Chapter 4: Do I Know You?

Who's My Husband?!

 

Chapter 4: Do I Know You?

 

 

Ji Hyo who hide behind the pole already laugh hardly. Suddenly, someone  tap her shoulder. She looks behind her and  she is so shock because the man who taps her shoulder is Dong Wook!

“What are you doing here?” Ask Ji Hyo coldly to Dong Wook.

“Owh, I’m just finish my photoshoot , My photoshoot was held here so I’m just walking here then I see you..And..I have something to talk about with you.” Answer Dong Wook while giving her smile. Ji Hyo’s heart flutter. She smiles a bit. She really miss his smile, his eyes, his hug but suddenly she remembered that he is the reason why she locks her heart from accept any man in her life,he is the reason she doesn’t trust love anymore. The smile on her lips gone.

“Fine.“She coldly reply. They walk to the nearest restaurant.

“So, what you want to talk about?”

“Ji Hyo yah, why are you being like this? I know I’m wrong because I don’t trust you back then and still choose Sulli but can you just forget all the past?”

“It ‘s not just that!! It is because of you!!  I already told you, she is not a good woman but then,what did you do? You still on her side! You don’t trust me at all! You.. You even insult me infront of your family! I hate you!  “ Tears escape from her eyes.Why must he come back after she already forget the memories..

 

21th July 2008…

There is already a month after Dong Wook stated his planned to marry Sulli but Ji Hyo feels that it was to soon and Dong Wook does’nt know if Sulli is a good woman or not. Week ago when she and her friend, Ye Jin saw Sulli with another man kissing in the club.Ye Jin was so shocked seeing that. Ye Jin almost burst out an anger because she knows how much Ji Hyo loves Dong Wook so she wanted to tell him how Sulli is but Ji Hyo prevent her for doing that because she does’nt want Dong Wook sad. Ji Hyo tells Ye Jin that this is not her first time seeing Sulli with another man but she is scare that Dong Wook will not believe her.

That morning, Dong Wook come to her house and ask her to help him make preparations for his wedding.

“Ji Hyo! Open the door!” Dong Wook knock the door but still no answer. He then knock the door again. The doors open.

“Ji Hyo!! I miss you!!!” Dong Wook stop his action after he realise that it was Ji Hyo’s mother who open the door.

“Oh, Mrs. Song! Is Ji Hyo awake?”

“Oh Dong Wook-ah,that sleeping head? Probably still in her dream. You want to wake her up?”

“Can I?” Ask Dong Wook like a five years-old kid who wants his ice cream.

“Of course, you know where her room right?”

“Thank you aunty! I love you!”Dong Wook run upstairs to Ji Hyo’s room. Mrs. Song just chuckle with his behaviour.

Dong Wook walk inside her room.It is not his first time he stepped in her room. Her bedroom decoration is so simple but it is so elegant. The wall was paint with dark light purple colour which add a bright aura and it fits her well . He really likes her room decoration and what he really like is her lavender scent. Somehow her scent make him feel so calm even when he is having a bad day. Dong Wook find her bestfriend on the bed still sleeping with her racoon pajamas.

 

 “Aww, my bestfriend are so cute..” Dong wook crawls onto her bed and start to poke her cheeks.

“Ji Hyo-yah!! Wake up now!! You have to help me make my wedding preparation!!”

-_-…

O_-….

-_o…

O_O…

-_-….

“I don’t want…I want to sleep more…” Ji Hyo say with her morning voice still half awake.

“Ohh, so this is how you going to play? TAKE THIS! JI HYO YAH!! WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!” Dong Wook start to jump onto her bed but she does’nt response at all.

“Yah!! You are really piss me of! Okay…” He pulls out his handphone then start taking her picture with his flashlight on.

“Yah!! What are you doing?!!!” Ji Hyo covers her face with both her hands.

“I’m going to upload your picture! The title of this photo is ‘The Ugly Sleeping Head’. Hmm sounds great right?!” Dong Wook bestfriend.

“Yah!!!!!” Ji Hyo try to steal his phone. They struggle on the bed until…

BUKKKK!!!

“Ahh,get of from me pabo!!” Ji Hyo feels that her heart going to explode so she push Dong Wook who is on top of her. Dong Wook hearts flutter a bit. He quickly move himself so Ji Hyo don’t hear his heart beat. It was so fast.

“Ehem..Mianhe, It was your fault because you don’t want to wake up..”

“For what?! I don’t want to help you! Understand! Now just go…” Ji Hyo walk to her bed again but Dong Wook will not give up easily. He lift her on his shoulder and start walking to the bathroom.

“Sorry,I don’t understand…” Answer him innocently.

“What are you doing?! Put me down! Okay, I will help you! Just…Just put me down!” Ji Hyo’s punch her back but seems like he does’nt affect at all.

