Chapter 33

I Am Here! (INFINITE AND TEEN TOP VERSION)

 

"Did you meet any girls?"

"Did you eat American food?"

"Tell aunt and uncle I say hi!"

"L. Joe hyung----"

"Oppa~" A familiar voice cooed. "Who's that?" Ricky paled.

"Ah.. um... My friends. Hello?" L. Joe asked. However, no one answered.

"Ji-Jihee?" Ricky whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence enveloped throughout the room. Ricky quickly got up. Minutes later, everyone heard the front door slam as Ricky ran out.

"Ahem. I will... Call you later." L. Joe coughed, then hung up.

Soon, Chunji, Niel, Changjo, and CAP looked at each other warily.

"We better look for him... Before he..." Everyone nodded before jumping up after Ricky. "Please... Don't run out the building yet..." Soon, everyone stopped in front of the elevator, where Ricky had collapsed on a bench, solemnly staring at the floor.

"Hyung.." He whispered. "She's in... America?" He looked up at them sharply. "I thought you said.." CAP came forward and pulled him into a hug, where Ricky started crying. Chunji, Niel, and Changjo started comforting him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, you will finally learn what happened~

^^ Let's backtrack to when they all officially met and became TEEN TOP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~CAP'S POV~

"Aish, watch where you're going!" CAP yelled at a little boy. "Aish, I need these papers for graduation next week.." The little boy pouted.

"Well, if you watched where you were going, this might not have happened..." Ricky muttered. 

"Talking back to your sunbae? Aish, you're going to get this.." CAP started chasing him. Soon, Ricky threw a random girl and guy in front of me.

"Aish! That little.." The boy looked up at me nervously.

"Sunbae, is there a problem?" I looked at him.

"Yes, go get that little brat." The little boy ran off, then came back. The girl giggled at the two. The little boy winked at her.

"Annyeong, I'm Ricky. Who are you?" I hit him on the head.

"Who are you to flirt when you're going to die?" Ricky gulped.

"Aish, stop causing a scene, sunbaenim." A boy flew down from his perch in the tree. He closed his book coolly and looked at me.

"Another back-talker? Aish.." I muttered. I punched both of them.

"Don't talk back to your sunbae, or you'll get it!" The boy who caught Ricky snickered.

"Nice, sunbae." I smirked at him.

"CAP."

"Niel." I shook his hand. The reading boy scowled.

"Aish, you got dirt on my uniform. This'll take forever to get off.." He muttered.

"Gommawo sunbae for standing up for me!" Ricky beamed at him.

"It's Chunji and--"

"I'm Ricky!"

"Hyper much?" Chunji and I muttered. Then we smirked at each other. I helped them both up.

"Hey, sorry bout punching you. You just pissed me off." Ricky beamed.

"Gwenchanayo! Let's be friends sunbae!" I smirked as Chunji rolled his eyes, then saw the girl.

"Who's she?" Ricky beamed.

"She's my friend too!" Ricky swung his arm around her as she blushed. Suddenly, Ricky's arm flew out.

"We're all friends!"

"YAH!" Ricky had hit someone in the arm. The boy hissed, "Watch it, brat." Ricky stuck his tongue out at him.

"Mwo? You little hoobae will get it--" And I stopped him.

"Who are you? I haven't ever seen you.." He looked at me. 

"Lee Byunghun, but call me L. Joe. I'm from America."

"Jincha? Really? Hi." And they started talking in American. Chunji smirked.

"Wow. Pure American. No accent in korean or english. Nice." They high-fived. Suddenly, Ricky said, "We need a picture!" He took a camera from a chubby cheeked hoobae.

"Aish! Stop stealing my camera, Ricky!" I raised my eyebrow.

"You steal his camera?" Niel asked Ricky. Ricky shrugged. The boy suddenly kicked Ricky on the arm, making the camera fly. He caught it in a second. I whistled.

"Nice," L. Joe said. "Who are you? I'm L. Joe." 

