Chapter 6

Love has no Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the wedding finally came. Everyone could be seen running around double and even triple checking things for the third time. The bride and groom were kept in two separate rooms far away from each other. They had the wedding and the reception in the Bang's backyard. Everything was running smoothly and it was almost time for the groom to walk down the aisle and wait for the bride.

"Stupid tie. How does this evil creation even work?"

"Hyung, you should let one of us do it. You're just going to make it even worse." The maknae was trying to calm down Yongguk, who could not tie a tie, before he ended up tangling his hands in the tie.

"Fine. Just get this thing tied already so that we're not late to the wedding. My umma will kill us."

"Her and your parents are more exciited about this then the two of you are."

"Well this is an arranged marriage. They practically planned everything and just had us come when it came to getting things measured."

"Boys, what's taking you guys so long? The girls are almost done and only half of you are dressed and ready to go."

"Sorry mom. We were having difficulties with the ties.

"You're rich but do not even know how to tie a tie?"

"Mom, I'm a mafia leader, not a business man. I don't have to wear a tie if I don't want to."

"Oh hush. No business talk during the wedding. Understand me."

"Neh, umma."

"Good. Now I want all of you ready and in place in five minutes."

"But we're nowhere near ready yet."

"Then get to chopping." That ended the conversation as Mrs. Bang left the room. All the guys hurried up in getting dressed and doing their hair.

In five minutes exactly, all the guys were in place and were just waiting on the bride to show up and walk down the aisle.

 

On the other side of the house

 

"Where's my veil? What about my shoes? Shouldn't the dress be put on before the makeup and hair?"

"Calm down Misung. Just breathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter