WTF Just Happened? Pt. 2

Finding Eve

"Thank you Suho! That concludes our performing arts talents. Now onto our intelligence talents. First up, Xiao Lu!" A small boy walked onto the stage with a remote control. His face was shielded by the dim lights, much to the crowd's discomfort.

"Forgive me, but I am unable to display my talent to you all in person. Instead, I recorded it." Cries of protest arose from the people, trying to boo the boy off the platform. He took a bow and pressed one of the remote buttons to lower the screen. An image of a sweet little boy was projected on the blank canvas, holding a variety of Rubik's cubes. He waved slightly before the scene changed to a speed up of him working through each and every cube, not solving any of them. Another wave of protest bubbled up from the people until they saw the boy hold up his final cube. The camera followed the cube's path until it was placed into a neat 3x3 hole. The camera zoomed out to reveal the final product.

The lights flickered on, revealing the same boy smiling innocently with the remote in hand.

photo unknown_zpsmdffzwlr.png

"I hope you all enjoyed the show. Thank you for your time." He walked off stage, leaving many open jaws, including the Cain House mates. He passed Sehun, giving him a small grin.

"You're the dancer who performed with Boa-noona in the dance segment, right? You were quite amazing, especially with all that coordination. Yo must have practiced with her a lot." Sehun blushed slightly as the boy's eyes sparkled with admiration.

"It really wasn't much. Boa noona's way better than me."

"But you were still pretty good. I'm Luhan, in case you were wondering," he flashed an even brighter smile.

"S-s-Thehun..." Sehun cursed under his breath at his careless mistake, but looked forward to see Luhan still standing there. The continued to stare at each other until the smaller of the two was called away by a really tall, intimidating boy. He stood there for a moment, his mind still trying to register the cute boy that was in front of him. His mind wandered from his big doe eyes, to the long lashes that surrounded them. He thought about his smooth skin and baby pink lips that smiled at him, making the maknae his own at the thought of tasting-

"Oh Sehun!" He snapped back to reality to realize he was almost nose to nose with Kris.

"Holy crap!" He jumped back, "what the hell hyung?"

"Shouldn't I be saying that 'Thehun'" Kris overemphasized his lisp which the boy maturely blocked out by covering his ears. Both were kindly told to "shut the hell up" by our favorite troll.

"And now, here comes another bright Adam, introducing Chen!" The troll strutted to center stage and put on his most innocent smile.

"If I may ask you, announcer-shi, to stay here with me. I need a volunteer," he bats his eyelashes, causing the girls to squeal. The announcer swallowed hard, thinking of what might happen to his this time. He stood nervously next to Jongdae, inching closer every time Jongdae shot his a disapproving look. Finally, when the Adam was satisfied with their proximity, he threw an arm over the poor man and continued with his presentation.

"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to wow you all by being, well, the smartest person in the room." The next few moments were a blur as he passed around a chip and continuously stole the same chip from the announcer, along with his watch, wallet, and belt. Jongdae eventually returned the items he pick pocketed and left the audience with a grin. The announcer stood there flushed, trying to re apply his belt without making more of a fool of himself.

"Well, um... That was Chen. Onto the martial arts talents. Let's welcome Min, Light, and Panda!" He scurried off the stage before the three students approaching could ask him to be their punching bag. The first boy was small and appeared really delicate. Chanyeol gasped at the familiar face. The other two brought out a practice doll and set it in front of him. He struck the doll quickly with agile movements, kicking and throwing it back and forth. He tagged out with the next person, a tall, shadowy figure holding a long wooden stick. Unlike the first demonstration, his attacks were less fluid, but definitely harder, causing deeper dents to form in the memory foam body. The final boy ran forward with a bamboo sword, prepared to attack the panda-looking boy, or so the crowd thought. At the last minute, the panda jumped and flipped out of the way. He aimed with precise attacks at the torso and and limbs, finishing off with a huge crack to the head, cleanly breaking the doll in half.

"Kya~ they're all so cool!"
"I like the panda boy!"
"Isn't the really pretty one Taeyeon's fiancée? I'm so jelly!"
"Who's the last boy? I can't see his face behind that kendo mask!"

The remainder of the show was kind of boring, nothing special for the Cain House, so they ventured off to the ballroom for the annual Meet n' Greet Gala. Many of the boys were excited to finally talk to some cute girls, but for some, not so much.

The grand hall was decorated with banners of white, gold, and silver, layering amongst each other. The tables were garnished with pink roses laced with baby's breath. In the center of one of the white classes tables stood a four foot tall chocolate fountain flowing a smooth white chocolate on one side and a deep dark chocolate on the other. A crystal chandelier loomed over the dance floor, projecting an iridescent glow over the marble tiles.

"Damn, they really went all out this year." Jongin wandered toward the fountain, wanting to taste the bicolored chocolate. He could feel the heat radiating from it as his finger approached the liquid dessert. Just one taste-

"STOP!" His hand was jerked away by a smaller male.

photo unknown_zpspfabgdpo.jpg

"Are you crazy? Do you realize how hot this thing is?"

"Clearly that's not the only thing that's hot..." The boy tilted his head to the side.

"What do you mean- never mind?" He shook his head and started scolding everyone else.

"Why are you all in here anyways. The show's not over yet and last time I checked, you guys aren't the decoration committee." Kris cleared his throat.

"What makes you say that little one?"

"Well, if you were part of the committee, you would know who I am and visa versa. Second off all, there is no committee, so you fail either way." He narrowed his eyes at the six boys before retreating to the entrance.

"Well, you're here now, so come on. You can help me welcome the guests." The Cain House mates stood there, stunned by his bluntness.

"What the hell is happening?"