YOU?!

What love have done to us

 

You immediately pulled James out of the cafeteria while crying like its the end of your life.

"Haeri-ah dont cry ...Ill slit his throat if he hurt you again in the future.Just remember that im here to hug if you sad...i willl always be here if you need me"He pulled you into a hug while rubbing your back in a circular motion.

"is okay..im alright, i will just go home"you sobbed while wiping the tears.

 

"i will send you home. "

 

"No.Dont. I just want to have time alone"you said while lowering your head.

 

"okay.. But please take care of yourself..Eat more..I rather see you chubbier than being a chopstick"he winked.

 

"Yah! im not a chopstick!"

 

"whatever you say"

 

You walked home without any saying.You have expected it to be this way anyway.How could the almighty Oh sehun accept you right? its almost impossible. But you cant deny the fact that he should say it in a better way. Because your heart break when he humiliate you infront of everyone.EVERYONE. You silently walked home, thinking about all those scenes that happen earlier.

 

Without yourself knowing, you already reached infront of your doorstep.you unlocked the door expecting your dad to be working like as usual.

 

" miss, your father is at home."one of your personal maid said.

 

Yes.You have a personal maid.You are grateful that your family is above the middleclass status.You have everything that a rich person should have.But being rich is not as luxurious as it seem.You get everything.Basically everything but love.Your loves that you get from your dad is never enough.Love from your mom? Nah Long story.You casually gave your backpack to her and nodded.You went to your dad room.

"Dad, why are you packing?"

"im going to Singapore for some bussiness.Do you want follow ?"he said as if its the normal thing to say.

"nah Dad.i have school."you have a deal to work on.you just cant forget the deal that i made with the arrogant sehun.

"You sure ? You can always skip it and i can arranged some tutor for you after that."you shooked your head.

"If that what you want,i will not force you but do you remember Mr Oh?Our neighbour before we changed house?Can you please stay there instead? His wife is dying to see you.I know you will die as a loner if im not here anyway" he said while smirking.

"i wont, dad.i wont die of being a loner"You hit his shoulder.

"Just go there while im away. Mrs oh have been wanting to have a daughter since she took care of you when you are young.I bet you miss her son too."

"i cant even remember her son name" you said

 

"Ill be going.Reach there before 8 alright."he said while kissing my forehead before going for the door.

 

Its been years since you went to Mr oh home. Maybe when you was 6 years old? or 8? you cant even remember.

you are still young or even toddler when you are there.Since the day you changed house, you have no time to visit her family again since you are always busy wuth school.

 " Oh and his wife phone number is on the fridge just in case you got lost!"you flinched.

 

"YAHHH DAD YOU SHOULD BE GOING NOW! OR YOU WILL BE LATE !"you screamed

 

"Okay baby.Remember that i love you alright "he blow you a kiss from the door.

 

--

 

you checked your things that you placed in your lugage.Everything is fine." how could i forget about my favourite perfume"You place your favourite perfume in your small bagpack instead.Your dad have already send you the address of the place and fortunately its not that far. You pulled your lugage and gave it to the driver for him to put it at the back of the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You get into the car and gave the address to your driver.You just wonder how does her son look like.Is he hot? Gentleman?nerd? All you can remember is that he is nice when both of you are young.He even took care of you when some other kids bullied you.I just hope he didnt change his attitude towards me.

"we have reached the place miss kim" you nodded.You half-hearted raise your hands up to ring the doorbell.Not long before you heard footsteps hurriedly walking to the door.

"oh my god.Its Haeri!How are you Haeri? I missed you so much! its been so long since i meet you.I miss you asking for more food.I miss buying you more sweets.Oh my god i miss you so much!!"She immediately you giving you a tight hug that is making you hard to breath.To Be honest, you are startled by her way of welcoming people.But it make you smile.Its shows that she really love you.At least someone show that they love me.

"I cant breeeathhh mrrs ohh " you finally said it.

"oh oh im sorry baby.Come in~" she said with a wide smile while opening the door widely too.

"OH SEHUNNN PLEASEE COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM NOWW!!! "for a woman she really have a loud voice.But Wait.Did she just say Oh sehun?Must be his son.BUT OH SEHUN?!Must be another human with same name.

"Yes mum.Im coming.."That voice...

 

"stop using your phone! Welcome your childhood friend with manners dear."He abruptly stop his pace and looked up from his phone.Holy .

 Sehun glances at her. Eyeing her from head to toe. Your world suddenly stopped. WE ARE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS?! we met before?

"YOU?!" You and Sehun shouted in unison.

 

---

Please comment ^^Please subscribe^^ I just end my exams yesterday.Cmi sia.I will fail my history and maths for sure :'(