-My Secrets-

He Might Be Different

~Chap.2~

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"Sehun-ah..."

"Hmmm?" Sehun stared at the boy who had his head bent towards the floor

"Why are you so kind to me?i mean we only met a day ago and your already giving me so many gifts and kind words...i feel like I'm in debt to u,but i don't have much so please accept this"

Lunan held out his trembling hands holding a bracelet that was silver colored with a charm. Sehun examined the charm and noticed it was shaped like a pair of deer antlers. He smiled as luhan slipped it on his slim wrists.

"Kamsamida,Luhan" 

💫LUHAN POV💫

I quickly felt a warm sensation around my body,like somebody had his arms around me, for the first time my heart felt happy and skipped a beat. i wrapped my hands around Sehun and pat his back as a sign of saying 'your welcome,Sehun-ah'.

"Appa! Miki wants boba!" I heard a little girl tugging her father to a cafe

I felt Sehun jolt as the word boba was said and let go of me.

 "Luhan! Let's go get bubble tea~" I noticed sehun's eyes were gleaming and excited 

"Okay..." 

-AT THE BOBA SHOP-

"What flavor do u want?" Sehun suggested the honey dew flavor since he was already ordering a chocolate  

"I don't like boba..." I admit, i lied but what kind of idiot would i sound like if i said 'i cant drink boba..'

"How can u not like boba? Its the best thing in the world, ill order one for you because you have to at least try it before you hate it.."

Sehun ordered a taro flavored one for me and we sat down at the nearest counter.I stared at Sehun happily sipping his tea,ignoring mine.

"Whats wrong? Are you allergic to taro?" Sehun poked the straw into my cup and held it towards my face.

I shook my head,because as much as i wanted to drink it,i couldn't...

"If u don't drink it,I'll buy all of the flavors and sit here all day till you try at least one"

I thought he was just being sarcastic but after patiently staring at me for a answer he stood up and walked towards the ordering station again...i immediately stood up and tugged his sleeve

"I'll drink it..."

Sehun smiled and happily sat down,staring at me and then the straw intensely.
I slowly moved my mouth closer to the straw and took a sip,immediately i felt my stomach cringe in pain

"How is it?is it good?do u like this flavor?"

"Mhm...." I tried to make it sound like i wasn't in pain but truthfully it did taste good

"I knew you would like it!*smiles* hurry and drink the rest"

I sighed in my mind and prayed for the best as i closed my eyes to take another sip...eventually i finished all of it and we left walking back to our dorm.I took small steps and flinched every now and then,trying to hold back my deep breaths while clenching my fists.

"Sehun-ah, can u wait here? I want to go to a store just behind that corner over there"i pointed to a nearest corner i could find

"Oh,okay..." Sehun sat down on a bench as i walked over to the corner

Honestly there was no store behind the corner, i just wanted somewhere i could be alone and sit.i stopped in my tracks once i made sure Sehun couldn't see me anymore and slid down the wall,my legs giving out on me.I started to take deep breaths and held my stomach,hoping it would go away soon.The pain was unbearable, it hurt so much.Tears soon started to flow out of my eyes and my vision got blurry.

. . . . .

🎶SEHUN POV🎶

I wondered what took luhan so long..it already had been a couple of hours.I got up and decided to look for him.When i reached the corner, luhan was laying on the wall lifeless,and holding his stomach.i ran towards him and held him upwards.

"Luhan!luhan!can you hear me?!" I shook him and Pinched him

There was no answer after so many attempts.I picked him up and asked a citizen who was passing by to help put him on my back so i could carry him to the hospital.

"Hyung,just hang in there,okay? We're almost there...don't give up on me right now!" I ran and ran as fast as I could to the hospital,not caring about my ankle injury  i got playing soccer a few days ago.

-AT THE HOSPITAL-

"Doctor!please help my hyung!" I rushed to the counter

"May i ask whats wrong with him?"

"I don't know, he told me he was going to a store and to wait.But after a couple hours he still didn't return so i decided to look for him and i found him laying against a wall,clenching his stomach." I explained to him quickly

They told me to put luhan on a carrier and took him away to a room i couldn't enter.The doctor came out after an hour,removing his mask and gloves.

"Are you his guardian?"

"No,I'm just a friend.."

"Do u have the parent's phone number?"

"I don't think so..."

"Alright,you can leave...its no use if they come anyway..."

"Umm, do you think i can visit him?"

"Right now its not best to go inside as he's in a critical state and in pain.It'll get better by tomorrow hopefully.."

I listened to the doctor because it seemed like he knew luhan and left.But i promised myself that I would come back tomorrow morning.

-NEXT MORNING-

I walked to the hospital with a bunch of orchids in my hand.Stopping in front of the entrance and closed my eyes 'hyung,please be okay..' 

"Are u here to visit someone?"

