Chapter 28

I Am Here! (INFINITE AND TEEN TOP VERSION)

 

Afterwards, you logged off and stood up. Collecting your stuff, you went to the door. At the door, you ran into Chunji.

"Ah, annyeong!" You smiled. He smiled back. Then, he asked,

"Whatcha here for?"

"The computer. Why?"

"Ah, me too! Let's go! After you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, you were running back inside the cafeteria with one minute to spare. You grimaced as you saw idiot boys everywhere, mixing food with Snapple/juice/milk/water, and ty girls everywhere, showing off something, and what they were showing off isn't good grades...

Soon, you were looking around for your little group of friends. You sighed as you couldn't find your little friends, realizing inlollipops and berrygooddays weren't enrolled into your school. As far as you knew, only inlollipops was around your age. berrygooddays was either ten years older or ten years younger. You sighed as you looked around yet again, then you spotted Ricky, Changjo, Niel, and CAP. They waved, but you looked away quickly and ran away so the queenkas wouldn't see you. Chunji sighed as he watched you run into the bathroom. He looked around at the winking ugly girls, then ran off in your direction. He leaned against the wall, waiting for you. When you got out after fifteen minutes, he quickly grabbed your wrist and walked off. You struggled against his grip.

"Excuse me, but I think-- You-- Have-- The-- Wrong-- Girl--" He spun around with his chill eyes, looked you up and down, then said softly, "I don't think so, Lee Bongcha."  Then, he continued walking, with you walking in a fit of dizziness.

How'd he lose his usual happy, cheery, playful demeanor?

You sighed as you looked down, then walked next to him, side by side. Soon, you realized you were at the gates and out of the school. You shivered.

"C-Chunji, I'm cold." You shivered. "My stuff--"

"--Will be taken care of by Ricky."

"B-But--" He suddenly took his finger and placed it lightly on my lips, hushing me. Then, he took off his blazer and wrapped it around your shoulders.

You smiled at the sudden warmth, but looked at him. You gaped as he continued walking. 

"C-Chunji.. oppa... How can you walk without a jacket?" He spun around, with an annoyed look.

"Stop asking questions and just follow." He hissed. Your tears were suddenly appearing before your eyes.

Where's the.. kind.... one..  The kind Chunji.. who gave me the jacket...

You suddenly ripped the jacket off and put it in his hands, then you walked off ahead. "I don't need your jacket." You muttered. He looked at you, surprised, then he silently chuckled, shaking his head.

Does she even know where we're going?

Soon, you both managed to walk to the designated area. You blinked. Home? Soon, you saw Ricky and Changjo smiling on the driveway.

When'd they get here?

Chunji's eyebrows furrowed.

What.. the..?

You both thought,

Something's going on.