First Day

Exchange Student
"Good morning. I'm Lu JingYi. I'm Chinese. You can call me JingYi. Im hoping to have a great time in my stay here" I bowed to the class.
"Hi. Im Kunpimook Bhuwakul Call me Bambam. Im from thailand. Im also hoping to have a great time with all of you" Another exchange student spoke to the class.
"You can have your seat over there" teacher pointed 2 seats at the back.
I chose the seat near the window. Bambam sat on the table on my right side.
The class started. But my attention was stuck on this person seating infront of me. It was so obvious that he's not listening to the discussion and busy writing something on his notebook.
The bell rang.lunch break.
A girl approached me and Bambam, "Hi, I'm Park Hana. I'm the class president so you can approach me if you need help. I'll be glad to help you." She smiled.
"And by the way He's Choi Youngjae.(Pointing the guy infront of me)he's the vice president so you can also approach him everytime need hel-"
Everyone stopped when a loud bang of the door filled the four corner of the room. A student from the other class forcefully opened the door.
"Hey. Jingyi!" The student entered the room and draw near me. My eyes widened when I realized who was he.
Is this possible. The last time I saw him was in middle school. And it was exactly not a good one. I did not expect to see you here. Wang. Jackson Wang.
"Mark told me that you were here" He sat on her table and gave a smirk.
So Mark told him that I'm here. I thought he does not give a . He never talked to me or even look at me during our flight. So what does this means. There is a chance of... 
"Ya, Jingyi are you listening?" He snapped his fingers to the girl who was daydreaming. And she got her senses back. 
"Come on, Let's eat" he grabbed my her wrist and bring her to the cafeteria.
He told me find a table and he'll ordered food for us
He came back with two sandwiches and apple juice.
"So,any plans later?" He asked me. "I'll be fixing my things and maybe out for grocery tonight". I answered.
"Do you want me to accompany you?" He asked in reply.
"Jackson oppa! We have a meeting at the office after class they said it's important." A sudden interruption to our conversation.
"sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you bu.."
"It's alright. I understand that it's an urgent thing." I smiled on the girl who was Hana.
She left after jackson told her that he's coming.
"Sorry Jingyi, I'm the president of the student organization and she's my vice president. She's the president of your class. I wont be able to go with you later. Im so sorry" he apologized.
"It's alright. I also prefer to by myself." I replied.
"By the way, the grocery is quite far here. You need to take a bus."
"Can you teach me how to get their?" Jackson taught me and after took me back to my classroom.
bell rang.class dismissed.
I immediately went out and find my way to the grocery. At the bus stop, a familiar guy came and also waited beside me. He's the person seated in front of me. He didn't bother greet me. He looks too serious with his earphones on.
Atlast a bus came over, I chose the seat at the back. He sat infront of me again. The bus taking its way, the thought of Mark was still getting into my head. Million of thoughts are inside me. Could I just be one to make a move or just let things be as they should. I can't erase the thought of him, until I realized that I'm not familiar now with the streets. I don't know if I had already passed by the grocery because I couldn't see any of the streets Jackson told me.
Ughhhh. I'm lost.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
A/N
Thanks for reading.