days with a jerk

What love have done to us

   It have been days since you lived with your 'childhood buddy'.The first time you met him, you are utterly shocked.So shocked that you cant speak even after dinner.Both of you remain silent till his mum broke the silence by squealing.

  she blabbered about fate and stuffs.You cant even concentrate on what his mum is blabbering about.Too shocked.The 'childhood buddy' that you had spent your childhood life with is the almighty oh sehun? The almighty-oh-so-perfect-sehun? what shocked you most is that you have been crushing on your childhood buddy all along? The one that you hold hand with, bath with, sleep with, hug with ,everything with is oh sehun? You thought that your future would be so perfect living with your crush.But Reality have to step on your perfect predictions.

  Stolen underwears.Him ending up wearing your skirt. Dont asked me why.The house that you have called second home since then was never peace.NEVER.His reactions to you was never cold anymore.But he end up being a jerk instead. Whats the different between jerk and cold ? Its all the same.

Once, when you are sleeping, he spread whipping cream on your face, took a picture of it and post it on the social media under his account with the caption of " sleeping beauty goes wrong".and that is when the whole school gets the hot news.Overloading comments was given. 

"WHAT OPPA AND THT STUPID TOGETHER?"

"oppa~~what are you doing with her"

"OPPA IS MINE !!1!1!!1 BACK OFF ES" 

"*crying emoji**crying emoji*"

"aww ~ their kinda cute though"

That is when your hell came.You stomped your feet in annoyance early in the morning.Everyone in the house giving you weird stares.

"OHH SEHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you roared.

"what," he innocently ask with a piece of bread on his mouth.

"IM GETTING ALL THE HATE BECAUSE OF YOU!" you hit the back of his head harshly.

"oh is it the picture from yesterday?" he smirked.

"you better make some excuse to the whole school by the end of today or i might just share some secrets about you wearing my skirt the other day" You whispered while wriggling your eyebrown.

"urgh fine." he said. You thought all is settled but he make huge mistake to you. He scooped a huge amount of nutella and spread it your cheeks.

"Oops im sorry i didnt meant to do that ," he smiled cheekily.

-

"You are late again," You stopped from running knowing that you are dead and you have to go to detention this time round.

"im so sorry mr Kim im late because sehu-"

"Sehun what? Sehun kiss you so affectionately in your dreams?" he bluntly.

"No im serious, Sehun sprea-"

"whatever.detention after school young lady,"he walked away without even listening to your reason.You grumpled.How a great way to start the day.

 

-

-

hi guys it have months since i updated. mianhae~ exams is being hella hard. comments make me smile yo ^.^