CHAPTER 19: A NEW START MAYBE??

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min’s house again.. keke..

Hyun Joong excused himself when they had finished their lunch.

“I think I should get going. Thanks for the great lunch.”

“My pleasure. I’m glad you like it.” So Min grins from ear to ear as he accompany him to the door.

“I wonder if I still can eat like that again?” Hyun Joong teases her and smirks at her. He knows So Min easily to get shy and he knows how to make her blush.

“Hmm. Maybe next time?” So Min said it one by one as she take a looks at Hyun Joong.

“Great. I love that.” He got the green light from her. But, it seems just like only him who’s serious in knowing her. When he reach his car, he turns to face So Min and begin to speak.

“So Min. Is me pushing you in this matter? Are you feels burdened with this?” Hyun Joong locks his eyes to So Min.

“De?” She hesitant when she wants to answer that question. She heard him sigh. A long and heavy sigh before stood in front of her.

“Did you feel burdened with all this? I don’t want to b reason you distant yourself from Mommy. And from me too.”

“No. I’m just..”

“It’s okay. I will give you time for you to figure it out. I’ll always wait for you. About Mommy, don’t worry about her. I know how to handle her.” He takes her hands in his hands. He himself doesn’t know why and how he can be so found with her. He can’t imagine if one day she will left him. He knows she knows nothing about him as they just met.

“I just don’t want to let you go. Ask me why, how, but I can’t answer that.” He said that and makes So Min looks him too. She looks at him and she sense something in his eyes.

“I will think again about this. I promise you give you the answer.”

“When?” He becomes impatient. So Min didn’t know how to answer him and just bit her lips.

“I’m sorry. I’m just afraid you took it so long. Now, I’m feels hopeless when you’re trying to think that again. What if..” Hyun Joong didn’t manage to finish his words when So Min hugs him.

“So Min?”

“I do like you and comfortable around you. But, please Hyun Joong. Have some faith in me. I will come to you when I found the answer. Okay?” She loosens the hugs and looks up at him. He looks down a bit and finds her eyes. Those brown eyes that capture my heart at the first sight.

“Okay. I believe in you. What if..” Again he is shocks by her action. This time, So Min tip toe on her feet and kiss his cheeks. She smiles to herself and looks again to Hyun Joong.

“Does that enough to ensure you?”She asked as she still smiling at him.

“No. It’s not enough. Not until you say yes.” He and his naughty and ert mind.

“Yah.” So Min slaps his arm lightly and hugs him again.

“Don’t worry, okay.” He hugs her even tight and seems doesn’t want to let her go.

“Okay.” He slowly breaks the hugs and go to his car. He seems to forget something when he went back to So Min.

“Did you forgot something?”

“Yes.”

“What is it? I get it for you?” So Min turns away from him to went back inside the house. But, her hands being pull back and now she’s facing Hyun Joong.

“No. I just forgot to do this.”

“What...” Hyun Joong kiss her forehead and quickly went to his car back. While So Min is completely red. Especially her cheeks.

“Bye, So Min. Take care, okay. Don’t move too much. I don’t want to send you again to the hospital.” Hyun Joong told her this and that before start his car.

“I will. Drive carefully, arasso. Do not SPEED.” She stresses the word speed to remind him of the earlier incident.

“Yes, I know. Bye. Take care, DEAR. Hehe.” He winks at her and laughs before leaving her house. When his car cannot be seen, So Min enter her house and smile to herself.

“Kim Hyun Joong. Should I say yes to him? Aigoo. So hard. What if I said yes to him? It’s nothing wrong right? If I reject him, what’s my reason? Aish.” She thought to herself and went to her bedroom.

From evening until night, she still thinking about Hyun Joong. Accept or not? Ha Ni didn’t home yet. If she’s here, I can ask her opinion too.

Kim Hyun Joong. What have you done to me?– JUNG SO MIN.

**********

Hyun Joong’s house.

Hyun Joong’s POV

I took a leave today. Luckily, daddy approved it. Keke. He knows he can’t force me if he wants me to continue to run th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter