YOU..F***!YOU…”His curse stop when Jong Kook put a bibimbap to his mouth make him shut because of the tasty bibmbap.

“Yah!! You should at least apologize to me….!” Kang Gary interrupts unsastified.

“SHUT UP!!” Said both Yong Hwa and Seungri

“Anyway this is not Seungri fault Mrs.Song but it’s Jae Joong fault!” Defend Yong Hwa trying to save Seungri and point the fault towards Jae Joong. He smiles devilishly to Jae Joong.

“NO…ITS HIM!”

“Just shut up all of you! What I want to know is who throwed the cake onto my face?!”Ask Mrs.Song angrily which made all the boys shut.

All the men point their hands towards Suk Jin make Suk Jin whine to them.

“Yeobo ah.. Come here…”Said Mrs.Song sweetly but all the men infront her hear it devilishly.

Suk Jin smiles nervously to his wife.He already imagine wildly about what his wife will do to him.

“1…2…RUN!!”Shouts Suk Jin trying to run but his wife already drag him away to the kitchen. He’s trying to escape by pulling Jong Kook leg makes him fall onto the floor.

“YAH PICASSO! LET GO OF ME!”Said Jong Kook and pull Yong Hwa leg while Yong Hwa pull Jae Joong pant.(What are you doing Yong Hwa shi….).Jae Joong desperately pull the chair but the chair fall down.

“Yah help me up Seungri yah…”Beg Jae Joong desperately make him lost his hallyu star image.

“Should I help you hyung? But with one condition hehehe…”

“Yes I will do anything! Just palli wa!”

“Makes Ji Hyo noona fall for me!”

“Wh..What? Oh..Okay! Now help me!” Said Jae Joong startles for a bit.

Seungri trying to pull Jae Joong from the chaos but Jae Joong kick his leg which make he falls too -_-

“Yah why did you do to me like this?”He was taken aback by Jae Joong action.

“Serve you right! You think I’m that easy?I don’t need your help!” Jae Joong said arrogantly.

On the other hand…

“What should I do?” Ask Gary to himself. He’s the only one who safe by the chaos.

‘Maybe I should take this chance to run?’ Gary thought in his mind but it was too late because Seungri already pull his leg..

“ANDWAE!! LET ME GO ARGGHHHHH!!” Once again the innocent Gary got caught into trouble...

owh..Poor Kang Gary...I wonder what happen next.Anyway here is the update. I hope you enjoy it I'm sorry for the late update even though i'm in a holiday I'm still busy.Sorry and don't forget to subscribe and upvote this story! ^-^ (bow)