INTRODUCTION

The Battle Between Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters:

 

You (Jung ___) [01.09.93]

 

 

A sweet girl who is the sister of a well-known stone-face. Unlike your brother, you are a sweet and caring girl that cares about everyone. But sadly, because of your brother, no one would want to befriend you. They were too afraid that if they get too close to you, ypur brother will snap their necks. Everyone... but the weird girl in your class, she's crazy enough to be close to you.

 

Kim Myungso [13.3.92]

 

 

 

The school's 'prince charming', overly big-headed even though he doesn't show it. Somewhat a jerk for making a bet with his friends that he can make you head-over-heels for him in which you were before you know his plan. He's actually passionate and caring, a softie for beautiful sight and all he actually want is to be understand, people often misunderstand him for his cockiness.

 

 Lee Sungyeol [27.8.91]

 

 

Mr. Kindergartener. A tall giant that acts like a little kid almost all the time. He wanted to be treated seriously, but due to his own childish acts, no one could because once they do, he's just misunderstood. He's just a loving teddy bear that wants something only for himself and doesn't wanna share even for a bit. Again... he's a kid.

 

Lee Sungjong [03.09.93]

 

 

He's known for his feminine-ish features and big doe eyes that attracts pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter