Hoya's Party : Entrance

The Battle Between Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s POV

 

 I woke up due to something jumping on my bed. Well, more likely someone.

 

I rub my eyes and look up only to see Eunji grinning widely, "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!!" She screamed. I groan and bury my head under my pillow, trying to cover the noises she made.

 

"Get out Eunji... I still wanna sleep..." I mumbled. I heard her click  her tongue before pulling my pillow, "No! You need to wake up because Hoya's party starts in 3 hours!!"

 

I open my eyes and glare at her, "I could've get ready in an hour!!" "Yeah! But you need an extra hot mama look if you wanna bring those losers down! Plus, hot guys will be there~~~" she teased while wiggling her eyebrows.

 

 I rolled my eyes at her but grinned, "fine! Let's get ready... but you're in charge of my appearance! As in if I look like a duck, I'll throw you in the pool the second we arrive at Hoya's party!" I warned her.

 

"Whatever, it's not like we're not gonna jump in the pool anyways... now come on!!" She yelled excitedly and push me off of my bed.

 

I groaned and went to my closet to get my undies before being pushed out from MY OWN ROOM by my dearest friend.

 

"Hurry up okay!? I'll be needing you to do a little fitting on some of your swimwears!" She yelled once I close the door of my room.

 

Which was a bad timing because the minute she start yelling, Taekwoon oppa came out from his room. He obviously heard what she yelled and raised an eyebrow at me, "who's that in your room?" "Eunji..." "this early? Where are you both going? The pool?" "No, her cousin's party"

 

 He narrowed his eyes at me, obviously suspicious, "and who is her 'cousin'?" I gulp as he took a step closer. I grinned awkwardly, "uhh... someone you wouldn't know??"

 

 He smirked, "you do know that I know her cousin right??" He teased. I frowned, "then why did you ask!?" "Because you look like a fluffed up pig when you're confused or flustered!" he laugh and proceed to walk down the stair.

 

I stood still, mouth agape on what he just said to me.

 

Eunji suddenly open my room's door and stumbled on her own feet which ended up making her fall, "w-was that your brother!?" She exclaimed.

 

I blew a raspberry, "yup, and he's being a total weirdo even in the morning..." I mumbled.

 

 it took me a second to realize what we're both doing, "yah! Weren't you supposed to help me find something to wear?" I asked. She scoffed at me, "and weren't you supposed to be bathing?" She answered back.

 

"Touché my friend... touché..." I squinted my eyes at her and walk inside the bathroom right on the end of the hallway.

 

I took my time in the shower, not even caring that I have a guest waiting for me in my room, who is probably messing everything up in my closet.

 

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and hair wet. I came into my room to see Eunji  looking back and forth between 2 pieces of swimming suits. Both are bikinis though.

 

She noticed that I'm already in the room and rolled her eyes, "why did you wash your hair? You're gonna wash them again after the party and that's a waste of shampoo!" She said while flicking my forehead.

 

I groaned and hit her arm, "that hurts!! I don't actually care if I have to wash my hair again, my hair is all greasy and tangled!! Girls problem dude! Because unlike you, I'm hygienic and clean" I joked while sticking my tongue out at her.

 

"Whatever! Go dry your hair and pick a bikini to wear" she instructed and I did what she said.

 

After drying my hair, she insist that I try both of the bikinis she choose for me.

 

"No! Both of them are too revealing!!" I protested. She groaned and put both her hands on her hips, "it's a freaking bikini! It's supposed to be revealing!!!!" She protested back.

 

We ended up spending 30 minutes arguing on the same 2 pieces of bikinis she choose earlier.

 

"This is seriously ridiculous... why can't we just choose another bikini or something?" I groaned and ruffle my hair. She heaved out a sigh and nod.

 

 We run through stuffs in my closet again and we EVENTUALLY f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter