CHAPTER 47: CONFUSE MIND OF HER

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min sighs as she hangs her phone. She just called Ha Ni and her still in doubting to call Hyun Joong back. She wants to go to him and apologise but at the same time, she still feels humiliated when she remembered what that woman told her.

She know Hyun Joong got nothing to do with all that, but his action in not tell her everything from the start makes her take this actions. He needs time and now so d her.

She admitted that she behave like spoiled brat and irrational. But, her mind and emotional feels complicated right now. Hyun Joong had treated her well enough and never does something that can make her feels lonely and despair.

He treats her same as her Oppa treat her long ago. She feels the love had been missing for years and she feels connected to him as thought they known each other for a long time.

Now when she’s quite bond to him, his presence becomes important to her. She becomes used to have him around her and when he’s not around her, she feels empty. Right this moment, she feels that.

She once regretted what she said t him last night. It sounds rude and her pride never let her do that. Part of her wants him and the other part prevents her. She still plays with her phone when Jin Hye calls her from the living room.

“De, unnie?

“Min. Your Oppa call and tell me tonight we’ve got guest for dinner. So, he wants you to join us too.”

“Guest? Is my presence needed?”

“I guess so. If not, Il Woo will never mention about you too.”

“Oh, okay. Unnie, where Mo Nae?”

“She’s in her room sleeping. Wae?”

“Really? I want to play with her. Since she’s sleeping, never mind.” So Min turns around to go to her room and Jin Hye stops her.

“So Min?”

“De?”

“Did Hyun Joong call you?” So Min holds her breathes and bite her lips. She looks hesitate at first and looks sad to Jin Hye.

“Don’t be too hard to be please. We need to hear them sometime. Hyun Joong will never want that to happen too.”

“How come you look confident with that? You just know him. And so do me.”

“His eyes, So Min. His eyes tell everything. Whenever he looks at you, it is full of love. I believe he’s got something to be told, but he wants to tell at the right time. Don’t you think so?” So Min looks lost for a moment and looks back at Jin Hye.

“I.. don’t know, unnie. Part of me said as you are, part of it the opposite. Maybe I just wait and see.” She shrugs her shoulders and went back to her room. She lay down on her bed and look into spaces. She already misses him.

“Pabo, Jung So Min.” She smacks her head and reach for her phone. There still an unread messages from Ha Ni, Woo Bin, and Hyun Joong. She read all of them except and left messages from Hyun Joong. When she wants to lock her phone, Jin Hye’s voice keeps playing in her mind.

“Maybe I just overreacted towards him.” She shighs and slowly opens the messages.  All of the messages said,

“So Min? Gwenchana? Where were you? I can fetch you. Please don;t ignore me.”

“I’m sorry for not telling you about Jasmine earlier.”

“Sorry.”

“Please answer the phone.”

“At least reply me saying that you’re fine.”

“Baby?”

The last message really touched her heart when he still calls her nicely. She cried again that time and falls asleep with his picture on the phone.

 

 

Il Woo went back earlier than before and as usual his wife greets him at the door. She carries Mo Nae with her. The baby looks happy to see her Uncle and reach her hands to him.

“Oh, Mo Nae. You’re here too.” He took Mo Nae with him and his wife gets his briefcase.

“I tell So Min about our guest for tonight. Actually, who is the guest?”

“You will know when he comes.”

“He? Is it Hyun Joong?” Il Woo shut his mouth after that and plays with Mo Nae. The baby keeps on giggling as Il Woo kiss her chubby cheeks.

“I will go for shower. Now Mo Nae, you will stay with Aunt Jin Hye. Where is So Min? The house seems quiet.” He looks around when he pass Mo Nae to his wife.

“She’s in the room. She keeps shut herself in her room after lunch.”

“Really? I go check on her first.” Jin Hye nodded at her husband and left with Mo Nae to bath her.

Il Woo knocks on So Min’s door and enters it when she didn’t reply. He looks around the room and found her sleep on the bed. He walks slowly to her and seat beside her.

“Aigoo, this spoil child. She never grown up.” He chuckles to himself and he notices her phone at her hand. When he manages to take away the phone, he tried to unlock it. There’s a picture of she and Hyun Joong and he smiles to himself again.

“She started to misses him. She do has her pride too I guess.” He place the phone on the desk and gently wakes her up.

“Min? Wake up, sister.” He shook her shoulder a little harsh when she didn’t stir a bit.

“Huh? Oppa?” So Min rubs her eyes and looks confuse to see her Oppa inside her room.

“Go get change. The guest will come anytime from now.”

“The guest? Oh, yes. By the way Oppa. Do I need to join you guys too?”

“Let me see. Hmm..” Il Woo place her thumb on his chin and pretend to think hard.

“Come on, Oppa. Who is the guest? Do I know him?”

“You’ll know when you meet him.”

“Him?”

“Enough with the questions. Go get shower and wears something nice or appropriate.”

“Arasso.” Luckily So Min bought some clothes when she left her home earlier. She went to the living room and plays with Mo Nae and waits for the guest to come. Not long after that, someone is at the door and the maid opens it.

“Oh, you’re come.” Il Woo greets the guest and Jin Hye follows him at the door. So Min carries Mo Nae and went to the door too.

“Annyeong, Hyung. Long time no see.” The guest greets Il Woo and bows to him.

“De, Jong Suk. How have you’ve been?”

“Great, Hyung. Hi, Noona. Remember me?”

“Oh, yes I do. Lee Jong Suk, right?”

“De.” Jong Suk bows to the couple and when he raise his head, his eyes catch someone he knows.

“Is that So Min?” He ask Il Woo and So Min looks dumbfounded.

“Yes, she’s So Min. Min, come here.” Il Woo call So Min over and she stands beside her Oppa.

“Did you remember him?” So Min looks briefly at Jong Suk and looks back at her Oppa. When her eyes catch his Oppa’s eyes, she shakes her head lightly.

“How come you can’t remember me?” Jong Suk looks disappointed as So Min didn’t recognise him.

“He is Lee Jong Suk. The boy who is live beside our old house before his family move to New York.”

“Jong Suk? Lee Jong Suk? He’s that Jong Suk?” So Min looks surprise as her finger points to him. Jong Suk smiles shyly to her and nodded his head.

“Yes, it’s me. But before, I’m the chubbt and fat Jong Suk. Now, tada! Haha!” All of them laugh at his actions and So Min still looks disbelief.

“Let’s move to the living room first. We can talk more there.” Il Woo moves with his wife and So Min follows right behind them. Jong Suk tries to catch her steps but she fast enough to avoid him. They talk a little more and had their dinner. So Min excuse herself first and went to the garden.

“Eh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter