The Vice President

Exchange Student

Ughhh. Im lost.

What will I do now? How can I go to the grocery and go backhome. I checked my phone to see if I can contact anyone but I realized that I forgot get any of my coexchange student's number. Damn I'm helpless now.

I don't know what to do. Until realized...The guy infront of me. He could help me. But the problem is I totally forgot what is his name. Ughh. Why do I in remembering names. I m just remember that he is the vice president. Poor lost girl still waiting for the perfect timing to approach him.

The bus arrived on the next bus stop, he stood up and about to go down. NO HE CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE. I also stood up and  followed him. He's still on his freaking earphones so he can't notice me.

Finally, he stopped walking before crossing the street. I need to approach him now.
"Uhmm. Excuse me?" He looked at me and was surprised to see me. "Why?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "Don't you recognize me?" I smiled at him. My cutest smile probably because he seems to be not on a good mood. "Why should I recognize you? Who are you by the way?" He replied.

What?! We were in the same classroom the wholeday. Didn't he even notice me or he's just avoiding me? Then why would he do that?.

He was in a hurry to crossed the street leaving me behind. 
"Hey! Mr. Vice president." I run following him. 
"So you're the new exchange student?" He looked back at me. 
"Yes! Finally you remember--" I'm still not done mouthing my words then he shut me up.
"We're out of class now, so I don't have any duties now." He walked again leaving me behind.

"Hey! You! You should know how to treat a girl right!" I don't care if people can hear me. I take his arrogance anymore.

An old man shouted "Hey! Young boy, you should not make your girlfriend mad"

He bowed to the man. He immediately went back, grab my wrist and pulled me away. 
When we passed by the old man 
"Sir, you've missed understood it's not like that-" I'm still mouthing my words when he drags me faster.

We arrived in an empty playground and he finally let go of my wrist. "What's your problem with me?" He asked me in a loud voice. 
"I don't have any problems with you, I just want to ask for help."
I also replied in a loud voice.
"I told you. Im out of my duty now. We're not in school now." He replied like explaining something to a child.

"If you don't want to help me then dont!" I replied arrogantly. I know I can't please everyone and he is exactly one of them. It's not me who beg for people who don't give any .

He started walking and leaving me behind the empty playground.

Now I'm here in an empty playground not knowing where to go or how to go home. It's getting dark. I don't know what to do. I felt a warm liquid on my face. I didn't notice that I'm already crying.

I know this is his fault. But it's also my fault I should've just asked him calmly but he should not brought me here. To a place where I'm not familiar.

"Hey! Aren't you going home?" 
a shout from a familiar voice.
I looked up. It was him.

"Why are you here. I thought you left already" I couldn't stop my tears. It still falls from my eyes. .

"Hey stop crying! If the old man see us again maybe I'll get beaten now for making you cry" he chuckle.

"I was about to go to the grocery but I was lost, I wanted to asked help from you but you just brought me here. I don't know how to go home. Don't you realize I'm an exchange student so I'm not familiar here."  I'm still crying while explaining the real thing.

"Come on, I'll treat you dinner" he smile at me and instructed me to follow him.

I stood up, wipe my tears and started to follow him.

We arrived on a ramyun store. He ordered two ramyun.

"I'm up to buy something. Help me choose and I'll bring you to the grocery and back to your dorm. Deal?" What seems to be happening. An arrogant man now turning into an angel.

"I don't have any choice anyway"
I made a poker face.

After eating, he stood up and gestured me to come over. I just followed him. We arrived at the mall.

Awkward silence is felt while we're walking. He stopped on the area where luxury pens are sold. He asked me what kind of ballpen would I prefer. All I can remembered was the best pen I've ever had, a pen with Recorder.

"Pen with recorder is nice" I pop out with my thought. 
"That's exactly what I'm thinking. I know she'll like it." He replied with a smile while his eyes were still on the pen. So he's about to give it to someone.

"So you're going to give it to your girlfriend?" I asked. 
"No, but Im going to ask her to be my girlfriend" He's still smiling while pointing the pen to the store attendant. 
"Which one do you prefer the pink or blue one?" He looked at me 
"Pink would be better. Buy the blue one for yourself so you'll have a couple pen" I chuckled. 
"Woah. Are you a mind reader. That's what I'm thinking." so why he's still asking me if he has plans. He bought the two pen.

"Hey Youngjae!"someone tapped his back. Now I remember his name is Youngjae. Dont forget it again Jingyi!

We both looked back. I was shocked to see Mark with two guys.

"Hyung" Youngjae bowed and so do I. "So who is she? I thought she's Hana. You don't go with girls except for Hana so she must be something" The guy teasing us with a smirk. "She's an exchange student we just accidentally saw each other today so we decided to go together." Probably he doesn't know my name.

"She's Lu JingYi. Were from the same school"  Mark interrupted their conversation. My heart beats so fast. It's the first time I heard him saying my name.

"Hello, I'm Park Jinyoung. Mark's classmate. I'm the older brother of Hana. He's Im Jaebum our classmate." Jaebum waved his hands at me. I just smiled in return.

"Hana is out for a meeting today" Youngjae told Jinyoung. "Again? I hope she won't forget to eat dinner." Jinyoung concerned to his sister. "I'll just bring her dinner" Youngjae replied. "Thank you Youngjae.We need to go now. We need to buy something" the three of them left.

We also left the mall and directed to the grocery. Youngjae is quiet and just following me. I'm on my way to the counter when he told me to wait for him because he has to buy something.

He came back with a box of readymade food that just need to be microvawed. I paid my bill and so he did.

After buying our stuffs,  we went back to the dorm. Our dorm is located inside the school area. Girls dormitory is quite near in boys dormitory. So Youngjae helped me to carry my supplies.

"Thank you for helping me today" I smiled at him before turning my back to open the door. 
"JingYi" he called me. 
"Why? Do you need something?" I asked him. 
"Uhhmm its just that. Do you have microwave inside?" He asked hesitantly. 
"Yes. You can use it. Come over". I replied.

He went inside my room, take out the food that he bought and put it on the microwave. 
"You can use the chopstick there if you want to" I offered him. 
"No, I'll bring this to Hana. Maybe she's still not taking her dinner" he replied.

After that he thanked me and went out.

I can't imagine a guy doing that for a friend. I do believe that she's the girl who's Youngjae going to ask out. And I realized It's fun to conclude other lives. 

▶▶▶▶▶▶
I walk to school early to check my locker and bring stuffs there. Because it was too early I was the only student walking in the school grounds. After looking for my lockers and putting my things inside I decided to go ahead the classroom.

I was about to enter the room when I heared two people talking inside. I peeked on the door and saw Youngjae and Hana.

"What do you mean Youngjae? I cant get it." Hana looks confused
"I like you. You're the only girl whom I want to go out with" I know it! He's going to confess to her. 

Silence filled the room for few seconds. Hana blurted out... 
"I'm sorry Youngjae. But I like someone else" She ran away and bumped me
"I'm sorry" she apologized and continue walking out.

Youngjae throw the pen to the chalkboard in despair. He also went out the classroom without even giving a look to me.

I picked the pen and put it inside its box. I placed it in youngjae's table.

The class started, Hana came back but there was no trace of Choi Youngjae inside the classroom.

A/N

THANK YOU FOR READING ♥