-Only You-

He Might Be Different

~Chap.5~

LUHAN POV

-2 MONTHS LATER-

"You guys are so cute~" baekhyun said laughing while holding his textbook,"oh and if Sehun ever hurts you, you better tell me because I will rip him to shreds.k?"

I blushed and smiled secretly,hiding behind my math folder

"Well, catch you later~My derp is waiting for me"baekhyun waved bye and ran off towards the lunch room

"Sehun-ah.."i said shyly while walking to our dorm down the hall

"Hmm?", i saw Sehun glance at me,"what is it?"

"Im hungry.." I pouted with my sparkling eyes and tried to do what seemed like aegyo...

"Really?umm..where do you want to g-" Sehun stopped walking abruptly and had his eyes wide open, just staring straight in front of him

"Sehun!~my baby~" i saw a young girl run to Sehun and hug him tightly while smiling brightly like away of sunshine

"Rika?(made up name because i didn't want any haters to girl stars)how..when..."

Did Sehun know her?i looked at her,studying her flawless skin and shiny brown hair that had slight curls on the tips that would sway back and forth every time she made a slight movement.Her eyes were big with brown shiny pupils and had long elegant lashes that would fly gently like a butterfly when she blinked, she was so pretty..and it made me irritated that Sehun knew her, i sighed quietly and thought to myself 'she's only a friend, calm down Lu..' Over and over again 

"Hunnie,Did you miss me?"i jolted and dropped my books when she smiled and put her lips on sehun's, colliding with his soft lips that he said were only mine...'Sehun you big fat liar..'i couldn't help but think that.

I also hated how she used the name Hunnie because that was the only the name that i used..i liked it because it would sound a bit like i was calling him honey..but it was as if time stopped for a moment, it looked like their lips rested on each other's for eternity, forever and forever..i felt a warm tear start to form at the corner of my eye and drip down...slowly..painfully...coldly..

"PABO!you said they were only for me!"i bursted out but i knew i could only run away crying like a kid, foolishly

Sehun POV 

I pushed rika away, violently and tried to reach for Lu's hand before he got away. i wanted to run after him and comfort him because I knew how much it hurt...my feet started to move when

"Whats the problem with him?where are you going Hunnie?",rika swiftly grabbed my arm and stopped me

"Your the problem.."i went back to my straight face with no emotion,"now let me go.."

"Eh?but why?i was just kissing my boyfriend..",she crossed her arms and made a clicking sound,"his personality is so ty, overreacts to such mere things"

"Your not my girlfriend! I never even said yes to your confession back in middle school, you always just assumed we were together.And dont you dare talk about him!you ing messed up my whole love life, if he(Sehun does not want to give out lu's name,if you get why,ur awesome) leaves me alone like everyone else did in middle school,i swear you'll definitely never see me again"i snapped at her coldly and started to run in the direction lu went in

"LU! Where are you?! Please come out!"i looked around, frantically

I dashed by the janitor's closet but stopped just after....i swear i heard sniffles coming from behind that steel door.Why did he have to hid there of all places..it was so cold and dusty,filled with dead bugs and rodents.I turned around and went for the doorknob, turning the knob, i prepared my self to see lu crying and...turns out IT IS ING LOCKED!

"Lulu i know your in there...please open the door", i knocked softly

"G-go away...",Lu's voice was faint but i could still hear it, he was crying and hiccuping, taking deep breaths every now and then when he felt like he couldn't breath anymore

"I know your mad but just let me in, I'll explain everything to you",I tried again,"what do you think?okay?"

Click...

I smiled slightly and opened the door slowly to see a sad little baby deer crying with puffed cheeks that were pink and a pouted lip.I closed the door behind me and stepped closer to lu , when i reached him i sat next to him and immediately he started crying again and fell into my arms, hopelessly, so fragile and cute.The only thing i could do to comfort him was to put my arms around him to pat his back, gently..This was all i could do while telling him that its okay and to not believe anything Rika says.I was never good at comforting people...I'm so useless...all i know is how to make people cry and be in pain..i know that i know that useless part of me very well but i still decided to hug hyung forever, as if it was just me and him in the world because he had that special aura that would just make you have a strong desire to want to protect him to the extent you would give up your whole life, everything, everyone, and wouldn't mind disappearing as long as it made the other happy. yes, that was all i wanted to do...to give and to be loved by Lu..as long as we are together, no one can get in our way..do you hear me...no one..

When luhan calmed down, i brought him my friend's cafe that was across the street.I nervously stared at luhan while thinking of what he wanted to order, when we entered the bells rang,joyfully as if they were trying to cheer luhan up.

LUHAN POV

"Yo Kris!" Sehun called out 

Kris?that name sounded familiar...oh! The guy that had the 'I'm pissed, go away, you're not my style' aura back when i first entered the school..i looked up and removed my beanie, trying to get a good look at his face. Yup, it was definently Mr.NotMyStyle with his blonde hair and cold blazing eyes, paired with long slender arms and a white collar shirt with black pants and a black apron.

" what do you want Sehun?..", he answered sharply and was that a smile?!Mr.NotMyStyle can smile?..

"Umm..luhan do you want boba?" Sehun turned his head towards me and questioned

I shook my head and answered no thank you..phew..

"Luhan?ahhh the one in my math class right?", kris made the ahh sound strange but cool at the same time we exchanged hand shakes

"Kris!!!" I heard someone scream and a bunch of plates or silverware or whatever that breaks..fall and made a shattering noise

Mr.NotMyStyle seemed to widen his eyes and worry, yup...he's totally worrying considering his Olympic run to the kitchen almost trampling over everything.

"Tao....are you okay?how many times did i tell you not to grab plates as if they were ninja stars..", kris bended down and examined the boy's well...whole body, the one kris was checking had eye bags and slightly tan skin but was quite tall..everyone's so tall here..

"Sehun!" The one i assumed was called tao eyes shimmered and smiled,"when did you come here?"

"A while ago..."

"Oh?whose this?ur girlfriend?"tao smirked and pointed towards me

Ehhhh?! I wanted to scream so loud and answer him 'IM NOT A GIRL, IM MANLY!'but i held it in.

"H-hi, I'm luhan" i really didn't know why I was stuttering so much

"So cute!" Tao rose up and pinched my cheeks

I really don't like skin ship, even when I was a baby, i always cried when my mom and dad tried to comfort and "baby" me. Considering they were bad parents and clearly didn't know how to raise children, unless u consider being locked up in a room with no food and bed for days raising a child. Then yeah they raised me. To think about it, next week is vacation and that means we have to go back home, ugh! I hate being at home, in that filthy place that smells like drugs everywhere you go. OMO! Dont tell me Sehun is going to ask me to go with me, nooo please just no.


(ME: IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE ULTIMATELY SHORT CHAPTER, I PROMISE ILL MAKE IT UP TO U GUYS IN THE NEXT, SPOILER ALERT: THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT LOVE AND DRAMA. PLANNING ON TONS OF DRAMA BWAHAHAHA *secretly plans world destruction*)