Hoya's Party : His Plan

The Battle Between Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

 

 I went over to the bar to take some drinks for me and for her, probably just a 'prop' for my 'mini' drama.

 

Once I was in front of her, she looked up at me, "what do you want Myungsoo?" She asked, "aww come on, how can you said that to the person who brought you drinks?" I said and poke her forehead.

 

She raised an eyebrow at me, "your brought me... a drink?" "Yeah, can't you see?" I said and push it to her face. She took it but then she eyed me, "how can I trust you? I didn't know if you put something here ot not... like some kind of a drug that you used so yoy can me maybe?" She smirked.

 

I sighed and lean close to her face, "look here little lady, I'm just trying to be nice to you" "why?" "Because I want to" she then took the drink from my hand and drink it, "thanks" she mumbled.

 

"___-ah, I need to go to the toilet, I'll be back ok?" Dongwoo hyung said and left. The space next to her is empty so I sat on that spot.

 

She looked at me weirdly, "what are you doing?" "Sitting down, what? Are you that stupid to know it?" She rolled her eyes at me, "what I meant was why are you sitting next to me? That's super rare of you"

 

I sighed and slung an arm around her shoulder, "princess, I think you should be thankful that a handsome guy like me would sit next to you and talk to you... look at this place, it's filled with hot girls and yet, here I am with you" I said as I pinch her cheek lightly.

 

She smiled at me, "well then, why don't you run along with your puny fake act and got to those 'hot girls' huh?" She said and turn her face away, drinking the drink I brought to her.

 

 "aww, are you jealous~?" I teased while poking her cheek. She looked at me with a surprised expression, "me? Jealous? Oh my God, Myungsoo did you fall and hit your head on the pavement this morning?" She scoffed.

 

I roll my eyes at her while smiling, I then held her closer to my body, "babe, I would never leave you for those girls" I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

 

I could see that she's blushing hard, she then tried to slip my arm off of her shoulder and tried to create a space between our bodies.

 

 no matter how much she struggled to get away from my grip, I wasn't letting her off that easy, "let me go you pompus freak!" She said through gritted teeth, "nope, I'm not letting you off that easy today"

 

She was about to make a comeback at me but suddenly she stop herself from doing so, instead she put on somekind of an evil grin, she close the gap between us making her lips almost brush with mine, ALMOST, "suit yourself pretty boy" she said as she now lean her weight onto my body.

 

Truthfully, I was a little nervous about her sudden boldness. I gulp but I push the bad thoughts away.

 

"Baby, can we go in the pool right now?" She asked while doing her puppy dog eyes at me. I almost choke on my saliva after hearing the nickname she decided to give me, "w-what?" I stuttered.

 

Hearing me stutter, she smirked, "I wanna go in the pool but I don't wanna go in without MY  Myungie" she shrugged as she put her fake cute act and shove it to my face, she even emphasized the word 'my'!!

 

Deciding that this is war between me and her, I quickly thought of a plan in my head, thank God my brain's working perfectly right now, "are you sure honey? Don't you wanna at least sit around first?" I said as I trace random patterns on her thigh.

 

She widened her eyes, "w-what are you doing?" She stuttered, and with that I smirked at her, "what does it look like I'm doing?" I teased as I lean my face closer to hers.

 

I could see her gulp, meaning that she's far from the word 'calm', "what's the matter, 'honey'? Cat got your tongue? Or is it me?" I teased even more.

 

"WHOAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" A voice screamed. Both my head and ___'s turn to the source of the voice only to see Dongwoo hyung stood frozen, mouth agaped, obviously shocked on how close me and ___ are.

 

He dash to us and hug ___ tightly, "yah, ___-ah! Are you okay!? Did he molest you in any way!?" He asked ___ in a hurry, his words slipping from his lips like a waterfall wihout stopping even to take a breath.

 

___ laugehd at him and pinch his cheek, "no worries oppa~ Myumgsoo and I were just... making a great deal, weren't we Myungsoo?" She winked to my direction and Dongwoo hyung looked at me while squinting his eyes, "I smell something fishy, and it ain't the fresh fish in Hoya's fridge..." he said.

 

___ rolled her eyes at him and flick his forehead, "trust me, oppa! It's nothing between us!" She groaned, Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter