Clouded Thoughts

Looks Can Be Deceiving

After last night's party on the ship, Soo Yeon couldn't stop thinking about the girl who suddenly warned her. She bit her lip as she sat at DROPTOP, beads of water sliding down her machiatto cup. 

"That one person..stay away from him. no, run away from him. I'm warning you because I experienced the same." 

"Aish..why is this bothering me?!" Soo Yeon frustratedly muttered to herself and huffed.

Trying to shake off the thought, Soo Yeon leaves the cafe to meet up with Hyeri to hang out.

"What's with the face today?" Hyeri asked as Soo Yeon reached her house.

"Huh? Nothing." She said flatly. 

"Oh, you're doing it. The thing with your eyes. You're lying, spill it Park Soo Yeon." Hyeri demanded and sat her down.

"It's nothing, really." Soo Yeon tried to make it sound believable but fails.

"I won't talk to you anymore!" 

Soo Yeon thinks for a moment until she let's out a sigh. "Fine."

20 minutes into talking about Hoseok and the party and mysterious girl warning her, Hyeri couldn't say much except 'wow'.

"Hoseok has the hots for you and has been since day 1. Told you." Hyeri smirks.

"You're not worried about the fact that I got warned to stay away from Hoseok?" Soo Yeon furrows her brows and Hyeri goes to being serious.

"She couldn't possibly direct that towards him right? I mean, he's not dangerous or anything.." Hyeri trails off.

"He's pretty nice and well, handsome too. Maybe she was drunk or something."

"You can only confirm if Hoseok is dangerous is by either spying on him or go out with him." 

"Sometimes I don't find you serious." Soo Yeon sighs and closes her eyes.

----------

 'Hoseok where are we going?' Soo Yeon asked as she was being dragged to go somewhere. 

'You'll see.' He said without looking at her.

What seemed like forever, they reached a dead end of what seemed like a maze.

'Why are we in a maze? How'd we get here in the first place?' Soo Yeon asked, panicked slowly rising in her voice.

'What's wrong with a maze?' Hoseok asked, still not looking at her.

Suddenly, Soo Yeon slowly takes a couple steps back and starts to breathe quickly. Soo Yeon grabs onto the bush wall as her legs become like jello. 

'C-can we please get out of here?' Soo Yeon asks, fear displaying on her face. Tears start forming but tries not to let a single tear roll down her face.

Finally, Hoseok cranes his neck and looks back at Soo Yeon whose busy looking for a way out of the maze. Meeting his eyes, she's sees something different about them...something dark and different about them.

'H-hoseok..?' She whispers, eyes showing fear.

Hoseok turns his body around and slowly makes his way towards Soo Yeon who quickly takes a couple steps back, her hands trembling.

'You're scaring me...stop.' Soo Yeon looks around for help but the maze is silent except for the grinding of their feets.

'Why are you running away? Don't leave me.' He says, extending his arm to grab Soo Yeon but jerks her hand away.

Crying, Soo Yeon is stopped by another dead end and this time, the maze has closed them in in a small space with nowhere to escape and hide.

'Please don't hurt me.' Soo Yeon cries trying to make herself smaller.

Hoseok looks deeply into her eyes with his intense dark stare and grins a Cheshire like smile. 'I won't hurt you.'

Soo Yeon bolts up from her bed as the moonlight shines down on her. Feeling something on her face, she realizes that she'd been crying in her sleep. She runs her fingers through her hair and gets up from her bed to head downstairs for a glass of water.

'What was that dream about and why was Hoseok in it?' Soo Yeon thought to herself as she filled a glass of water and took a gulp.

'Its not real..its not real..just a dream.' Soo Yeon repeatedly thought and tried to shake off the nightmare.

Washing her glass and heading back to her room, Soo Yeon climbs into her bed and looks out the window and stares at the moon. It takes a couple minutes before she can fall asleep again and throughout the night, no dreams have occurred.