Meeting Nay nay

Is This Love?

Sehun's POV

"You! What are you doing here!" We both yelled at the same time.

And she looked at me and glared, I just gave her my poker face to let her see I wasn't affected. And then Taeyeon and Beakhyun came running from the kitchen. "Omg yoona! Are you okay? Whose at the door?" I heard my sister say behind yoona. And she stepped to the side To let Taeyeon see.

When my sister saw me she smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back. "Sehun! You made it, its been a long time since we've seen each other" we both pulled away from the hug, I saw Baekhyun standing next to my sister and i shook His hands, saying our "hello's".

Then my sister let me come in And then told me she she has go back to the kitchen to finish cooking and dragged Baekhyun with her, I sat down while yoona is still frozen by the door. Looking confused at what just happened.

I spoke up "Ms. Im why are you still standing there?" she immediately snapped back to reality and walked to the other couch across from me.

"So what are you doing here Mr. Oh? And how do you know Taeyeon?" She looked confused.

Yoona's POV

I was so confused when Taeyeon hugged him. "Did they know each other?" I asked myself. I didnt know I was still by the door until he spoke up "Ms. Im why are you still standing there?" and I snapped back to reality and walked to the couch across from his.

"So what are you doing here Mr. Oh? And how do you know Taeyeon?" I asked him looking confused.

He then looked at me and said "no need to be formal. You can call me sehun" i smiled at him and nodded "ok sehun, answer my question" he gave me a nod "im here because Taeyeon is my sister and she invited me here for dinner" i widened my eyes when he said sister and he laughed at my reaction. And I glared at him.

When I was about to talk back to him Taeyeon came inside the living room and she looked at us curiously "sorry yoona I had to finish cooking." She said as she felt the awkward atmosphere "So.... Uhm yoona this is my brother Oh Sehun. And Sehun this is Yoona" we both said "we know each other" she looked shocked at what we said "how?" She looked at the then to sehun.

"Uhm he's the one who wants to buy our house to build a hotel." I answered her question and she looked at me then to Sehun. When he was about to speak and say something, the door-bell rang and Taeyeon stood up and open the door. when i looked at who it was, I saw a lady in her mid 40's and another lady who looks like shes in her 70's. Sehun the stood up and went to hug the two ladies and they came to sit down.

When they notice me sitting down Taeyeon came to introduce me to them. "Nay nay (nai nai) and mom this is my friend yoona" "yoona this is my grandma Renay we call her nay nay( nai nai) and this is my mom.

I stood up and said hello and was about to shake their hands when their grandma came and hugged me. "Oh! Your so beautiful, nice to meet you yoona." She said pulling away from the hug. I smiled at her "nice to meet you too grandma Renay". "you can call me nay nay, like everyone else does and you can call her rose" she said pointing at sehun's mom and she smiled at me nodding her head "well nice to meet you nay nay and rose" just the baekhyun came and hugged nay nay and rose. "Ok dinner is ready".

we made our way to the kitchen/dining room. The table arrangement was that i was sitting next to sehun, across us was taeyeon and baekhyun. And the ends of the table was occupied by nay nay who was sitting at my left and rose who was sitting at the other end of the table next to sehun. We ate quietly until nay nay asked me a question.

"So yoona how old are you?" I looked at her surprised "I'm 21 nay nay" i said as i give her a smile "oh same age as my sehunnie" she looked at Sehun and then to me smiling widely. "Yoona i don't mean to be curious but do you have a boyfriend?" Nay nay asked me and everyone in the table was quiet, before i could answer her my phone rang "excuse me" i said to everyone and stood up to answer the call.

i looked at it and i saw it was from my mom so I immediately answered it "hello? Mom is everything ok?" I asked worried "yoona where are you? You need to come to the hospital your grandpa fainted" "what!? Okay I'm coming, I'll be there in 20 minutes" and i hung up.

I went to the kitchen and told them that i needed to go since my grandpa fainted and was taken to the hospital and they said it was okay and that i could go, as i was about to leave i hear nay nay say "Sehun take her to the hospital it will be hard to find a taxi since it's night time you wouldn't want a lady to go anywhere alone at night" she told Sehun. I looked at them and stood up not wanting sehun to drop me off "Goodbye every one, thank you for the dinner." I said getting up from my chair.

As i was exiting the house Sehun came and pulled my wrist and turned me around "I'm going to drop you off at the hospital" he said looking at me straight in the eye "what!? Why? It's okay i can wait for the taxi" he looked at me "there wont be any taxi's around and plus i really don't have choice" he said pointing at nay nay, she gave me a nod signalling me to say yes. I couldn't say no so instead i said "okay fine".

We made it to the car and he opened the car door for me. "Thank you" i told him as he was entering the car. "Just so you know i still won't sell my house just because you're doing this" he looked at me "it was not my intention, i just had to do this because of nay nay" he smiled at me and drove off.

It was a quiet ride to the hospital, when we arrived he told me to wait and and opened the door for me again. "Thank you mr. Oh" and i gave him a smile and he nodded. I made my way inside the hospital and i asked the receptionist what room my grandpa was at. "Your grandpa is in room 309" she said with a smile and i thanked her.