TL: What a Blob

Babbles of Prince B and Mr. Park

Baekhyun had no intention of calling the doctor but Chanyeol had no intention of letting him slip away so easily. He sent over one of his body guards to fetch the vixen, who put up a fight until the man called Chanyeol and put him on speaker. After a long argument, Baekhyun decided to it. He'd go.

-

-

"Are you on any medication?"

"No."

"Anti-Depressants?"

"Uh, no."

"Why did you hesitate?"

"I didn't."

"Hn...Okay."

Baekhyun watched the doctor take notes. Inwardly sighing, he just knew that the man would report that suspected hesitation back to Chanyeol.

"Do you have a problem with alcohol?"

He actually had to think about that. He did drink, but it wasn't a problem. Chanyeol never complained about drunk before either.

"No."

"You hesitated again."

Goddamn it. Who the was this man and where did Chanyeol find him?

"Are you ually active with Mr. Park?"

What would happen if he said no? Probably an immediate call up to Chanyeol's office.

"Yes..."

"You hesitated. Are you ually active with anyone else?

"What?"

"So you are--"

"I'm not!"

"Hn...Alright."

Baekhyun was itching to leave. "Um, what're you writing?"

"Just some notes."

"I’m only active with...with Mr. Park."

“The man who called my office?”

“Yes.” Baekhyun said frustratedly through gritted teeth.

“Alright. Well, I think I’m gonig to have to take a urine sample, so here.” The doctor handed him a cup. “The bathroom will be down the hall. I’ll see you in a bit.”

“Okay…”

-

-

He didn’t need to pee. Baekhyun held his breath. Okay, maybe he did--just a little. After a minute, he started feeling the need to go but was rudely interrupted by his cellphone ringing.

Groaning, Baekhyun took his phone out and glared at the screen. Then he answered.

“What?”

“How’s it going? Done yet?” 

“No, but thanks for interrupting. I was just going to take a piss.”

“Someone’s moody.”

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun sighed. “Are we done? I really have to go.”

“Baekhyun, take this appointment seriously. Answer truthfully.”

“Alright. I’ll see you this evening.”

“I’ll have someone pick you up. Be good. I love you.”

“Okaaay, bye. You, too.”

“Baek--”

Before Chanyeol could say anything more, Baekhyun ended the call and filled the stupid cup.

-

-

After his cup full of joy was sent off to the lab to be quickly tested, Baekhyun gave a small blood sample. By the end of it all, he thought he was done until the doctor shook his head. “We’re going to perform a quick sonogram. The urine and blood samples should be here in ten minutes or so.”

Nodding, Baekhyun agreed. The faster, the better. “Alright. Let’s get this over with.”

The gel they put on his stomach was cold as and slightly uncomfortable, but he decided to let it go. They wouldn’t find anything so when the doctor took longer than Baekhyun thought he needed to say anything, the brunet looked at the monitor.

“What the hell’s that?”

“That?” The doctor said, pointing at the blob Baekhyun was pointing to. “That’s a baby--well. Not a baby yet, but I think it’s safe to say you’re pregnant. The blood and urine test results should confirm it, too.”

“Pregnant?”

“Yep. Pregnant.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“But--”

“This is a baby, Mr. Park.”

“Uh, it’s Byun and--”

“You’re pregnant.”

“But he pulls out.”

“Well, according to him and his last check up, he doesn’t. So now you’re pregnant. And that’s the baby. Would you like a picture? I’ll print two out. One for you and one for him. It’ll be nice--”

The nurse knocked and let herself in to give the doctor a bunch of papers that Baekhyun thought were going to maybe, hopefully, prove that the doctor was wrong and that Chanyeol really needed to give his money elsewhere.

But then, with one glance at all those confusing numbers, the doctor only nodded. “Congratulations, Mr. Park--”

“Byun.”

“You’re having a baby.”