Chapter 2:Past Story (1)

Who's My Husband?!

 

Chapter 2:Past Story (1)

 

 

 

 

 

All the men infront her were amaze by her appearing.They smirk while watching her up and down.

“Yaahh! Why did you watch me like that?! ert!!”Angry Bird mode is on! Song Ji Hyo scolds each of them.Once again they got slap by Ji Hyo.Harder! It make all of them scream except Kang Gary. Always peaceful Gary! 

“Omma, we need to discuss!” Said Ji Hyo strictly to her mum. She and her mum  go to her room.

In Ji Hyo room…

“Okay omma, why did you call them here?” Ask Ji Hyo curious about her mother plan.

Her mother smirks mischievously.

“Well, in your age now, Omma and Appa should already have three grandchildren but you still does’nt marry to anyone. You know that you already old right?.”

"'Do you want to match maker me,Omma? Again? Omma, why you must interfere with my life? Even Appa don’t mind if I’m married or not"Answer Ji Hyo lazily to her mother. There are already a hundred time her mother want to match maker her...When she said 'no' her mother will nag for  hour makes her feel like she wants to eat sleeping pills so that she don't have to hear her mother nagging. She sigh frustrated.

“Omma,it’s not that I don’t want to marry but I…”

“I just feel weird. Why you still don’t get married,you have everything…Money, a perfect body and you have a successful career as businesswoman and actress, it is all the men want but you still don’t have a boyfriend. Don’t say that you are les..les..lesbian..”Guess Ji Hyo mother wildly. She already imagine about her guess.

In Ji Hyo’s mother imagination…

“Omma,look! You will get a grand child soon like you always wanted!”Said Ji Hyo happily while locking her arm to the girl beside her.

“What do you mean Ji Hyo ya…Who is this girl? What is she doing here? What do you mean by you’re pregnant..You doesn’t married yet Ji Hyo ya…”Ask her mother shocks about her daughter statement.

“Omma..I’m already married. See? I’m pregnant! She’s my husband Omma.Her name is Song Ye Jin…Come on Omma, this is already 21th so I hope you bless our relationship.”

“Andwaeeee!! Yahh..You f***in bastard! What did you do to my daughter.” Curse Ji Hyo’s mother. She then pulls ‘Ji Hyo’s ‘husband’ hair hardly and it make the girl scream.

“OMMA ! STOP! WHY YOU PULLING MY HAIR??!! AND SINCE WHEN YOU KNOW HOW TO CURSE?!”Shout Ji Hyo desperately trying to escape from her mother hands.

“Eh, Ji Hyo, how can I pull your hair…”Ask her mother mong.Hmm.. Like mother,like daughter…

“Omma,why you pulling my hair?”Ask Ji Hyo while glare her mother .

“Well,I….”

“Omma,what did you imagine by the way?”Seems like her mother imagine wildly about her.Hmm….

“Ehem..well I already imagine that you already married with a ehem…girl?”The word ‘girl’ said by her mother in a low tone.

“WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?AISSHHH…”Ji Hyo shook her head to her mother beyond imagination.

"Don't worry Omma, even though I still doesn't married,I am still a straight woman."Add Ji Hyo make her mother feel relief for a while.

“Anyway that is your fault okay?! Did you know that Omma are really worried you doesn’t married yet.Look,your friend Kim Bong Sun also already married before you.”Said her mother try to defend herself.

“Omma,why you being like this? Just give me some time please, It’s a lie if I say that I don’t want to get married but…”

“But what?”

“Hahh…”Song Ji Hyo look at her mother.She sigh.And then,she look up the ceiling.Trying to remember her past memory back….

 

PAP!

“Ouch Omma, why did you hit me?!” Whine Ji Hyo while rubbing her forehead that already being red.

“Do you think I have a super power to read your mind huh?Pabo!”She give a death glare to her daughter who makes Song Ji Hyo pout,

“Mianhae,I am tired with love mum.There is one guy who I love the most but he broke my heart mum. What can I do?” Said Ji Hyo sadly.

Outside Ji Hyo room…

"Have Ji Hyo been hurt?"Ask Yong Hwa curiously. All the men shook their head doesn't know about her past love but there is one guy who still silent there...

I think you know who the guys are.. ^-^ Anyway here is the update! Please subscribe and upvote my story! (bow) well this is just a simple story..