Confession

What love have done to us

"hey, haeri, what are you looking at ?" i snapped my head towards my friend.Not just an ordinary friend ;Jiwon and Hana.Two of my favourite buddies who will stand behind whenever im going to fall.The one who will be beside whenever im feeling down.Maybe i will not be standing right here if not for them who cheered me up whenever im down.

 

"Nothing extraordinary.Just some offession that Sehun receive" i said in a matter-fact-tone.

Even though its not extraordinary but i kept praying that he wont except any other girls except for me when i confessed on the right time.

"you can always confess" Hana patted my back while smiled genuinely.

 

"But what if h-" 

 

"Just think positively Haeri-ah .I thought you are always positive" Jiwon said while pouted.

 

" How can i live without you guys? "I gave them both a bear hug. Im blessed to have them.

"yeah i should confess to him soon,"i said.

 

"Hwaiting!"Hana and Jiwon pumped their fists upwards.

 

                                           ~~~

 i cant believed i stayed up till 3 am to write this - a confession letter. Yup the easiest way to confess. But dont looked down on this letter, Its filled with love! 

I walked silently to the site where the "Geniuses" have their lockers. 

 

The locker i was targeting was fortunately at the end of the hallways. Oh sehun's locker. I slided my letter that was filled with hearts in and just hope for the best when he read it. i immediately walked to my classroom acting like nothing had happen.

 

"HAERI HAERI! "I heard my name being called as i entered my classroom.

 

OMO its him again.I already feel bad by looking at him - James, the boy who confessed to me on valentine's day.

 

"hey Haeri do you want to eat lunch together in the cafeteria later pweaseeee" He said while doing his aegyo

How can i say no to him?

 "of course " i smiled. 

"DID U JUST SAY YES? OMG WILL IT BE LIKE A DATE ? "

 "No you idiot, obviously theres always us during lunchbreak " Jiwon said while pointing to her and Hana .I shake my head. All our chatting stop when our subject came which caused James to immediately run out of the room.

 

"Okay class lets not waste time and please turn to page 57 of your textbook" he sternly said.

I reluctantly listen to what our history old teacher said.What a boring lesson to be taught early in the morning.A memory of me writing the confession on the yellow paper flashes in my mind. Did he read it yet? Or did he dont even bother to read ? What a hopeless thing to think about right now. Minutes have passed by slowly making my eyes to take a rest.

"hey heyyy heyy Haeri wake upp " Who dares to disturb the queen when she sleeping.

I groaned. 

 

" what do you want mum?' i asked not even knowing where i am.

"Dafuq, Haeri im not your mum.Your prince charming is waiting for you outside of the class." Jiwon said not even bothring to help me to get up.

"OH SEHUN?!! " I immediately stood up.

 

"yeah yeah he is right there " she said bluntly.

 

"OMOO OMOO WHY IS HE HEREE ?? DO I LOOK FINE? IS MY HAIR OKAY? "I panicked.

 Hana nodded her head.

I immediately ran out and hug the person from behind. Wait...He doesnt look like Oh sehun. I pulled myself away from him and check him out .What the f. 

 

"aww ~are you falling for me already ? "Jame asked while he smiled from ear to ear.

 

 i heard laughters from the side of me.I glared at Jiwon and Hana whom were laughing their asses off like theres no tomorrow.

 

"YAHH ITS NOT FUNNY.I WAS SO READY FOR HIM TO BE HERE AND FOR HIM TO ANSWER MY CONFESSION" i began hitting Jiwon.

 

"Okay okayy finee. stop hitting me.It was a joke okay. If i didnt say that, you wont even wake up from your beauty sleep"Jjiwon said.

 

"Fine i forgive you, "

 

I walked towards the cafeteria without even looking around. Without me knowing, James was dissapointed at my actions earlier as if you dont need him in your life. Despite being dissapointed he still followed you. He will never give up on you .Never.

"YAH KIM HAERI WAIT FOR ME " James hollered across the cafeteria. I stopped from walking and waited for him. 

 

The cafeteria grew quiet out of the sudden.Okay this is weird ...I looked around and i spotted my prince charming and his clique walking towards me.This isnt a dream right? I tried pinching myself.Ow.It hurts.This is not a dream

 

THIS IS NOT A DREAM.

 

I stared at him in awe as he stopped infront of me.

 

"are you Kim Haeri ? From class 3-7 ? "

 

For a moment i dont even realised that he is asking me a question.I was just standing there listening to his voice.I didnt know that he have such y low voice.

Omo im falling harder for him.

 

"yah ! answer me !" he raised his voice a little.

I flinched while nodding. Whispers filled the silence that we have, making it even much more awkward.

 

He took a piece of paper from his side pocket.To be specific, a yellow paper., isnt that the paper i used for my confession? 

 

"here's my answer towards your confession," i tooked the letter from his hands.I swear i touched a part his finger!

 

"you got a D- for your confession,"I stared on the paper that i was holding. Red ink filled the paper that i was holding.

 It was just like an exam script. crosses filled the letter.

 

"First of all, you should know your standard before confessing on me.Secondly, I hate stupid girls.Thirdly,you should really work hard for your future."My vision is getting blurrer.Tears was forming. Dont cry infront of boys.Dont. My heart began to shatter slowly but surely. Can you hear those shatterring?

 

"stupid girls do have feelings too "i muttered not bothering whether he heard or not.i lower down my my head, already getting embarrased on the rejection.

 

"Fine! i will proved you that stupid girls can also get the top 50 in examination" i saif.Tears had already wet my cheeks.

 

"prove me" he smirked.

 

"I will and if i get top 50 in this school.You are going piggy back me around the school!" i shouted.

 

"The deal is on" he smirk before walking away.

 

 

"YAHH HOW COULD SAY THAT TO KIM HAERI.THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN SCHOOL" James shouted.

A part from his statement is true.Well, not to be arrogant or whatsoever but  im popular because of my beauty.But im not the prettiest in school.Theres another bunch of girls that was called for that ; Goddess of the highschool aka queenka.

 

I pulled James out of the cafeteria before shedding all the tears that i have.

 

a/n : omo i love two of my lovely babies already.Lots of hearts to the new subcribers.Comment on what is your opinion of my story.too rushy? or just nice? all kinds of comments is appreciated bc i love comments^^ and please do subcribe^^ oh and this story is inspired by 'playful kiss' drama.some of the event might be same but i will try my best to change most of it.

 

 

 

I JUST WANNA FANGIRL ON HOW I SHIPP OH HA NI AND BAEK SEUNG JO IN REAL LIFE AND IN THAT DRAMAMAAAAAAA OMOOK SO CUTEE.but still lets ship #sehae(?) (sehun and haeri^^)