Chapter 3

Who's My Husband?!

Chapter 3                   

 

 

 

 

 All the men in the kitchen was already faint because of Mrs.Song nagging. It’s has been two hours she release her anger to them.

“Jae Joong ah.. Can…Can I.. Hold your hand?” Said Yong Hwa weakly to Jae Joong. He feels like his ear going to explode anytime.

“Huh? Picasso…What’s wrong..with you huh..?” Jae Joong push his hand away…

“I feel like I’m gonna die..huhu..”Said Yong Hwa determined to hold Jae Joong hand’s.

“Yah, do you think just you the one who is going to die? We also okay…”Said Seungri while put something into his ear to cover his ear.

“Yah..What did you put in your ear?” Ask Jae Joong curiously to Seungri.

“Oh this..this is salad..I don’t have a choice ,I am still young to die..There are many things I want to do in my life. I want to marry to..isk…isk..”Said Seungri who makes all the men there dumbfounded.

“Yah..Go away from me..! You dirty kid..!” Yong Hwa kicks Seungri away.

“Yah we will not die just by hears a nagging okay? Come on be a man…!We..” Said Jong Kook thoughly to the men.

“Jong Kook yah! Do you hear what I’m say right now?!”Jong Kook words was cut by Mrs. Song word.

“I’m sorry emmonim ... but…what did you say..?” Ask Jong Kook startles for a bit.

“Haishh..This kid nowadays ..are bla bla”

“I’m feel like I’m going to die now…Just forget about what I say earlier….”Said Jong Kook also give up with Mrs. Song nagging.

“My..Dongsaeng…Ottoke…”Jong Kook cry on Kang Gary shoulder while Kang Gary already fall into a deep sleep.

“Yah! You cannot sleep!”Jong Kook smacks Gary forehead make him shock and his head bang onto the chair.

“Ouch! Yah who dare to disturb my sleep..huh..Aigoo..You wanna die huh?!”Kang Gary rub his head angrily.

“I’m the one who disturb your sleep..Wae? You wanna hit me?”Ask Jong Kook fiercely.

Gary was so shock and he’s pretend likes he is faint. Then,he feel something hot blow onto his face. He opens his eyes slowly…

“Arghhhhh!!!”Jong Kook face was so near in front of his face! Due to the shockness, he’s truthly faint now…

“My dongsaeng! My dongsaeng!...You can’t leave me alone…”Jong Kook cry on his dongsaeng shoulder.

“Kid nowadays must…bla..bla…”Mrs.Song doesn’t stop her lecturer yet make all the men was crying like there is no tomorrow.

“I will hold your hand now..” Jae Joong and Yong Hwa holds their hands tightly.

 

“FROM HEAD TO TOE,I’M A HOT ISSUE! HEY! EVERYTHING ABOUT ME ONE BY ONE IS  A HOT ISSUE! HEY! I TAKE CONTROL OF EVERYTHING…I’M ALWAYS  A HOT ISSUE!”  Ji Hyo sing loudly the ‘4minute’ song while dancing happily when she walks downstairs.

On The Other Hand..

Suddenly they hear someone singing. The voice are so good and make them feel amaze for a while.

“Who is singing…? We must been in heaven now…”Said Yong Hwa weakly.                                                           

“Omma what happen to them?! Why they all be like this?!”Asked Ji Hyo when she hears her mother nags in the kitchen.She was so shock when she sees Yong Hwa, Jong Kook and the others were all laying on the floor. They look so lifeless.

“Omma just give them a lecturer.” Answer her mum innocently.

Ji Hyo shooks her head. Everybody will faint if they hear her mum nagging. She then help all of them while Jong Kook lift Gary up on his shoulder because he was faint. They all relief because they doesn’t have to hear Mrs.Song nagging anymore.All of them walk to the living room.

“Omma..I’m hungry..”Said Ji Hyo cutely to her mother.

“If you want to eat, eat outside! All the food were destroyed by them!”Said Mrs.Song wanted to lecture them again.All the men cover their ears.Ji Hyo who knows about the situation trying to get her mum attention.

“Omma,can I eat outside?”Ji Hyo blink her big eyes to her mum trying to get her mother permission.  Guess what? She success!All the men also joining her. Suk Jin wanted to join her daughter too but his wife ask him to help her clean the kitchen because of the chaos that happen just now. He sighs frustrated.

 __________________________________________________________________


They all decide to go to Pavillion Mall. All of them decide to split up and meet at the restaurant later. Ji Hyo walks alone at the mall then she sees a familiar tall guy also known as 'giraffe' who  trying to flirt with the girl there .Song Ji Hyo quickly hides herself behind the pole near her. She try to hear the conversation.

"Hi,I'm Lee Kwang Soo.I think  you are so cute,  Can we be friends?"Ask Kwang Soo politely to the girl infront him.

"Kwang Soo?!"Ask the cute girl shock.

"Yes I am." He answers her excitedly. Thanks to Running Man programme, he become popular like this.

"Who's Lee Kwang Soo?" Ask the girl weird.

'Saint Agness Bullet Trains' song play in his mind.

"You really don't know who  I am? I;m Lee Kwang Soo! Modele, Actor and Running Man members!" Shout Kwang Soo loud frustrated because she doesn't know him.She take out something in his pocket. It was a tape then he put it over his lip as a mustache.

"I...I'm sorry..I really don't know you.."The girl run away from Kwang Soo.

Ji Hyo who hide behind the pole already laugh hardly. Suddenly, she feels someone  taps her shoulder. She looks behind her and  saw....

Here is the update my dear readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter too! Do you think who's the one who tap Ji Hyo shoulder?! Anyway subscribe and upvote this story :)