What to Do

Looks Can Be Deceiving

"Hyeri what do I do? I had a strange dream last night and Hoseok was in it." Soo Yeon said as she sat at the counter of Hyeri's house.

"Oh? Was it...intense?" Hyeri asked, wiggling her brow. Soo Yeon reaches and slaps Hyeri in the arm. "Ow! Sorry, sheesh. Was was the dream about anyways?"

Soo Yeon sighs and runs her fingers through her hair. "It was weird and strange. At first I didn't know where I was and then there was Hoseok. He took me somewhere which I didn't know until we appeared in a maze. With my fears of mazes, I panicked and tried to find a way out but Hoseok grabbed me looked at me with eyes I've never seen before..like it wasn't him but someone else.."

It was silent for a moment until Hyeri scoffed and broke into a little laugh. "Soo Yeon I think you're being too serious about this. This dream probably has no meaning, it's best to forget it."

"If it's possible for me to do so." Soo Yeon sighed.

"Let's just go out for a drink ok. Forget all this and have some fun. You need to be relieved from all this." Hyeri grabbed Soo Yeon's hand and dragged her off the couch. "This is a girl's day so no talking about boys including Hoseok, ok?" She said as they headed out to her car.

"Alright. Lead the way."

------------------

They reach Lunar Moon bar and head inside for a drink.

"Two malibu bay." Hyeri said to the bartender as he nodded and went to prepare the drinks. "Not so bad so far."

"The drinks or the bartender?" Soo Yeon chuckled. Hyeri rolled her eyes and soon the bartender came back with two drinks.

"Cheers to girl's night." Hyeri raised her glass and Soo Yeon raised hers to cheer and they drank.

"Well, is that tension gone now that you've had some liquor down your system or do we need to go hard?" Hyeri asked, hand resting on her chin.

Soo Yeon grinned and sipped her drink. "Don't need to bump up to the next level, I don't want to know how I act when I'm drunk."

As Hyeri and Soo Yeon chatted, the bartender came to them 20 minutes later and asked for refills and came back with their drinks full. Already on their second glass, Soo Yeon could feel herself slowly become drunk.

"Let's stop here, I'm close to getting drunk and you need to drive." Soo Yeon said pushing her glass away.

"Agree, let's go. Let me go pay the bill." Hyeri hopped off the stool and headed to go pay for the drinks.

A few seconds later, Hyeri came back with a weird look. "What's wrong?" Soo Yeon asked, straightening herself up.

"Strange, someone already paid for our drinks and that was 5 minutes ago. Who would do that? Well, it was their choice so that was nice of them anyways." Hyeri shrugged and both of them left the bar and headed into the car.

As Hyeri drove Soo Yeon home, she suddenly got a text and Soo Yeon checked to see who it is.

I saw you at the bar tonight but didn't want to disturb your girl's night out. Paid for the drinks, no need to pay me back.

"What the hell..." Soo Yeon muttered.

"What?" Hyeri asked, eyes on the road.

"Hoseok was the one who paid for the drinks. He was there."

"W-what? Hoseok? Wow, he is something." Hyeri gasped and scoffed, increasing the speed to 50 mph.

"Slow down. This is unbelievable. He's paying everything for me and it's too much to say that it's a coincidence when we meet." Soo Yeon said, biting her lip.

"I agree, it's kinda creepy though but we can't fingers at him or anything."

Soo Yeon looked at her phone and decided to text him back.

Thank you but there was no reason to do this. Why are you doing this?

A few seconds later, Hoseok texted back.

Don't you remember? I like you but I'm not trying to win you over to like me or anything. I'm being sincere.

'Sincere? That's beyond that.' Soo Yeon thought and tossed her phone back into her purse as Hyeri dropped her off at home.

"Tell him I'm going to pay him back even if he tells you not to. I hate when something like this lingers onto me. I won't even be able to digest my food properly." Hyeri demanded and drove off.

"This is just frustrating.." Soo Yeon said to herself and headed inside.