Basketball game pt. 2

Exchange Student

But only Jr and JB was there. Where's Mark?

"Where's Mark hyung? I'm with his friend" Youngjae welcome question. 
"His friend or your girlfriend" both of them grins on us. 
"No, its not what your thinking. I'm serious. Where's he?" He asked again. 
"He said he can't come, he's still on his crutches." 
JB explained. 
"We'll be late, lets go." Jr pointing inside.

We start finding seats. I just look at Youngjae with the meanest look I can do. He replied in a whisper "Okay, I'm sorry"

Theres no use of getting mad at him. It can't do anything. I've just set aside my anger.

"We're just going to buy snacks. Wait for us here okay?" JB instructed.

"Okay. Seat over there." Youngjae pointing the 4 empty seats.

I sat on the end seat. 
"Hey, if you wanted to go home. I'll bring you back." Youngjae offers. 
"No need to. We're already here." I replied without looking at him to show my annoyance. 
"I'll bring it up to you later" 
he replied.

The game started but the two guys are still out of our sight.

"Damn it. I know what the two of them are thinking." 
Youngjae gritted his teeth.
"Thinking what?" I raised my eyebrow. 
"They left us. Thinking that you're my girlfriend." 
He sighed.

"Wait for me, I'll find them" 
he stood up but I grabbed his arms. 
"So you're going to leave me here? They will come back. Let's trust them"

I was wrong. Very. Wrong to trust them. It's already 2nd quarter but they were still not here.

4th quarter. The tension of the game is on its peak. All you can hear was the cheer of the audience. But Youngjae and I was just like watching a boring movie, just looking at the game without anything else.

The game ended. He stood up and I followed him. 
"I'm hungry, let's eat." 
He looked back. I just nodded

We went to a noodle house. He ordered two black bean noodles. 
"I apologize for wasting your time." He apologized.
I didn't expect this from him. 
"It's alright, I'm here not just because of Mark" 
I smiled at him. A full smile that would make him remember he need to tell me something. 
"What?"
"You told me that you're going to tell me EVERYthing". Emphasizing the EVERY word.

Our order arrived. He took the chopstick and split it. He sighed a smile "I'll tell you later" and started  his bowl.

▶▶▶▶▶▶
We're heading home but still he's not telling it to me. 
"Hey, your still not telling it to me." I pulled his jacket. 
"Wait here. I'm going to buy something." He entered a pharmacy. Is he sick? Or his meds for insanity.

"Here!" 
He throwed me a paper bag. 
"What's this?" I look inside. There's a bandage, cottons, povidone iodine and some pain killers . 
"For Mark, give it to him, he'll thank you." He smiled like feeling a genius. Well he is. I smile back.

We arrived at the dorm, he knocked at Mark's room for me. Mark opened the door.

"Jingyi! What's up? It's late"
he greeted.

He just finished taking a bath. His hair still wet and drying it with a towel. He wears a blue sando, with his smile melting me inside.

I didn't know I was buffering infront of him when Youngjae interrupted. 
"Ah. Mark hyung, she bought some bandages for you. How are you?" Youngjae interrupted. He's hitting me in the back instructing to give the paper bag to him. 
"Ah yeah. Here" 
I recovered from lagging. 
"Actually I'm already fine. I can walk now without crutches. But the bruises are still worse. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come to the game"
he replied.

Everyword he speaks melts me down. I'm coming back to my lag-phase. Looking like a fool while watching his everyword.

"It's alright. We need to go now. There's a homework we still need to finish." 
He's still hitting my back. 
"Thanks again" Mark let out his last perfect smile before closing his door.

Youngjae pulled me. 
"Hey, are you some kind of a ert? You look like you want to every word Mark hyung was saying"
he's frowning that looks like it was really disgusting. 
"Really. I just can't help it." 
I replied and still daydreaming.

He sighed and pushed me to my room. 
"Wash yourself, so you won't be dreaming. Go to my room after, we need to do the introductory speech" 
I almost forgot the homework. 
"Ughh. It's late I almost forgot. I'll be fast." I entered my room.

After I washed up, I wore my pajamas. 
"Hey Youngjae, can I pass through the hole. I'm already in my pajamas." I shouted near the hole.
"Do whatever you want" He shouted in response.

I can feel that we are now more comfortable with each other.

I passed through the hole and saw him putting his shirt on. 
"I'm sorry!" I covered my eyes with my hands. 
"I don't mind if you'll daydream about me. ert head." He laugh. 
"You're crazy!" I'm still covering my eyes. 
"You can remove it now, I'm done".

I pressed my back to the wall. 
"What are we going to do now?" I asked. 
"Do the homework. It'll be better to drink while exchanging our life stories" 
he opened his refrigerator and get two cans of beer. Throw the other one to me. Get some chips on his kitchen cabinet. He sit infront of me.

"I don't drink." Returning to him the can. 
"You can a get soda" pointing the refrigerator.

I stood up and opened the refrigerator, woah he literally have tons of food. I put back the beer and get a milk-yougart flavored soda.

I get back on him. 
"So what do you plan to put on the speech?" As I open the soda. 
"Your life? Likes? Talent? Anything you can share." He replied, starts to eat the chips.

"What do you want to know?"
I asked
"Tell me something about you"

★☆★☆★☆★☆
Yay! Thanks for reading.