"Ah,yes..his name is Xi Luhan"

"Room 304"

I nodded and thanked the register nurse as i headed for room 304.

💫LUHAN POV💫

I heard a slight knock at my door early in the morning

"Hyung...."

A familiar voice softly said behind the door...

"*whispering so no one can hear*Sehun...i rather prefer you not to see what state im in right now..."

I looked at my arms and legs that where covered in scars and bruises and then at my chest which was covered in bandages.I imagined my hair to be messy and my lips to be dry, i really didn't want him to see me right now...

The door creaked open slowly

*in luhan' s mind* no..no..no..don't come in

"Excuse me?" I quickly tapped the nurse who was in charge of supervising me

"Ah..yes?" She smiled 

"*quietly*Can you please rush over there and tell him not to come in here?"

She walked at a fast pace to the door and mumbled something to Sehun

🎶SEHUN POV🎶

"Im sorry, but you come in here"a nurse stopped me from opening the door

"Why not? Is he sleeping?"

"No,um...the doctor is in there and said that he should umm..stay in a quiet place..so I'm sorry, but please come visit later"

"Okay.." I raised an eyebrow and handed her the flowers,"at least get these to him for me,and tell him that i hope for him to get better soon"

The nurse nodded and closed the door after seeing me turn my back.I feel like she was lying to me,i defiantly felt luhan staring at her and trying to keep quiet...
I let it slide and went to school

"Sehun!"

"Oh,hey Kai.."

"Where did you go?its not like you to skip first period and be tardy"He shoved me with his elbow playfully

"I was visiting someone in the hospital.."i opened my locker and grabbed my books

"Oooo...is it a girl? Its about time you fell in love"

"SEHUN FELL IN LOVE?!WITH WHO?WHERE?WHEN?AND HOW COME I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" Baekhyun squealed 

"I didn't fall in love, it's just a gu-"

"I want to see her~Bring us with you the next time you go~" Kai jumped up and down

"Yah!are you listening to me-"

*RING RING*

"There's the bell! We better go!" Kai tugged baekhyun's hand to math

"*sigh*"

-AFTER SCHOOL-

"Sehun!wait for us!"

I turned around to see kai and baekhyun running after me. They looked like idiots running and smiling recklessly.

"What is it that you guys want from me?" 

"Didn't you promise that we could visit your girlfriend with you after school?" Baekhyun smiled and held my arm 

" i don't recall sayin- wait a minute! Girlfriend?!"

"Whats she like?is she pretty?whats her name?"Kai spurted out the weirdest questions he could think of on the top of his mind.

-AT THE HOSPITAL (in front of room 304)-

*sehun opens the door-

💫LUHAN POV💫

"YAY! HOW ARE YOU SEHUN'S GIRLFRIEND?!" 

There were two weird boys shouting at me,and Sehun mouthing the words 'don't listen to them' behind them.

"Sehun,who are these two?"

The pale skinned one took my hand

"Whoa...your so pretty~" he stared at my face strangely

"I feel like she should have longer hair though,it would complement her pale skin" the bronze one touched my hair and studied it

"Umm..i think your mistaking me for someone else.."

"Nonsense! Your sehun's girlfriend right? Is he good at kissing? Does he treat you well? My little Sehun here doesn't show his feelings well and is pretty much a jerk sometimes"The one that was holding my hand laughed

"Yah! Whether I'm good at kissing or not is not your business!"Sehun blushed and yelled

"Sehun-ah..your not really helpi-"

"Kyaaaa!Sehun your lucky to have such a cute nickname"

"Shut up, baekhyun...He's not my girlfriend..first off he's a GUY"

"Wait a minute...WHAT?!!?!?!?!"

Sehun explained to them that i was a boy and that the doctor said that i needed a quiet place. He then introduced them to me as they apologized and bowed down.The bronze skinned one was called kai and the other was named baekhyun..

"Luhan why do you have so many scars?" Sehun touched the bruise on my right arm

"I tripped and fell a lot when I was a child, a lot "

"Mr.Xi, you really shouldn't tell lies..."the nurse who knew everything about me came in from the door and sat on my bed,"Its not good to lie,you'll become like Pinocchio one day.Here drink this, The doc said you need to drink this to gain energy"

🎶SEHUN POV🎶

Hyung lied?oh well, there must be a reason why he lied to us..but he looked really bruised up,i cant help but wonder what happened to him to make him like this.Cuts don't really suit his flawless skin.. We left after spending an hour there playing and chatting about.Luhan didn't really talk a lot though,he really should talk more often,i guess he was scarred to talk to strangers and i admit they are really loud and insane but their really friendly and kind. 


HAIII MY FELLOW READERS~ I HOPE U LIKE THE STORY SO FAR, DID IT GIVE U FEELS?😂 I AT WRITING BUT I HOPE U LIKE THE STORY, KEEP IN MIND IM JUST A BEGINNER ITS MY FIRST FANFICTION STORY~