"Changjo." Changjo smirked. We started talking, and Ricky started talking to Jihee, the girl. Soon, I grabbed a random guy.

"Hey, take a picture for us!" And the picture and the group was formed.

Everyone gathered around the camera. I whistled.

"I look pretty hot!" Everyone booed.

"Of course sunbae would think that.." Ricky muttered. My ears perked up.

"Mwo?! Yah, nun---" I punched him then looked at the photo.

"Yah, Ricky and Jihee looks pretty good together! Woo~ Woo~" Jihee giggled as Ricky blushed. Soon, the bell rang. Everyone ran off to class, with me, Chunji, and L. Joe going to the World Languages hall, Changjo and Niel ran off to the Math Hall, and Ricky and Jihee ran off to the Electives Halls.

We had gotten close over the past weeks ever since then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THIRD POV~

Ricky and Jihee had started going out at one point, however, Chunji, the smartest and richest of trhem all, had started suspecting Jihee of something else.

He had hired private investigators to look into a certain project. Meanwhile, everyone was innocent sheep; Laughing like they didn't have a care in the world. 

It was later revealed to Chunji that Jihee's first crush was L. Joe. Also, at her old school, she was a total who was always after someone. Ever since then, Chunji had been secretly wary of Jihee.

Soon, there was a party at the beach.

CAP drove as L. Joe sat in the front. Jihee was snuggling with Ricky, Changjo and Niel was both mocking them in the back, and Chunji. Chunji rolled his eyes as Jihee exclaimed, "Saranghae, Ricky oppa!" and Ricky was foolish enough to believe her.

"Nudo saranghae," Ricky gave her an Eskimo kiss.

Soon, everyone was dieing from the heat, but there was still around fifty minutes left of the drive and CAP was too stubborn to turn on the A/C.

"It's a waste of batteries and bad for the enviroment! All the windows are opened now!" CAP complained. Ricky snorted.

Yah, its messing up my aeygi's hair!" Ricky yelled over the wind. Jihee pouted at the mirror. L. Joe, Ricky, and Niel were all complaining. Soon, Chunji screamed,

"Shut up or I'll personally throw you into the A/C vent and then out the window!" Everyone was silent afterwards. Chunji stared out the window, leaning against the chair, giving him a bad-, I-don't-give-a... look. Jihee smirked. Chunji almost heard her say, "Rawr! New target! Deng, Deng, Deng!" Alarm bells were everywhere in his head. Meanwhile, everyone else was asleep, and CAP was paying attention to the road, so no one noticed.

Chunji uncomfortably shifted in his seat. He's never been ually harassed, or , but he thought it was happening now.

"Jihee-ah," He said sharply.

"Neh?" Jihee playfully batted her eyelashes. CAP snorted, thinking she was joking around. Chunji yet again shifted. His jacket was already his jeans, so he wasn'l worried about covering up.

"Stop staring at my y body," He joked, trying to get CAP to think other wise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, CAP drove to his beachside house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HYUNG! HYUNG!" Ricky yelled. Jihee, L. Joe, and Chunji laughed as Ricky ran, jumped, and gave CAP one of the biggest koala hugs he had ever done.Cap snorted before reaching for the luggage.

"Unless you want to help with the luggage--" With that, Ricky fell off and landed with a thud. Soon, Jihee ran over.

"Gwenchana, aeygi?" Ricky nodded, then leaned in for a kiss, whitch she gladly gave. Chunji almost kicked them. L. Joe noticed and joked, "You know, I'm tired of this too. I want a girlfriend too!" Chunji laughed, but out of the corner of his eye, as Ricky helped CAP, Niel, and Changjo, he saw Jihee look in their direction. She smirked and went to help L. Joe.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

PRESENT

As he ran, Chunji now realized that Jihee had known about Chunji's private detective, about Chunj's secret ivestigation.. she had known he'd known.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon, they were in the house. Ricky called everyone into the living room to play a game.

