An accident

Exchange Student

I've fallen asleep while leaning on Youngjae's bed.

I woke me up with a sound of piano piece. I opened my eyes and see Youngjae playing. I can feel his passion in playing. I like listening to him to a point that I can resist listen to it for a whole day.

He noticed that I'm already awake. He looked back and said. 
"Aren't you going to prepare for school?"
I almost forgot that there's school today. I stood up and about to go back to my room. But I'm confused to where will I go. Through the hole or through the door? 
I just ignored this awkward moment and just passed through the hole because it would be faster. I'm not bothered on what would he think anyway.

▶▶▶▶▶▶
I arrived at school late. It was because of that Choi Youngjae. He didn't even bother to wake me up.

I'm in a rush to go to my seat. The front seat is still empty. But he's doing fine awhile ago. 
What happened to him.

I was worried on how is Youngjae doing so during the break. I went back to the dormitory to check if he was still there.

I knocked at Youngjae's door but there was no answer. I heard a sound of loud bang inside the room. I immediately entered my
room and peaked on the hole. Youngjae had fallen to the floor. So without hesitation I entered his room and checked out what happened to him.

There were bottles of soju in his room. I go near him. Ughh his breath smells like alcohol. He's probably drunk.

I kicked him to make sure if he's still concious. 
"Hey, Youngjae". He opened his eyes and looked at me. 
"Can you help me stand?"

I give him a hand. And pulled him up. His dizziness impaired his balance so I helped him to stand. And bring him to his bed. He sat on his bed and I sat beside him.

I dont know what to say to him so to kill the awkwardness of the moment I bring out my phone. I started tapping on the screen and looking for something to do when Youngjae interrupted me. "Why are you here?" He asked. "Uhmm. It's just that since you did not attend the class I was about check--" I'm still not done with my sentence when he again interrupted and put his face near mine. And now we are facing each other.

"Are you also one of the girls who tries to get into me" he was so serious. "Wha--" I was about to protest on what he said but he forwarded his face closer to mine and one thing I felt was his lips on mine.

The next thing I knew was that I slapped him straight on his face and ran away from his room.

What the hell was that. What the hell did he just do. Is he insane or what. Things were bursting into my mind on my way.

Now I can't concentrate on the lesson what was in my mind was the incident awhile ago.

It was my first. My first kiss. I haven't been in a relationship but now I already have a first kiss because of that stupid insane Choi Youngjae.

The day ended with me still thinking the stupidest thing happened.

>>next day.

There is no empty chair in the front seat today. Yes. He attended the class today. 
Awhile ago when he entered the classroom. Hana looked at me she smile and whispered thank you. She really thought that I made something just for Youngjae to attend the class. If she really knew what really happened.

The teacher entered the classroom. He greeted us and so we do. He noticed that Youngjae attended the class today. 
"Mr. Choi, its been few days since you last attended the class" he exclaimed. 
"Ughh. I was very sick last few days" he answered.

Very sick or very sick and drunk. I said to myself. 
"You can even ask her *points toward me* she lives next door to me" he added.

What, he even drags me because of his absences. 
"Is that true miss Lu?" The teacher asked me. "Uhh. Yes" I replied. I rolled my eyes at him. I hate it I should've not helped him.

The day ended with me still not looking at Youngjae nor wanting to feel his presence.

On my way home. As I passed the school grounds I saw Mark riding on his skateboard. I decided to watch on him and sat on a bench.

He's too cute. I can see the sweat all over his face but still he can smile. He really loves what he's doing. That's one thing I like about Mark, he knows what he likes and when he likes something he really excels on it.

I've been watching Mark for about 30 mins. Time passed so fast. I stoop up and about to go home but then I saw Mark being out of balanced. He was heading on the stairs and I know he can't controll the skateboard anymore. It was like a slow motion when I saw him falling from the stairs. He fell to the ground.

I saw him lying on the ground. I ran to him. "Are you okay?" I asked. He was shocked to see me. "I'm fine" he replied. He stood up but fell again. Maybe he had sprain on his ankle. 
"I'll bring you to the clinic" I said. I helped him stand and walk. I placed his arms around my shoulders so he could walk.

