Flashback

Is This Love?

Yoona's POV

I just stood there frozen in place and I heard my mom speaking through the phone "hello yoona? Are you still there honey are you okay? What happened?" I didn't realized I was still talking to her.

"yeah Mom, I'm here sorry about that. We're coming now, see you in a bit." I looked at Sehun again and he grinned at me. Ughh!!

"Okay honey see you". Then she hung up.
I walked towards Sehun and he was standing by his car "why are you the one picking me up instead of my Mom?" I asked him.

He opened the door to his car and motioned me to enter. I glared at him, but entered his car anyways. he walked to the drivers side and he gave me a smile. "I didn't have a choice, Naynay told me to pick up your Mom and Grandpa, which I already did, but your mom said that you needed to get picked up so Naynay told me to pick you up too".

"Well okay..... Thank you by the way." He looked at me "for what?" He asked "uhmm for picking up my Mom, Grandpa, and me" he smiled again, but this time wider.

'I gotta admit he looks handsome when he smiles. Uggh stop it Yoona, he's just trying to get on your good side, so he can buy the house' I thought to myself. "It's okay. I'd do anything to make Naynay happy" he said chuckling a little.

"You really love her don't you?" He nodded "yeah because she's the one whose been taking care of me and my siblings since my parents were busy with our business."

'Hmm I guess he's not that bad after all' I mumbled quietly so that he couldn't hear me. "Huh did you say anything?" He said taking his eyes away from the road, 'did he hear me oh my gosh Yoona!' I cleared my throat.

"nothing... Keep your eyes on the road please!, do you wanna die!?" He glared at me and looked back at the road ahead.

Sehun's POV

I've been driving for what seems like 20 minutes when we finally arrived at my house. I told her to wait inside, while I open the door for her.

"Thanks" She said getting out of the car. I led her to the door and was about to open it, when Naynay opened it first. "Yoona your finally here I've been waiting for you!" Naynay said engulfing Yoona in a hug. "It's nice to see you too Naynay, how have you been?" She said hugging Naynay back.

"I've been well" she said pulling away. "Come in you two, it must be freezing outside" and we went in.

Yoona's POV

We entered the house and we made our way to the living room where my mom and grandpa was sitting in the other side of the living room. The other side was occupied by Rose and a Man that looked similar to Sehun, I'm guessing it was his dad.

In the middle of the living room was Taeyeon, who was sitting next to Baekhyun and Kai. I waved at them and they all waved back.

There was an empty couch across the couch that Taeyeon, Baekhyun, and Kai was sitting in. Sehun went up to his mom and kissed her.

"Come Yoona sit next to me" Naynay said pulling me towards the couch so I sat next to her. "Sehun sit next to Yoona" Naynay told him. "Ahh... okay" He came to the couch and sat down awkwardly next to me.

After a few minutes Naynay spoke "Rose help me get the table ready so we can eat dinner" Naynay said while standing up.

"Okay Naynay I'm coming" and Rose stood up too. Before they could leave my mom spoke up "I'll help too" and they all left the room.

There was an awkward silence when Sehun's dad spoke up. "So your Yoona, my mom and wife has been talking about you a lot" he said smiling at me. I nervously nodded "oh I forgot you don't know me yet, excuse me" he cleared his throat "My name is Ben and I'm Sehun, Kai and Taeyeon's dad."

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr. Oh" I said smiling at him "oh there is no need to call me that, just call me Ben, you're also a part of our family now." He said looking at grandpa across from him.

I didn't know what he meant by that and I was about to ask when Naynay came barging in.

"Okay guys time for dinner, I hope you you guys are hungry because we cooked a lot of food" we all made our way to the dining room Naynay once again made me sit next to Sehun. 'Why do they keep doing that?' I thought.

We started to eat and everyone was quiet except for the sounds of utensils scraping across the plates, until Naynay spoke up "okay lets start talking about why we are having this dinner tonight" she looked at everyone "Yoona your Mom and Grandpa has been telling me that you've been asking a lot of questions"

I nodded at her then she continued. "I also know that Kai and Sehun are curious as to what is happening right now." They also nodded. "Okay" she said and started to talk.

Naynay's POV

~Flashback (24 years ago)
Me, Ray, Ben, Rose and a 2 year old Taeyeon were taking a stroll through the park when a guy came pointing a gun at all of us asking for all our stuff. We were about to give everything because we didn't want to get hurt and Rose was pregnant with Sehun, when a man rescued us from the guy holding the gun, after the man beat up the guy, he passed out on the floor and we called the police. The police came and they took him right away.

We wanted to say thank you to the man that saved us, but he was already gone.

That same day, Rose gave birth to Sehun and we couldn't forget about the man that saved us so we hired an investigator to find him, and he found all of the information we wanted to find.

We found out that his name was Im Matthew and he had a wife that was pregnant. We also found out that he had to leave without saying anything because he was on a rush, his dad had to be taken to the hospital. We visited him there and that was where we all met each other.

My husband wanted to repay him for what he did so he made a deal with Matthew and Samuel, but the next time we visited them, the neighbors told us that they moved, we looked for them for so long but luck wasn't on our side.

-end of flashback-

Yoona's POV

"Im sorry we didn't tell you where we were, we had to move because Matthew got diagnosed with cancer and Marie gave birth to Yoona." Grandpa said looking down.

"So what Dad used to tell me was true? He really did save someone?" Everyone in the room nodded except for me, Sehun, Kai, Taeyeon, and Baekhyun, who knew nothing of this.

Naynay then spoke up "Yes that was true and, we're all are here because we have to fulfill my late husbands wishes, but there is only two people who can fulfill that wish, and that is Yoona and Sehun"

Sehun's POV

Me and Yoona looked at each other "what does me and Yoona have to do with all this?" I asked them curiously.

"Well Are you sure you want to know now?" Naynay asked us. I looked at Yoona and she hesitantly nodded. "Well Sehun it's up to you?"

'I don't know if I want to know, I have a bad feeling about all this, but it couldn't be that bad right?' I said to myself.

"Well... Were waiting for you" Naynay said breaking my thought.

"Okay" I stated nervously. Naynay nodded "okay, do you promise me that you two will understand? This is really important." I looked at yoona and we both nodded at Naynay.

______________________________________________