I Found Him

He Might Be Different

  ~Chap.1~❤️
💫LUHAN POV💫
   Since last year i always had this problem with my body, whenever i would eat any of my favorite things mainly boba and mint ice cream, there would always be a sharp pain in my stomach. I walked to the hospital by myself that day because i didn't think my dad would walk me anyways. The doctor said that i had been injured a lot and that was what caused this pain in my stomach, i could never tell him why I had been so injured... And that would bring me to this day. It is my first day in my second year in collage(i actually do not know what age you have to be to be in collage). I walked slowly to my classroom and stopped in front of the door, my hand shaking in fear as i grabbed tightly onto the door knob.i opened the door shyly and was greeted by the teacher 

" oh there you are, class this is luhan. he was here last year but got dismissed to the hospital, i hope you all treat him nicely as your new classmate", the teacher introduced me to everyone,"umm..let's see now, why don't you sit next to kris"

I sat next to the one called kris and stared at him, he was defiantly scary and maybe even a little bit cold, i sat there wondering about his age.

*RING!*
The lunch bell rang as the teacher closed his book and dismissed us.i mustered up my courage and introduced myself to kris

"Hi, I'm luhan",in reply he gave me the 'I'm pissed, go away, you're not my style' look, i decided to ignore him and try again when he felt better so i went to another group of people to try and make friends with them instead.

"U-um.. Can I join your group?", i asked shyly because I was not used to making friends

"Ew, you're so gross, what makes you think that you can join our group?", a girl scoffed at me and looked me up and down with a sharp piercing look.

She was probably referring to all the dirt on my face and my muddy cloths...i thought walking away...i was pretty dirty...i walked alone to the lunch room and bumped into somebody.

🎶SEHUN POV🎶
 
 A small boy bumped into me and stared up at me as he immediately said,"I'm sorry!" And bowed 90 degrees.

"Its alright..."i stopped in my sentence noticing his eyes were sorrowing for comfort,"whats wrong?" I asked out of no where

"Its nothing", he quickly wiped a small tear off his cheek and mumbled," as if you care.."

'As if you care?!' Jeez what did this boy go through... I took my sleeve and wiped the remainder of tears on his smooth face but then suddenly more tears spurt out and left me shocked.

"Ehh?! Did i do something wrong? Im sorry, do you not like being touched in the face?", i was flustered 

A small giggle came out of the boy as he dried all his tears and smiled, he was really dirty covered in mud and dust all over. I wonder what he went through to look like that, it would probably be best not to ask. I greeted myself and we exchanged phone numbers, he seemed really comfortable near me and i was happy. At the end of the school day i walked to my dorm, waiting to see who my roommate was..while i was walking i caught a glimpse of the new kid, what did he say his name was? Oh yeah, luhan.

"Luhan!wait up for me",i screamed while waving and running towards him

He looked surprised as he saw me coming towards him

"Hey..", i hit my chest to catch my breath," whats your room number?"

"88 why?"

My face lit up knowing that I would be roomed with someone i knew.

"Really?! Mine too!"

He gave me a relieved look and we walked towards the dorm together chatting here and there. He really wasn't the kind that talked a lot but i really didn't mind because he listened to everything i had to say without losing interest and that made me happy. This wasn't like me, i never talked a lot but after meeting him my mouth starting spurting all sort of stuff I've never said to anyone before.

-THE DORM-
💫LUHAN POV💫

I watched as Sehun unlocked the door and shoved the door open to a lit up room. It was so big! Everything was decorated perfectly...unlike my home.. Sehun jumped onto the left bed and cuddled the pillow as he let out a comfortable sigh. I slowly took off my thin sweatshirt to reveal my tang top under.

"Aren't you ever cold in just a tang top and sweat shirt?its winter...", Sehun stared at my bare dirty skin," do you wanna take a bath together?"

T-together?! My face got bright red and flustered as i hid my tomato colored cheeks in my hands. I never took a bath with anyone before...let alone a bath...ever since the tub in our house stopped working...

"Yeah, we're both guys anyway. What can go wrong? It's not like your a girl",Sehun smiled and grabbed my hand as he rushed to the bathroom

🎶SEHUN POV🎶

As luhan stood in the corner scared,i warmed up the tub for him. The tub was finally Luke warm after a couple minutes.

"Come on luhan get in, I'll help you wash your hair", i dragged luhan to the tub because he was resisting so much. He kicked me everywhere...jeez this guy's like a cat,"do you not like baths?"

He nodded his head in a sign of yes

"I guess that leaves me no choice then", i picked up the surprisingly very light luhan and dropped him in the bath, the water splashed everywhere as it got my shirt wet.

