Date Numero Uno

Love has no Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Here are the scenes that I've left out. I am dedicating a whole chapter on just their time spent together. All of this happens before chapter 5. This will go in the order of the dates they've had. This is just going to be a compilation of their dates which will happen on different days. Hope you enjoy.:)

 

Date 1:

Yongguk's dad and Misung's parents were tired of their kids ignoring each other instead of trying to make their relationship work. They knew that they needed a push and that nothing would be going anywhere if they did not interfere. 

On their first date their parents had it all planned out. They would go see a movie then have dinner. It was simple, but at least it was something.

"Are you done yet?" Yongguk was impatiently tapping his foot at the foot of the stairs. He kept glancing at his watch checking the time. 

"Have some patience. I'm almost done." Misung was putting on the finishing touches of her outfit.

"It's not like you have someone to impress. You could go in your pajamas for all I care." Finally seeing a pair of feet appear at the top of the stairs, he looks up. If he had no control of his expressions and facial muscles, then his jaw would've been wide open and had a look of awe on his face. 

'This girl definitely knows how to clean up.' Yongguk thought. Internally approving of her little by little

.

'Since I'm going on a date with a ganster, might as well dress the part of a gangster's fiancee.' Was Misung's thoughts before picking her outfit for the afternoon.

"I thought you said that you wanted to leave...like now." Misung's voice broke Yongguk out of the trance he was in.

"That's right. Let's go before we miss the movie." Trying to be suave never really worked out for him.

"What movie are we watching?" Misung was trying to initiate small talk on the way to the car.

"We'll see when we get there." Like the gentleman he is, Yongguk opened and closed Misung's car door. He then proceeded to the drivers seat and got in.

Small talk was almost impossible between the two. Yongguk focused on the road and ignored Misung in the passenger seat. He did not play the radio or any type of music while 

"If you're bored, go ahead and turn on the radio. Just make sure the music isn't too loud." Misung reached over and the radio. She changed it to her favorite station and kept the volume medium-low.

With the radio on, the ride seemed shorter then it honestly was. They arrived at the cinema and got out. While walking to the ticket booth, Yongguk made sure that nothing would happen to Misung. His protective side was coming out. 

Misung could tell that he was being a bit overprotec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter