-I Want Lu-

He Might Be Different

~Chap.4~

🎶SEHUN POV🎶

Lu's lips had to be at least a millimeter away from mine...as i moved closer,just a little bit more,then I'll collide with him~

"*soft but y* Lu...i love you..~"

"Hey guys im done cleaning-" I heard the familiar voice of xiu min coming towards the door just after i said that

I flicked my head back and walked to my bed,picking up my book and putting it over my face,to hide my embarrassment...just why did he have to come right now?

"Hannie?are you okay? Why are you just standing there?...It looks like Sehun is sleeping,so c'mon lets not be a bother" xiu min waved his hand in front luhan's eyes

"Huh?...oh..okay.." 

They closed the door quietly behind them and shut off my lights.

"*quietly* its not fair...why does he get to be in the same room as Lu?*pouts* how am i supposed to know what they will do in there...Lu's mine,minseok,all mine, every inch of his body belongs to me now and i plan to enjoy every last bit of it*bites his lips*"

-EARLY IN THE MORNING-

I woke up to the sounds of the wind blowing,causing the tree's branches to slam against my window, at least today was Saturday and i had no classes.I got out of bed,stretched my back and headed out to the kitchen.

"Oh?sehun!"i saw xiu min sitting there watching TV with luhan laying on his lap.WAIT A MINUTE! On his lap?! Whet....calm down Sehun..calm down..

"Did u do something to lu last night?"

"No, we just played cards and he fell asleep on me...i didn't want to bother him so we slept here,together"

I feel like he smirked a little and emphasized the word together...maybe it was just my mind running because i stomped right up to xiu min and banged my hand on the wall near his ear.

"Listen here minseok, if you dare touch luhan again,I will tear out every single limb in your body,piece by,piece"

-XIU MIN POV-

I felt frightened staring into sehun's flaming charismatic eyes, they looked like they were ready to hunt me down and they sure weren't afraid to see blood spill either...

"Okay,okay..i get it..you like him"

"Sehun..likes who?" I glanced my eye to luhan to see him getting up and yawning like a little kitten with his hands in the air," so aren't you guys going to tell me, who Sehun-ah likes?"

I looked at Sehun and immediately he walked away,going to the refrigerator to grab cereal/breakfast.I took that moment to go the bathroom.

💫LUHAN POV💫

What just happened?did they just ditch me?ehhh?not fair!i want to know who Sehun likes! Then i suddenly remembered last night when Sehun was so close to me,i moved my hands up to touch my lips..did we kiss?was it just my imagination?aish!how come i don't remember anything after that?!I'm sure he said something...and i feel like it was important

(ME:HE SAID I LOVE YOU!!LUHAN!!CAN YOU HEAR ME?!*slams the ipad*AND IT WAS DAMN RIGHT IMPORTANT!*keeps slamming the ipad*~😂)

"Sehun,did you perhaps say anything last night?"i winced my eye and looked at him"something like oh, i dont know..maybe important?"

"Yeah...but it doesn't matter,it doesn't look like you remember anyway..it wasn't important" i definently saw sehun's eyes start to shimmer sadly,as if he was holding back tears,i suddenly felt guilty..

(ME:*still slamming while writing*)

Sehun was like that for the whole entire day..i wanted to know why..i decided to go ask Sehun one more time after i take a shower.i walked to the shower door and opened the door...

🎶SEHUN POV🎶
Ugh,i bonked my head and asked myself why didn't luhan remember..oh well,ah!i forgot my cellphone in the bathroom!i rushed to the bathroom and opened the door widely..

"YAH!Im in the shower!" Luhan screamed on top of his lungs

"O.O"i immediately bowed down and blushed,so hard i bet i looked like a living tomato..But his body...

Lu's body was right in front of me,it looked so delicate and delicious at the same time..i wanted it so badly...

"Are you okay?sehun-ah?" 

When I got back to my senses there was luhan in front of me with a worried expression...just why did you have to make me fall in love with you?..when you dont even have feelings for me,why did i have to be the one that fell first?luhan waved his hands in front of my face and flicked my cheek..

"Hmm?" I looked at him

"Why are you just standing there?aren't you going to get out?i need to change.."Lu turned his back and started to grab his clothes

I cant hold it back anymore...AISH! I banged Lu's hands up to the wall and pressed my lips on his softly 

💫LUHAN POV💫

Sehun kissed me...i pounded my hands against his chest,but he didn't want to let go..so i pushed him off with all of my strength i could muster..

"Sehun..what are you doing?"

"Lu...i really cant hold it back anymore.." Sehun stuttered,"i really really like you.."

I was shocked..but my heart beated faster when he said i really really like you...as i opened my mouth to answer him he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.
Sehun carried Me to his room and locked the door. He walked towards me afterwards And gently pushed me onto the bed.

"Sehun..wait.."i mustered 

"Im tired of waiting.."

Sehun the nape of my neck as he started to removed my towel that i had over my bottom half and ran his fingers over my inner thighs than Sehun began to kiss my whole body from my lips to my ankles.i shivered when he touched my crouch and rubbed it up and down

"Lu.." Sehun whispered softly into my ear

"Y-yes?"

"Turn around would you?"

I slowly turned around wondering what he was going to do...but as soon as I was fully turned i felt this painful but pleasurable feeling coming from my hole.i bite my lips because i felt something wanting to come up from my lungs and tried to hold it back. 

"S-Sehun-ah..."i breathed heavily

"Hmm?"i heard Sehun also breathing heavily

"....."i hesitated at first but,"can you go f-faster?"

I saw Sehun slightly grin and laugh but he listened to me and started to go faster and faster,with his skin slapping against mine and sweat coming off of my skin. Sehun pushed hard into my hole and hit a spot where it tingled

"Ahhh!"i moaned in pleasure over and over again 

soon i noticed this sticky white stuff coming out from sehun's pe*** when he pulled it out of me,dripping onto my stomach..

"Im sorry..." Sehun bended his head down and started to all of it off and blushed

"Sehun...I'm tired.."i raised both my arms because i wanted to be hugged by him

"Thats normal to be tired.."instead if a hug Sehun caressed my head and kissed my cheeks before he pulled his blankets over my body and got in from my right side,i turned to face his face and saw Sehun smile at me, his eyes where glimmering and appeared joyful

"I love you lu.."Sehun hugged me and closed his eyes snuggling next to me


(ERM....I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ANOUT WHAT I JUST WROTE *cries* IM SO EMBARRASSED (╥﹏╥) DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER THOUGH XD ITS MY FIRST TINE WRITING SOMETHING LIKE DIS..PLEASE GIVE MY STORY LOTS OF LOVE..BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS JUST AS MUCH ^^)