Warning Sign

Looks Can Be Deceiving

After 10 minutes of finding a dress that wasn't so expensive and something that Soo Yeon found to be decent yet elegant, she went to try it on.

"Well?" Soo Yeon asked, once she came out of the dressing room. Hoseok's mouth slightly opens and gets off from his seat.

"You look beautiful." He gulps and smiles. "It definitely suits you." 

Soo Yeon blushes and nods. "I'll stick with this dress." 

Once Hoseok paid for the dress and they left the store, he dragged her to buy shoes and get a makeover.

"Are you sure its your first time doing this for a girl?" Soo Yeon asked when they were in the car. She eyes him suspiciously.

"Of course, you don't believe me?" He asked as he drove.

"I..I do." She hesitated and looked out the window. "Where are you going? You missed the turn to my house." She said.

"My house." 

"H-huh?" There was a slight panic Soo Yeon's voice.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you. I need to get ready too you know." He grins.

"I know!" Soo Yeon blushes and bites her lip.

The car slows down as Hoseok parks in front of a spacious white house with big windows. Soo Yeon looks at the house in amazement.

"You really must be a chaebol but won't admit it." She said once she got out of the car.

"I'm not. I renovated some part of the house that's it." He said, grabbing her hand and leading her to the entrance of the house. 

Unlocking the front door, the inside of the house was very cleaned, no sign of misplaced things. The curtains were drawn and sunlight shoned through the window.

"Your house is so cleaned for someone living alone." Soo Yeon said, walking to the living room.

"I don't do much really." He said, getting a glass of water from the kitchen. He puts the glass in front of Soo Yeon on the table. "Try to make yourself at home while I change into my suit." 

Soo Yeon nods and drinks the glass of water to calm herself down. She decides to tour his house to see how big it is. 

'Its so quiet..he must've been lonely in this big house.' She thought to herself as she bit her lip.

Reaching the end of the hallway where a book shelf stood, and counting three doors, Soo Yeon suddenly hears a very faint drop of something.

'What was that?' She thought and tried to listen to that sound again even though it stopped. The door to a room opens and out comes Hoseok, wearing a very white collar sleeve and black suit pants as he puts on his tie.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, a bit surprised.

"O-oh I was checking out your book shelf. I got bored sitting so I felt like walking." She lied and smiled at him.

"Well since your here, can you fix my tie for me?" He asked.

Soo Yeon looks at how bad the tie looks and smiles. "Sure. You seem to not wear a suit much."

"I don't like to wear it but since its for the party, I have to." 

"A fancy party I must say." She says and finished fixing his tie.

"Thank you." He smiles at her and goes back to his room to put on his jacket. Soo Yeon peaks in and sees how organized and clean it is and notices the walk in closet.

"Wow you even have a walk in closet. I'm jealous." 

"Its nothing." He shrugs and closes the door behind me. "Ready to go?" 

Soo Yeon nods and he leads her out of the house and opens the car door for her. 

An hour later when they arrive at a cruise ship with people in line and bright lights around the ship, Hoseok holds out his arm and Soo Yeon takes it and leads her to the ship.

Some people she doesn't know greet Hoseok and he introduces her to them as a friend. Some people joke at him for introducing a Soo Yeon as his friend and decides to go with girlfriend.

"You'll have to get used to people calling you my girlfriend." He whispers in Soo Yeon's ear and she giggles.

"I have no choice." She shrugs. A waiter comes with glasses of wine on a large plate and she and Hoseok take one and do a cheer.

As a band plays classical music in the background, Soo Yeon leans on the rail of the ship as she looks at the night view with the glass of wine in her hand. Suddenly a girl comes and stands next to her and Soo Yeon politely smiles at her but the girl doesn't look at her.

"Be careful. I sense a bad presence that will happen to you later on." The girl said but doesn't look at Soo Yeon.

"W-what do you mean?" Soo Yeon asked, a bit intimidated by her.

"I'm only going to say this once because this is the last time I'll warn you." The girl finally turns and looks at her. Her eyes darken and Soo Yeon gulps.

"That one person..stay away from him. No, run away from him. I'm warning you because I experienced the same." She said.

"Who're you talking about? Hoseok?" 

"Just listen to me!" Now the girl grabbed Soo Yeon's shoulder. "While you can, get out of here and stay away from him." 

Soo Yeon shakes the girl's hand off her shoulder and was starting to get irritated. "Look here, I don't know you and you're suddenly warning me about something I don't know. Excuse me but I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself." Soo Yeon stalks off leaving the girl by herself. 

Soo Yeon bumps into Hoseok who was looking for her. "I was looking for you, where'd you go?"

"I was in the ladies room." She lied and tried to forget about the girl's warning.

"You spent a long time there." He said, curious.

"There was a line." She gave him a reassuring smile. Hoseok nods and takes a sip of wine.

"Would you like to stay a little longer or go home?" He asked checking the time.

"Actually I want to go home now, I'm a little tired." She said.

Hoseok leads her to the entrance of the ship and he holds her hand as they walk on the bridge. He suddenly stops on the board walk and Soo Yeon stumbles behind him.

"What's wrong? Did you forget something?" She asked.

Hoseok turns around and looks at Soo Yeon with soft eyes. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Its crazy how fast this is and we've only met for a few days. I feel stuffy if I keep this in but...maybe I like you."