💫LUHAN POV💫

I felt a tugging sensation at my hair and suddenly something cold was squirted on it. Sehun scrubbed and scrubbed at my head till i looked like i had an Afro...made out of bubbles. He rinsed my hair out and saw the bright peach color that it once was before. 

"You have a pretty face", Sehun stared into my eyes and smiled

He continued washing the rest of me rubbing everywhere and going down near my legs as he reached my thighs,i jolted and he stopped,noticing i was shaking in embarrassment.

"Im sorry...I'll leave the rest to you now, i left some of my clothes over there because i don't recall you bringing a suitcase with you. 
 
He shut the door behind him and i climbed out of the tub drying myself with the towel. I looked into the mirror, my hair was a peachy color and my lips were lush.I felt my flawless smooth skin, admiring it because i never saw it before. Sehun was defiantly a good guy, but whats the point he would eventually hate the other side of me when he saw it. I grabbed sehun's clothes he left for me, a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white t-shirt that said' what? Im different.' I put on my underwear and slipped into the jeans looking at how high quality they were. The shirt Sehun gave me fit perfectly, as soon as i put it on Sehun's scent filled my nose. It was sweet and kind just like a box of white chocolate with rose petals and lilies. I loved the scent and wished i smelled like that.

"Oh your done", Sehun turned toward me when i walked out of the bathroom with steam following behind me," see how beautiful you are? You just needed to take care of yourself"

"Thank you for helping me", i bowed deeply in gratitude 

"Its alright,you can keep the clothes." He smiled gracefully,"how about i take you shopping tomorrow? My treat, you don't have to pay as long as I get to choose all the clothes."

-NEXT MORNING(6:30)-

"Luhan wake up! Wake up!", i heard Sehun shout at what seemed like a long distance away from me

I cracked open my eyes and rubbed them as i got up.

"What?its still morning...."

"Yeah its morning, what do you sleep till night?"

"Maybe...."

He tugged me out of bed and we went straight out of our dorm walking to a mall down a couple of streets from our dorm.i felt cold in just a t- shirt, at least with my tang top i had a sweat shirt....i glanced at Sehun with a expensive looking coat with a fur hood that was swaying white.he looked warm...i shivered throughout the whole way to the mall. Sehun opened the door for me as we walked inside feeling relaxed to have heat surround our bodies.

"So luhan....do you have any stores you want to go to first?" Sehun asked me 

"No..not really"considering I've never been to a mall anyways...

"Okay then why don't we buy you some jewelry first", he brought me over to a display of watches, necklaces,rings, and earrings,"hey do you have pierced ears?"

"Pierced whats?"i wondered what that meant

"Here look"Sehun lifted his cap and revealed a cross earring on his lobe

I shook my head and thought of how much that hurt, i would never ever get one of those-

"Excuse me, my friend wants to get pierced ears!can he have that done here?"

Ehhhhh?!!?!?!?

"Yes, of course. Please tell him to sit right here after he picked out the earring he wants" a lady with pretty blonde hair smiled at me

Sehun gave me a cross shaped earring just like his except it was sliver instead of gold colored. He pushed me to the table and flopped me down at the seat.

"Now stay still, i promise we'll make it as least painful as possible" she put the earrings in a gun-stapler shaped thing and brought them to my ear.

SNAP!
I felt a sharp pain go through my ear and flinched as the blood in my veins circulated towards my face.

"All done!that looks really good on you!are you going to buy anything else?" She started to clean up

" Yeah, please cash these in as well."Sehun handed her a few boxes 

"The total is $274.62 please"

"Sehun,thats too much. let's return some stuff..."i was nervous

"Its fine",he handed the lady 300 dollars and took the bag,"keep the change, come here luhan let's try these on"

He took my wrist and put on a silver plated watch lined with diamonds on it. After that he immediately turned me around and draped a necklace over my neck. I took a look at it, it was shaped like a 'H' that was rounded around with bronze.

"There.All done."he looked at me and let a Slight grin out,"but i think you need some clothes..and defiantly new shoes"

What was wrong with my shoes?i mean maybe they were ripped out so much that you could see some of my toes, i mean its not like they've been tossed then chewed and then the owner tried to stitch it but then failed.okay maybe i did that...i confess....

Sehun took me to a shoe shop and bought me a pair of black converses with metallic-looking spikes as well as some pairs of socks.He smiled as he dusted away the dirt when he threw away my old shoes away and ran to a clothing shop. By the time we were done i had a different look from head to toe.I had a black beanie on my head with a necklace, a watch and new shoes. My shirt was black with cheetah prints with ripped(just a style) black skinny jeans. Sehun had also got me a coat that was green and thin but very warm.