CHAPTER 12: NEW SUCCESSOR

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the day. I’ve become the new successor of this company. I should prepare myself and proved to daddy about my capabilities.

I went to office with my dad and we’ve been chatting about the business matters until he asked me about So Min.

“Oh. How’s So Min? I mean, when you send her last night, did she still in pain?”

“She’s fine. Instead she’s still asleep when we reached her home. So, I have to carries her inside her house.”

“Oh. I hope she’ll be fine in a few days. Moreover, I have transferred her to your section and she will be your secretary after this.”

“De? So Min? My secretary?” I almost jump from my seat as I heard that from daddy. Is he being serious?

“Are you sure, daddy? Isn’t she your secretary?”I asked my daddy and he just nodded his head and adds,

“I am perfectly sure and I can guarantee you that she’s the best secretary I ever had. Although she’s younger, her works are excellent.” There’s a proud in daddy’s words as he looks convincing enough for me to agree with his idea.

“Actually, I want to make it clear last night. But, since she’s been missing and something happen to her, I think I just waited for her to come back for work later. In the mean time, Hae Ra will be you assistant, not your secretary..”

“What do you mean not my secretary?”

“She’s only assists you with your work since there’s no big project in this mean time. So, you can adjust and make yourself comfortable enough with the company.”

“Oh. It’s okay with me. Then, I just need to learn more about the company. I will work hard in the future.” I said as I determine to be a successful businessman just like my daddy.

“I’m glad to hear that. And one more thing, do not tell So Min her new section let me be the one who tell her that. Just shut your mouth. Arasso?”

“W-Wae? Why I have to shut my mouth?”

“She will be shocked and she thinks I don’t need her anymore. Besides that, she’s very sensitive about her work.”

“Oh. O-Okay.”

Interesting. I wonder why mommy and daddy love her so much. She’s the second person that my parent loves after Saengie.

“We’re here. Come, let’s go.” Daddy gets out from the car first and I’m follow him from behind.

We’ll be attends the Board of Director meeting to introduced me as the new successor of the company. I’ve been bought to greet all the BOD’s members and the staffs. Nearly lunch, the meeting and greetings done and daddy will attend a lunch with the rest of the BOD’s members. Suddenly, mommy called me and asked me unbelievable favour.

“Hyun Joong-ah. Are you done with your meetings?” mommy asked as I answer her.

“De, I’m done. I will have my lunch with the rest of the BOD’s members. Waeyo, mommy?”

“Then that’s great. Tell daddy that you need to accompany me somewhere. And pick me up at home. Arasso?”

“Where we’re going?”

“Just tell your daddy and he will understand that. I have informed him this morning.”

“Arasso. I will tell him.”

“Okay, come here quick, na. Bye,son.”

“Bye..” she’s already hang up her phone. I just stare at my phone when daddy taps me on the shoulder.

“What’s wrong? Is that mommy?”

“Yes, she is. She asked me to accompany her somewhere, but..”

“Oh. It’s fine, you can go. Sends my regards to the person you will meet later. Tell her to take care of her health.”

“Her? Who will I be met?”

“Just go home now or else your mommy will be nagging at me. Go.”

“Okay. See you daddy.”

Hyun Joong hurriedly went home with his car since their driver bought it to the office. On his way home, he’s been wondering who’s they will met? Why is his mommy insists him to come along?

Daddy had mentioned it’s HER? Who is she?- Kim Hyun Joong

He’ got home and sees his mommy have been waiting for him at the outside. When his mommy sees his car, she hurriedly get to him.

“ Let’s go. I don’t want to be late to arrived there.” His mommy said right after she’s settle at the seat.

“O-Okay. But, mind to tell me where are we going?”

“Oh. We’re going to So Min’s house. I want to visit her and I have bought some porridge and soup for her. You know her house right, since you sent her last night. So, let’s go. It’s late to have lunch this time. I bet she’s haven’t got her lunch since her ankle like that.”

Hyun Joong just stared at his mommy and remains silent as he keeps wondering what’s so special about that girl. It’s not that he’s didn’t like her, it’s just that he’s never sees his mommy like that before.

“Yah, Hyun Joong. Palli. Or else this porridge will get cold.”

“Alright.”

Hyun Joong drives to So Min’s house as he keep his speed to be there quickly. He doesn’t want his mommy keep nag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter