Now

The Battle Between Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s POV

 

Years passed and now I'm in the first year of high school.

 

And perhaps luck was playing tricks on me.

 

Eversince 7th grade-which was 3 years after the frenemies thing with those three boys-I've been in the same class as Sungjong and he always made a scene.

 

"hey cheap " and there it goes... that's one of the few thousand names Sungjong have made for me.

 

"Well if it isn't our dearest resident sweetheart... oh wait, it isn't! It's just the resident's shemale-ms. Lee Sungjong" I smirked.

 

Everyone in class wasn't shocked that those nick names slip out from our lips to each other.

 

"Well face, just say that you're jealous of my flawless face and I'll let you know all my secrets" he said and wink at me.

 

I scowled and scoff at him, "as if dude, asking tips for you is like saying a dugong is more good-looking than Yeo Jingoo, bull" I said while batting my eyelashes at him.

 

"Don't do that, ththat's so disgusting" he said with a fake smile, "I will if you stop talking, it's humiliating" I said again.

 

He made a face at me and I replied his with mine, we were too busy battling each other that we both didn't realize that the teacher had come.

 

He saw us both bicker with each other and went over to us without us noticing. He then hit both of our heads with the book he was holding, "I see that even when it's still early in the morning, you two had already bicker like a newlyweds ready to get a divorce" he said.

 

Both me and Sungjong were still rubbing our heads due to the pain from his assault. "Geez mr. Yeo, no need to be so harsh!" Sungjong said. Mr. Yeo just snickered at us and went to his table in the front.

 

We sit in our place which is... next to each other... sadly...

 

The lesson went by with Sungjong kept poking my arm while calling me names and do anything to basically annoy me. But thanfully, I'm already imuned to him so I didn't even bother to say even a single letter to him.

 

Once the lesson finished and Mr. Yeo went out, I hit Sungjong with the biggest book I could find from my bag, "OW!!! DAMN WOMAN! YOU COULD'VE DAMAGED MY BRAIN!!" "PSHH! AS IF YOU HAVE ONE!!"

 

Ignoring his next remark, I stood up and head off to the locker room to change into my training attire which is a tee and shorts, damn this school for making such uncomfortable gym clothes.

 

"Hey, don't you think that the 'game' between you and Sungjong should stop?" Eunji asked as she peeked her head from her locker. I scoffed, "I thought so too! I thought that he'd change once we got into high school but he's still the same brat, nothing change at all" I sighed.

 

I should explain, Eunji is a close friend of mine. Back in 4th grade, the girl who told me that Sungjong is no good boy is her. And eversince then, she had been the one that accompany me.

 

"Maybe you should step it up a notch" she suggested.

 

I raised my eyebrow at her, "what do you mean?" "Try seducing him, maybe by then he'd fall head over heels for you and he will be your personal slave!" She grinned while winking at me.

 

A sigh left my lips as I continue to change, "Eunji, I think you're watching too many dramas... that won't happen..." then I paused for a second, "but then again, seducing isn't a bad idea and instead of seducing Sungjong... I'll seduce the three of them!"

 

"That's the spirit! Now, since I gave you a great advice can I-" "no, you can't date my brother" "dammit!!"

 

After changing, we head out to the gym where the boys were already there, playing volley ball.

 

Soon the coach came and told us to stretch. I pick whoever it was next to me and pull her to where Sungjong is and we stay on the spot in front of him.

 

When we stretch, I know there's gonna be... some provocative movements such as sticking my in the air, laying down on the floor while doing sit ups (in which I add a few touch of fake- moans here and there) and the other things that could make one's imagination run wild.

 

Once I finished my stretch, I could see from the corner of my eye that Sungjong is gulping hard along with a few boys who saw me.

 

 During gym, I kept on teasing him.

 

I even 'accidentally' fell on top of him, saying that I missed my step. He was all but sane, gulping, sweating, and even panting. God knows what's happening beneatg his training pants.

 

After gym class, it was recess so I quickly change my clothes and head off to the canteen.

 

I could see from the corner of my eyes that the 3 boys were sitting on a table, not far from the front door.

 

I get my lunch and head over to them, "hey boys, mind if I sit with you guys?" I asked in my 'oh-so-sweet' voice with a smile on my face.

 

"Sorry babe, XYs only, XX is not allowed" Sungyeol replied with a smirk on his face.

 

[A/N: XY = male chromosome, XX = female chromosome]

 

I look at Sungjong who was sitting in the opposite seat and went over to him. I nudge his shoulder with my hips and saw him almost spit his juice out, "aww come on~ we've been friends since elementary school! Don't be rude and all" I said and plant my next to Sungjong.

 

"Whatev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter