Chapter 1:The Aisle

Who's My Husband?!

chapter 1:The Aisle

 

 

 

It was an Autumn wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the beautiful garden in their backyard.  At the end of each seated aisle, Jihyo who just come back from work scented candles hung from tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn’t crack when you stepped on them.  There are a small group of close family and friends dressed in casual attire. On the other side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them on the grass. 

“What is happening here…Why are there so many guest in here..? “Ji Hyo ask to herself.Feeling confuse.Suddenly her bestfriend,Yejin approaches her from nowhere.

“Ji Hyo! Why are you not ready yet?! Come on palli palli wearing your wedding dress!!! If your mother sees you still not ready she will scold me!!”

“Sorry? What do you mean Yejin-ah..I’m..?Going to marry..? With who..? You know I don’t have anyone right??That was nonsense! It just a dream right? You must be kidding…!”Answer Ji Hyo disbelieves about what she hears just now.

“Yejin-ah..pinch me! That was just a dream !!” Ji Hyo closes her eyes.

Yejin pinch her bestfriend with all her might and it makes Ji Hyo screams loudly.

“ahhhh!! It hurts Yejin-ah..Am I awake? Yejin-ah,tell me it’s not true right?!!”Ji Hyo asks while pinch herself.

Before Yejin can answer her question,Ji Hyo’s mother come to the scene.

“Omo,Ji Hyo! Why are you still not ready..? Your groom already wait for you!”Scolds Ji Hyo’s mother and push her to her bedroom.Ji Hyo try to refuse but that is nothing she can do because her cousin also joining her mother to push her.

After half an hour,Ji Hyo is already done wearing her dress and make up.She looks so gorgeous until all eyes lay on her perfect figure.My Appa then take my hand and accompany me to the aisle and there is a man..I don’t know who he is because I only saw his backview.Damn!

“Appa,what is this,you know I still don’t want to end my single life right?”

“Ji Hyo,It’s your time,I know that he will take care and love you like I do.”

“But…Appa..”

“Shhh,we are already on the aisle,so please behave yourself!” Said her father firmly.And there she is standing beside her groom.She looks at her groom,but she only see a blur image.She rubs her eyes but she still can’t tell how her future husband look.

‘What is this,Why can’t I see him..’ Ji Hyo said in her mind.The man beside her than holds her both hand.

 “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness this man and woman join together in holy matrimony.Mr…….. Are you ready to take Song Ji Hyo as your wife,together with her in sickness and health,in good times or bad times,and in a joy or sorrow,and do you promise that you will love her for the rest of your life?”

“I do.”

“And you Ms.Song Ji Hyo ,are you willing to spend the whole life with him?”Ask the minister,waiting for her answer.

“I…I…”

Was this really happening? Will I soon be a married woman?What the heck?!

“I don’t! I DON’T WANT TO MARRY HIM!” Ji Hyo said loudly who makes all the guest shock. Ji Hyo feels an intense stare from someone. It was her mother!

‘I’m dead!’ Ji Hyo thought.

“Ji…..Hyo…Yahhhhh!!!! You really want to dead!!! Yahhhhh!!!!” Ji Hyo’s mother run towards Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo who sense that something bad going to happen take a few steps backwards.Her mother then pull her hair hard. Suk Jin try to release Ji Hyo but it was just useless because her wife is more stronger than him. The wedding ceremony than become a world war III because of Ji Hyo’s mother.

“Omma, appo..appo.. Mianhe I did’nt mean to embarrass both of you..!” Begging Ji Hyo while try to release her mother’s hand from her hair.

“Yah, you really make me angry! You will be punish!!! Take this!!!”

Mrs.Song then start to punch Ji Hyo.

“ANIEEYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

Gedebukkk!!!!!

“Ahhhh….What is this, ahh..I’m so hurt.” Ji Hyo who just awake from her badass dream then realise that she just fell from her bed.

‘So, it was just a dream? Phewww…’ Ji Hyo’s thought. She then look  at herself. Her body was full of feather. Her pillow was already damaged .

‘This is the badass dreams so far’ Ji Hyo then crawls onto her bed and close her eyes to sleep again but then she was  interrupt by the noise from downstairs.

TING! KTANG! KTUNG! KTING!

 

"Yah!What noise is this?!” She covers her ears with her hands but the noise still heard.

 

KTANG! KTUNG!

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Ji Hyo screams loudly in her heart. -_- She who just wearing her nightgown going downstairs to the living room.

 

In the living room…

“Omma! What noise is this?! Did you fight with Appa(Suk Jin) again because he being naughty when the female guest appears in Running Man? Why don’t you make me sleep..I’m so tired right now..I’m just a small woman who  has a big wish..My wish is I want to sleep in peace!” Ji Hyo nagging loudly  to her mother.She nags in angry voice to compete the noise sound in the living room while her eyes still close.Suddenly,the noise gone.She feels relief but at the same time she feels weird.she opens her eyes slowly…

 

“Omma ,why you don’t answer..”

 

Yong Hwa…

Kang Gary…

Seungri…

JYJ Jaejoong…

Kim Jong Kook…

Lee Dong Wook…

 

“my question…Ahhhhh! What all of you doing here…ert…No,molester..I will call police! Put your hands up!” Said Ji Hyo to the men infront her.

“Put your hands up? Everybody come on! Put your hands up! put your hands up! Put! Put! Put! Put! Put!” Sing seungri loudly the 2PM song while he dances in front of Ji Hyo.All the men dance along in front her.

PAP!PAP!PAP!

“Ahh,noona!! why did you slap me?”Ask Yong Hwa while rubbing his cheek. He pouts to Ji Hyo.

“Oh my handsome face!!Why did you slap me?! It hit my eyelashes. Ohhh.. my eyelashes fall onto the floor...Ottoke.. :'( ”  While Seungri dramatically cry on the floor.

Ji Hyo: -_-' why this kid is so dramatic …

 

Back to the chaos…

 

“Yah! Pabo yah! What all of you doing in my house?!”Ask Ji Hyo angrily to them.

“Oh Ji Hyo,mianheyo..I’m the one who call them here.Don’t scold them.Anyway I’ve tried to stop them from fight but..They are so stubborn! I feel relief you come Ji Hyo yah.. Look! They even use our kitchen appliances as their shields and weapons!” Said Ji Hyo’s mother while squeeze her forehead.

“Omma..Why did you call them here?”Ask Ji Hyo feeling dizzy with the situation.

“You will know later Ji Hyo yah..Hmm, don’t you think you are a bit y now?”Said Ji Hyo mother to her only daughter.

“Huh?”Her eyes widen.She just realize that she just walking downstairs with her bright red nightgown.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!”Ji Hyo fall down on the floor while trying to cover her body with her bare hands…Looks like scream has been her hobby today…

 

 

 

So.how ?I’m sorry for my grammar error..Please upvote and subscribe my story! (bow)