Chapter 29

I Am Here! (INFINITE AND TEEN TOP VERSION)

 

 

Soon, you both managed to walk to the designated area. You blinked. Home? Soon, you saw Ricky and Changjo smiling on the driveway.

When'd they get here?

Chunji's eyebrows furrowed.

What.. the..?

You both thought,

Something's going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you sat down. "What?" You were still a little pissed at Chunji, who was still amused at your actions. Sungyeol grinned.

"My dongsaeng-ah~ We're moving!" You blinked, as did Chunji.

"W-What?" Your heart dropped.

"Kekeke. Just kidding. A vacation! Spring break!" You inwardly sighed in relief. 

"When? Where?"

"America~" Sungyeol twirled in circles. This time, TEEN TOP's and your chins dropped.

"Wh-which state?"

"New York!" Your eyes widened.

"Um.. Hyung, that's not where we agreed on.." CAP muttered. Sungyeol pouted.

"But I've always wanted to go to the Big Apple!" You sighed, getting up.

"Sure, oppa!" You grinned. "When again?"

"Spring break, two months! You have two months to clean up, then, America, here we come!" You sighed, nodding your head.

"Alright."

Aish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spring Break.

You had watered your sunflower, and it had risen to five feet. Soon, you sighed. You went to your blog.

Sunflower2.png sunflower ^^ Hiatus for a week! Kekeke~ You all's better miss me! I expect a full-on party when I get back! <3

You had many replies from many fans and other bloggers, as you were part of the Blogger Trio.

th_420px-Infinity_symbol-1.png infinite4ever Annyeong unni! Have fun in America!

106631.png?ts=1277833754 hellocamera Take many pictures of the big Apple!

Star.pngstars_in_my_eyes Have fun! I wish I would be there. Sunflower ftw!

Finally, what everyone had been waiting for.

Lollipop.pnglickinlollipops @sunflower the Big Apple is scary.

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays @inlollipops BABO you're not supposed to scare her! I want a party! PARTY!

Lollipop.pnginlollipops @berrygooddays All you do is think of yourself..... @sunflower Have fun, sunflower-chan!

Sunflower2.pngsunflower ^^ Thanks oppars~ I shall have the time of my life!

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays That's the spirit!

Soon, you got a text. 

To : Bonggie Channie

From: Myung-Myung

Plane liftoff in thirty minutes! We're leaving in five minutes! D: are you still at the school? Why do you love that sunflower more than oppa?
Oppa is hurt! ㅠㅇㅠ 
And Sungyeol is getting seperation anxiety..... ㄱㄱ

 

 

To: Myung-Myung

From: Bonggie Channie

I'm coming! =_= my sunflower is perfect! If I feed it now, I won't have to feed it again because there will be a light shower in the middle of the
week. Tell Yeol-Yo I'm coming! Meet you at the airport~<3

 

Soon, she turned back to her laptop.

Sunflower2.pngsunflower ^^ Plane liftoff in thirty minutes! D: I must be going.. I'll be leaving mr. sunshine with you guises!

sunflower attached a photo via Blackberry Mobile.

g04290sunflower.jpg

 

Lollipop.pnginlollipops I don't think it changed...

Sunflower2.pngsunflower T_T thanks.

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays ^^ It will be safe with us! <3

sunflower logged off.

Lollipop.pnginlollipops ㅋㅋㅋ she ignored you~

Super_Blueberry-icon.pngberrygooddays ...

berrygooddays logged off.

Lollipop.pnginlollipops ...

inlollipops logged off.

You put your laptop away and stood up, dusting yourself. You climbed over the fence and started walking home.

On the way, you ran into a group of girls from school, the same who stole INFINITE from you at the mall. They glared at you.

"Tsk tsk, we heard TEEN TOP and INFINITE are going to America with you, ." The last word stung.

"E-Excuse me?" The first scoffed.

"Don't act innocent. I'm just calling you what you are. A . Why? Surprised? INFINITE must call you a e. There. You happy with what everyone calls you?" Tears started coming.

"I-I think you're mistaken, they're just my--"

"Don't talk back, !" The first slapped you, making you drop your bag. You heard the phone ring. You tried opening it, but the second one took it and opened it. She read it aloud.

To: Bonggie Channie.

From : Myung-Myung.

The girl paused. "You give them pet names? Don't act like you're close to them, !" She kicked you in the stomach. You winced and whimpered.

Pali! Come home before the plane gets flying! You have 25 minutes! 24...23..

She smirked. "What if.. You miss the flight?" Your eyes widened.

"P-Please... No.." She giggled as she threw the phone down the sewage system. You winced, then tried getting up. Two started kicking you.

" WHO SAID YOU COULD GET UP." You started crying.

"O..ppa...." You out. You heard a door slam before you before you completely went unconcious.

When you woke, you were in unfamiliar surroundings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~