valentines' day

What love have done to us

 well,guess what day is today?

ITS VALENTINE'S DAY!

YAY what a wonderful day today isnt it? a day where all couples show more affections to each other. where red roses are place on desk of our class. where cupcakes and chocolates are filled in my locker.wonderful.

wonderful my .

For me, its just another normal day or maybe much worst then any other day. Screams filled the hallways.i get stuck in a group of student either confessing or giving me all types of gifts. 

i cant deny the fact that im popular. For you guys who think that being popular is a positive thing.well,lets just say about the truth ;No its bad as .

You will get squashed by many other students in school.Get confession everyday.You have to be nice.You have to be perfect for everyone expectations.You cant let people down.Tough as .

"Hey haeri, can i have some of your time?" one of the student ask while smiled ever so nicely. Hes in the average class in the school.I have to agree that he is kinda hot.It doesnt need to be a genius to understand whats he is going to do next. " sure why not " i say while forcing a smile.To be honest, i dont have any feelings for him and i am sick of getting confession but i cant let that poor heart of his down right? He is also human.he have feelings.

 

i followed him from behind and pretending not knowing what he is going to do next.He led me to the garden that is in our school.Its huge.he hold the rose and box in his hands.Im genius alright.what should i say when he confess?this thing called confessing is worst.is okay haeri, just break his heart for your own good.

 

"Haeri...ive been trying to say this to you for a long time but...i was finding for the right time...Haeri,i know today is a very special day as it is a valentine day.so Haeri can you be my girlfriend? i know we dont even know each other well but can we give it a try?"i was having a war in mind on to how to answer he as nicely as possible.Like how can you reject on this cute guy infront of me harshly?

 

"urm,James...im sorry but can we just be friends instead?" 

 

"dont feel bad about it .i know i can win your heart one day.i have expected it anyway but i will never give up. ill show you how much love that i have towards you " he smiled.I felt bad for breaking someone heart as passionate as him.

 

i smiled and gave a him a hug.I have no idea what to do to heal his heart but a hug is good enough right?

"friends?"i held out my hand. "friends for now but couples in the future "he held my hand and shake it.i laughed. "yeah yeah ill wait James.ill wait"i said while chuckling.

 

"Bye for now my lovely haeri.i have to go to maths class or ill be dead" i waved towards him.He deserved a better girl than me for such a lovely and cheerful guy like him.

 

"AND WAITT FOR MY LOVE MY LOVELY HAERI" i shake my head.such a cheerful guy.

 

"oppa, ive been liking you since 2 years ago.And you are a nice oppa.I can sense it.oppa can you be my boyfriend please " i turned my to the direction of the voices and i found out that someone is confessing.how cheesy.what love have done to us.what shocked me even worst is that a girl is confessing to my baby.Not my baby yet but of course in the future.

He is the most perfect guy on earth.He is smart.He is hot.Even though he is cold but i knew he have a good side bout him.ive been falling in love with him since like 3 years ago when we had an event about some charity and he gave a speech. A perfect speech.I never knew that a speech can make me fall in love.This is my first love since i got into in world.the guy is none other than oh sehun.Oh sehun have been the charm to many girls including me.But i believe that he have a good side.The romantic side of him.The side which im curious about.The side that i want to experience with him. He have such a beautiful face and most importantly heart.i dont know why but i got the feeling that he have a good heart despite his cold aura.Ive been wanting to confess but it feel like i cant do it.What if he reject me ? what if he just ignore my letter and give it to the bin? what if...? urgh no. 

I have done a few researches about him.By that, i meant by stalking him when im free.As expected, he is from the genious class aka 3-1 

"hey, Haeri what are you looking at ? "

 

 

a/n: so how is my first chapter guys?i know im new but is it okay ?any readers out there that feel there is somthing bad or good bout this story? you guys can always comment ^^.i love comments either its good or bad.And most importantly please subscribe ^^