“Sorry I will not fall to your trick again baby..Hahahaha” Dong Wook open the shower and start bathing her.

“Stop it!!!” Ji Hyo yell loudly at him. Dong Wook close his ears.

“Ji Hyo, is everything alright?! Is something happen up there?! “ Yell Ji Hyo’s mother from downstairs.

“Nothing happen aunty, just a cockroaches!” Yell Dong Wook back while close with his hand so she don’t yell anymore.

“!@$%%^&&*(^#%^@***”

“What did you say? Opps, sorry..” Dong Wook pull his hand from Ji Hyo’s mouth.

“Yah you f***!”

“Hahaha! Hey, I’m your guest! Can you be more polite? Hmm, have a nice bath anyway! Hahahahhaha!”

Dong Wook then running downstairs leaving Ji Hyo who is still cursing him.

 

10 minutes later….

Ji Hyo walks towards Dong Wook who is chatting with her mum in the living room.

“Omma, we will get going!”Ji Hyo kiss her mother cheek then walk towards the door.

“Aunty, we will get going then!!” Dong Wook run towards his car and open the door for Ji Hyo.

“Seriously, other people will say you are a gentleman but I’m not! How can you ask me, a woman to drive your car, haissshhh…” Ji Hyo enter the car lazily.

“Aww,please  Ji Hyo, I have to relax my body. You know my wedding ceremony is only one month left.I want to give Sulli the best first night ever.” Dong Wook say while pinch her chubby cheeks.

Ji Hyo feels like her heart slowly become of pieces after hearing her bestfriend happily talking about his excitement but she try to hide her sad feeling so Dong Wook will not see it.There is something that she want to tell him but she keep it as secret because she does’nt want his sad.

“Enough with you dirty mind! So, where we want to go?” Ji Hyo start driving his car while Dong Wook happily sing his favourite song on the passenger seat.The both of them then start make the wedding preparation and after that Dong Wook bring her to the restaurant as a reward because Ji Hyo already help him. Then, Dong Wook bring Ji Hyo to his home. Ji Hyo greets his parent before heading towards the living room, and after a while Dong Wook who have a cake on his hand also joining her.

‘Maybe this is a right time to tell him about Sulli..’ Ji Hyo’s thought. She sighs.

“This cake is so delicious, do you want it?” Dong Wook cuts his thought. Ji Hyo just shook while giving him a smile.

“Dong Wook-ah, I have someyhing to tell you..It is about Sulli.”

“Hmm, what is it?” Dong Wook change his position to face Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo sighs again.

“I know that we have talked about this so many times but please Dong Wook-ah..Do you think this is a right decision to marry her.. Do you know her well.. I mean you know what that she do when you gone? Do you know what she doing behind your back..?”

“ You know that I will stay marry her,right? Who are you to interfere with my life?! I know her better than anyone! You say this because you love me right? And you can’t accept the fact that I’m going to marry right?!” Dong Wook scolds Ji Hyo makes his parents walking toward them.

“Dong wook-ah, what’s wrong?” Ask Mrs. Lee shock.

“I Did’nt mean to interfere your life…Yes, I love you but I just want you to make a right decision.. You know that you are very important for me and she is not a good woman like you think.. She have another man behind your back.. I want you to be happy with a right person. I don’t want you being hurt by the truth that she’s…”

“Just enough!! I don’t want to hear anything from you!! You must be lying right? I know she is not like that! Why are you being like this Ji Hyo-yah? I thought you are not like them but you are also the same! What do you mean by she kissing another man?! Do you think she is a woman like you? The one who willing to sacrifice her body only for that movies?! Your mother must be a too!”

PANGGG!!!

Dong Wook touch his face. He looks at Ji Hyo who is now crying.

“I’m sorry Ji Hyo..I.. I’m just to angry because you insult her…” Dong Wook try to hold Ji Hyo’s hand but Ji Hyo push his hands away

“Does’nt mean you can insult my family when you are angry!! You… You can insult me…But not my family! I hate you! You already know that she is a bad woman even your friends tell you but you still don’t want to believe it right? Okay..Just do all you want because from now on, we are no longer friends and let’s pretend like we don’t know each other when we meet again!” Ji Hyo walks out from the house leaving Dong Wook who already fell onto his feet.

Flashback ends…

“So, do I know you?”

 

 

I'm sorry because I take a long time for update it is because I change the storyline a bit so you have to read it from the beginning (Sorry..) and I personally want to apologies to all the readers because you have to wait for too long and  I hope you enjoy this update and please tell me if you don't like this chapter or story because I'm gladly take is as an advice :) I'm sorry because I make Sulli as a bad girl in this story. (bow) Anyway subscribe and upvote this story...