"Truth or dare!" Ricky yelled.

"Life!" CAP suggested.

"The silent game." L. Joe groaned, rubbing between his temples. Jihee came into the room and handed everyon a soda.

"How bout a dancing battle?" Changjo suggested. Everyone threw their pililow at him as Jihee giggled.

"Babo, you're the dancing boy of our group!" Niel yelped. "You'd have an advantage!"

"Well, its not my fault that hyung's all can't dance.." He muttered, receiving another round of pillows.

"How bout 7 minutes in heaven?" Jihee suggested. Everyone groaned.

"But Ricky hyung would be the only one getting lucky!" Changjo whined. Ricky glared at him.

"How bout....." Chunji and NIel thought.

"I spy?" Niel suggested. Everyone laughed sarcastically.

"No. Chunji, do you have an idea?" CAP looked at him. Chunji thought about it.

"I saw MBLAQ play the, 'I Love  You' game," Chunji half-suggested, half-sarcastically.

"How do you play?" Everyone leaned forward. He sighed.

"Basically, everyone sits in a circle. One person starts off by saying to the person next to them--"

"Left or right?" Changjo interjected. Chunji rolled his eyes.

"Either. Anways, they say, 'I love you,' without laughing. Then, the person either rejects or go to the person on the other side and says, 'I love you,' with the same rules. However, if they reject it, the orginal person has to turn to the other side and say, 'I love you,' and it goes on like that. The first to laugh loses."

"What's the punishment?" Everyone thought about it.

"MBLAQ did Indian Rice, but that's not fun. How about..They have to.. kiss the person they laughed at?" Everyone nodded. Ricky pouted. 

"But what if someone kisses Jihee?" Chunji and Niel rolled their eyes.

"Trust us, we won't do it... on purpose." Niel laughed.

Soon, it began.

It was going smoothly, until they had switched seats.

Then, it went on, then they switched seats again.

Soon, Chunji looked at L. Joe. "I... I've always wanted to tell you two things." L. Joe leaned over in what looked like a seductive way, but now, it came off as silly and weird.

"What is it?" He said in a deep voice. Everyone howled. Chunji struggled to stay in a poker face.

"First-- Your breath stinks." L. Joe almost cracked a smile, but soon, he went on.

"And?" Chunji in a lot of air.

"I-- I--- I LOVE YOU DONGSAENG-AH!" Everyone cooed.

"Chunjoe forever!" Niel and Changjo yelled, until L. Joe and Chunji glared at them so fiercely that the two maknaes gulped and almost peed their pants.

Then, L. Joe turned to Chunji and sneered, "Kku Ju!" (Get lost!)

Chunji pretended to cry. L. Joe bit his lip. Chunji almost heard Jihee smile, but when Chunji lifted his head to the right, and to Jihee, she had on her smiley, you-guys-are-so-funny face. She immediately lost it and looked at him. 

"Jihee-ah~" He cooed. Ricky kicked Chunji under the table.

"Saranghae, dongsaeng~" She smiled.

"Nudo saranghae, oppa~" Ricky kicked him harder. Jihee turned to CAP, who was on her right.

"Oppa, saranghae~" She made a heart. CAP smiled.

"Kku ju," (Get lost) CAP said gently. Jihee pouted. She turned back to Chunji.

"Sa-Sa--" She broke out in laughter, as did everyone else. The tension was too much for her to bear.

"Ppo bo! (Kiss) Ppo bo! Ppo bo!" Everyone, except Ricky chanted. Jihee hesitated, then leaned over slowly to Chunji, who had stiffened up. Then, she leaned over and whispered something so quiet no one else could have heard. She said in the midst of their chants,

"Saranghae, my 2nd target," She smirked, then kissed him. Everyone cheered, except for Ricky, who kicked Chunji again, Chunji, who glared at Ricky, and Jihee, who blushed ever so girlly and looked down.

Soon, the game was over. Jihee must've 'messed up' with Ricky a bunch of times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and suscribe!^^