I feel like I'm going to burst now because Mark was so close to me. We walk to the clinic. I feel like the clinic became near. I still want to have Mark that close to me.

I waited for him at the clinic. The school doctor said that he had some bruises and a sprain on his ankle so he was required to have crutches. I helped in putting meds on his bruises. After putting the bandage on his ankle. The doctor handed him the crutches he is about to use. After that the doctor instructed him what to do and told us that we may go.

We both go home. Mark was having a hard time in using the crutches so I'm helping him in a way. We arrive at the dorm. I still helped him in opening his door because it was hard for him. "Thank you so much for helping me" he thanked me. 
"I'ts alright. You can just contact me if you still need help." I'm going to give him my number so he can contact me if he needs help. I opened my bag to get my phone because I don't memorize my roaming number. But I cant find it. 
"Ughh. I think I lost my phone I need to get it back. I'll just give you my number next time" 
I smiled and wave at him. He smiled and enter his room. I'm still checking my phone on my bag.

"Aishhh. Where is it. I always place it here. Why do you have to be lost today. Ughh" I'm still checking my bag when I heard someone talked on my back. "What are you looking for?" 
I looked and it was Choi Youngjae. 
"It's none of your business" 
I said to him and head back to our class room to check my phone there.

Its not on my table, not even on my locker. Maybe I left it on the school grounds. I was finding it on the bench where I seated but it was not there.

I gave a loud sigh. I think i really lost it. "Is this what you're looking for?" It was Youngjae holding my pink colored phone. "Hey! Why do you have my phone! Give it back to me." 
I stood up ang grabbed the phone on his hand. He raised his hand so I wasn't able to get my phone because he's taller than me. "Where did you get my phone! Why didn't you return it to me earlier!" He's really getting into my nerves. 
"Don't you know how to say thank you?" He smirked while still holding the phone up high.
I bowed down and silently whispered "Thank you". He handed me my phone 
"Here you go" he smiled and sat on the bench. I looked at him and asked again one more time. "
I'm asking you, where did you saw my phone?"
"You left it my room. Remember? Yesterday when we ki---" I hurriedly covered his mouth. And look around to see if there is someone listening to us. I'm glad were just alone that time. 
"Just forget about it. Don't you ever dare to open that thing again. Please" I pleaded and remove my palm in his mouth. "I'm sorry" a word blunted out from his mouth. 
"You think a sorry can just erase everything?" I'm on my hot tempered again. 
"I know you're mad at me but I can help you" he offered. 
"Help? In what? Do you even know what I need now?" 
He's still in my nerves. 
"The guy next door. You like him right?" He said. I was not able to say a thing. How could he know about my feeling towards Mark. 
"I saw you yesterday. While watching him. It's really obvious that you like him" 
he laugh. "What's funny about it?" I asked. "He's friend with Jr hyung and Jb hyung so we are acquainted with each other. We're even going out on the coming weekend". He's now telling a story. "So I can help you?" He smiled at me. "Whatever. I can do it my own way" I stood up and walk back to the dorm. Leaving Youngjae behind.

I fixed my things and changed my clothes and about to go to sleep when my phone buzzed.

From: Li Meiying

"I heard what happened to you and Mark today"

I replied 
"Woahh! Where did you hear it? It's one of the best day of my life! Thanks for all your help! :)"

She replied. 
"It's nothing. I hope you'll have a good day again tomorrow. Good night!"

I replied
"You too! Good night :)"

Did Mark told her what happened?. Blushes. This is really a good day for me! I need to sleep now.

Another buzz from my phone

From: Unknown

"Thank you for helping me today. This is Mark. Youngjae gave me your number. Goodnight! :)"

What the... 
Ohh my....
MARK TUAN~~~~

thanks Youngjae for helping me. I said to myself. And I fell asleep.

★☆★☆★☆★☆
A/N
UPDATE AFTER A LONG TIME. I'M SO SORRY. btw thanks for reading! :)