CHAPTER 18: SWEET OR...???

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

Hyun Joong enter So Min’s house and she invites him from a drink.

“Would you like a drink? Hot or cold?” So Min asked as she headed to the kitchen. He just follows her from behind and sits at one of the chair.

“Never mind. You don’t have to trouble yourself.”

“It’s okay. I can manage it. I think cold drink is fine, right.” So Min gets the mug and pours some juice for him. Then, she handed him the mug.

“Thanks.” As Hyun Joong going to drink, his phone ringing and it’s his Mommy calling.

“It’s Mommy.” He mouthed to So Min as he told her that his Mommy calling. He gets the call and put it on the loudspeaker.

“Hello, Mommy.” He greets his Mommy as he picks the call. His voice sounds cheerful than usual.  While So Min place herself beside him at the chair. He told her to be quiet and she holds her laughter to see his face.

“Hello, son. Where are you now? Did you safely drop So Min at her house?”

“Yes, Mommy. She’s safe and sound. I’m just arrived here and was about to leave. Wae?” He lied about the leave and smile after that.  He gets a hit on his shoulder. He turns to his side and heard So Min whisper something to him.

“Why did you lies?” She whispers as slow as she can. Only to be heard by him. Hyun Joong smirk at her and put his finger on his mouth signals her to be quiet. She’s pout her lips and trying to leave him but Hyun Joong holds her wrist. He eyes her to sit down and she just do as he told.

“Oh really? Is she really fine? Is it fine to leave her alone?”Hyun Joong glance a while at So Min and answer her Mommy.

“You don’t have to worry. She’s grown enough to take care of herself.” So Min didn’t mind him while he’s talking to his Mommy. When she’s got a chance to move away from him, she quickly go to the living room and watch the television. Hyun Joong just watching her through his eyes.

Is she sulking right now? I need to know her more after this. She sure have a temper sometime, but in a cute way. – KIM HYUN JOONG.

 “Okay. If you said so. Did you coming home for lunch? If you so, I will cook something for you.”

“I’m not sure about that. I think I want to meet Saengie.”He turns his phone to the normal mode and sits beside her at the living room. She moves a bit from him and continue watch the show on the television. And of course she’s ignoring him.

I want to talk to Ommonim for a while. Will he let me?-JUNG SO MIN.

Actually, So Min wants to talk to her Ommonim. But, since Hyun Joong said he’s about to leave, she becomes mad out of blue. She also wonders why.

“It’s okay. Say hi for me to him. Next time, invite Saengie to our house. We can have dinner together. I will invite So Min and Ha Ni too.” Hyun Joong can sense the person next to him is looking at him when his Mommy mentions her name. He knows she wants to talk to his Mommy. But, he pretend not to get her.

“Okay. I gotta go. Bye, Mommy.”

“Okay, son. Drive carefully. Bye.” After his Mommy cut the call, So Min turns her head to the front and still pouting her lips.

“I want to talk to Ommonim too, yet you didn’t give me the chance.” She said as she cross her arms at her chest. She really looks like a kid who is sulking over her candy. Hyun Joong chuckle a little and ignore her for a while.

So Min gets mad as he just ignores her like that and he resumes to play with his phone.

“Yah. I’m talking to you.”

“Hmmm.” Hyun Joong nods slightly and didn’t look at her. He tried his best not to laugh out loud when he heard So Min nagging something and stand from the couch. She’s headed again to the kitchen to get something for lunch.

“Better I get something for lunch. I’m starving for food right now rather than arguing with that guy. Huh.” She talking to herself but Hyun Joong can hear her.

“So Min. I heard you.” He said as he follows her too.

“Whatever, Mr Kim.” She answer and searching something in her fridge. She takes out an egg, a carrot, and some other vegetables too. She also has some chicken and fishes. But, she prefers the chicken and thinking to fries the chicken and makes some mixed veggies for the side dish. Hyun Joong just stands beside the fridge and looking at her. He just smiles as she talking to herself while bringing out the things from the fridge. Then, she went to the sink to wash the veggies.

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter