Chapter 32

I Am Here! (INFINITE AND TEEN TOP VERSION)

 

"I have a little sister-- I know how it feels. More dramatic, right?" Sungyeol nodded, looking back at you.

"Who is she?" Dongju looked back at the two people.

"Lee Jihee. She was a total sweetheart until... She went to Korea." He sighed. Lemme tell you about it another time." Sungyeol nodded.

Dongwoo growled to Sunggyu and Woohyun, "Lemme just get them-- I'll," He motioned with his hands, "Rip their heads apart and kill them." Woohyun chuckled harshly.

"That's too nice of a way to kill them. A total playboy and a --- Let them live together. Let's see how their little affair goes along."\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You couldn't stop sobbing into Dongwoo's shoulder. Everyone tried comforting you. Soon, you fell asleep in Dongwoo's rocking arms.

"Aigoo, my baby~ My poor wittle baby~" He cooed. Hoya rolled his eyes. 

"Yah, who's the father?" Dongwoo looked around, but no one else was there.

"You!" He cracked up. Hoya glared at his hyung. You woke up due to Dongwoo's dinosaur laughter.

"O-Oppa? Is that you? Dongwoo?" Dongwoo suddenly stopped.

"Yah, look! Your baby woke up!" Dongwoo glared at him.

"Don't you mean, our baby woke up?!" Hoya laughed.

"No!" You glared at them.

"YAH! I'm not a baby!" You pouted.

"But when you do that, you really do look like one," Dongwoo softly pinched your nose. "Aigoo, my baby~" He started hugging you tightly. You wiggled and squirmed under his grasp.

"OPPA! SUNGGYU OPPA! WOOHYUN OPPA! SOMEONE! HELP ME!" Everyone ran out immediately.

"YAH DONGWOO!" Sunggyu roared. Woohyun smacked Dongwoo and Hoya.

"You, let go of her! You, why didn't you help?" They both rolled their eyes. You beamed.

"Gommawo, oppas!" You giggled. Dongju came in.

"Gotta go, surgery in five minutes." Everyone nodded. You yelled,

"Gahmsamneda!" He smiled at you then left. Soon, everyone started to eat dinner. You looked around. 

"Is this where we're staying?" Sunggyu nodded.

"Let's go to your room, Bongchannie~" They yelled after dinner. They showed you your room, bathroom, and the rest of the house you haven't yet explored. Soon, everyone collapsed in the living room. 

At 12, everyone was eating fruit while watching TV. You were slicing the apples and oranges with Sungjong and Woohyun. 

At 1, everyone was playing Truth or Dare.

At 2, everyone was asleepin the in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KOREA

 

Ricky smiled as he picked up his phone. Lalalala~ Gonna call L. Joe hyung~ See what he's doin, doin, doin~ He dialed his number as Changjo entered the room.

"Who are you calling?" Changjo asked.

"L. Joe hyung!" Ricky cheered. 

"Go to the living room then and put it on speaker phone hyung! We all miss him!"

~~~~~~~~~

"Yobeoseyo?" L. Joe's deep voice rang throughout the room.

"L. Joe hyung!" Ricky and Niel yelled.

"Annyeong," CAP and Chunji yelled over the maknae line.

"Kekeke. Hyung what are you doing?"

:"Is America fun?"

"Did you meet any girls?"

"Did you eat American food?"

"Tell aunt and uncle I say hi!"

"L. Joe hyung----"

"Oppa~" A familiar voice cooed. "Who's that?" Ricky paled.

"Ah.. um... My friends. Hello?" L. Joe asked. However, no one answered.

"Ji-Jihee?" Ricky whispered.