*Chapter 5

Love has no Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time passed by, the couple were forced to interact with each other by their parents. They had stuck to their agreement thus far. Misung was lonely living in the big house all by herself, meanwhile, Yongguk busied himself with gang matters. Occasionally his thoughts would drift to Misung and how she was living at the moment. Misung, on the other hand, was annoyed and mad at Yongguk for leaving her without any company. 

The date of their wedding was approaching. For the first few weeks BAP had heard nothing from Yongguk's cousin. They thought nothing of them since they had heard no news about them. What they didn't know was that Zico, Yongguk's cousin, had been sending threat letters to Misung. Since Misung was new to this world, she took everything he said seriously. She didn't know that he was a bluffing on most of them. Zico isn't an asinine person. He wouldn't dare do anything to anger Yongguk, especially sine they were on his turf. 

Poor Misung had no idea of Zico's real intentions, so she did everything he asked of her. Which included distancing herself and keeping secrets from Yongguk, not that he'd notice since he's been stressed with the gang. 

She received a note every few days. Whenever she wouldn't receive one for a few days the next one she got was always worst then all of the others combined.

Keep an eye on your loved ones. They may be in peace now, but they won't be soon. It'll become a scavenger hunt to find their remains.

She felt scared for her loved ones. It got to the point where she distanced herself from each and every one of them. Being lonely was better than endangering their lives. She also internally resented Yongguk slightly for this. She feels like none of this would be happening if it wasn't for him she would still be living her normal life.

Misung was dreading the day of her wedding. She didn't know what Zico had in store for that day. He had threatened that something bad would happen to everyone around her. No one should pay for her marriage to Yongguk. Although she was beginning to grow feelings for the forever missing guy, she didn't want him to suffer because of her. Her slight resent for Yongguk was no match for her growing feelings for him.

Her father-in-law had told her about the life of a gang leader. He could never show his weakness. Once he did, it'd be used against him. Even though she rarely ever saw him, whenever they'd meet up he would be very decent with her. His small acts of kindness eventually got into her heart. Without her even realizing it, she had already fallen for the cold-hearted gang leader. 

But she knew that her feelings would never be returned, so she kept them all to herself. No one knew about them. She didn't really have any close friends. Everyone just wanted to use her for something, so she gave up on the idea of having a friend.

 

 

Her wedding day was the next day. Zico hadn't sent her any notes in a full week. She didn't know what to expect with him. What she didn't know was that Yongguk knew of what Zico was doing to Misung. He didn't have the number 1 gang for no reason. Yongguk and Himchan had body guards around Misung at all times. They were trained to be invisible to the rest of the world and they were doing a good job at it. It was the reason that Zico's notes were no longer reaching her. 

No one but BAP knew of their existence, not even Zico. He was sure that all his notes were reaching her. What he didn't know was that they were being intercepted. This gave Yongguk a heads up on what to expect on his wedding day. He had double the security there then usual. Most of his men were to blend into the crowd. 

The wedding was creeping closer and closer by the hour. Half the day was gone already. Misung spent it worrying constantly about everything. Zico was her main concern at the moment. A s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter