Grandpas wishes?

Is This Love?

Sehun's POV (after they left the hospital)

When we got out of Yoona's grandpas room. We walked silently to the car. And i drove us home. "Sehunnie can't you go faster, I need to tell your parents something important." Naynay said from the back seat. "I can't Naynay were stuck in traffic" looking at the rearview mirror I saw her pout.

After driving for about 30 minutes we got to our house and practically grandma ran to mom and dads room. Me and Kai wanted to know what they were talking about so we followed her.

When she got there my mom and dad were sleping peacefully hugging each other while asleep. Then grandma jumped on the bed and woke up mom and dad. My mom yelled while My dad fell off the bed. Me and Kai stood there laughing our asses off, gotta love Naynay hahaha.

When my mom realized that it was only Naynay she got out of the bed and helped dad stand up and made him sit on top of the bed. She then looked at nay nay "Naynay why would you do that!? you almost gave us a heart attack" she said giving water to dad and then looked at Naynay.

"Rose you won't believe who I met at the hospital today" my grandma said practically jumping. Then my dad spoke up "who is it mom?"

"Well when Sehun (she pointed at me) took me to my doctors appointment we met Yoona there." My dad looked confused " wait whose Yoona?" Then my mom explained who she was "honey she's the girl who doesn't want to sell her house for the hotel you wanted to build. We met her at Taeyeon's dinner party, apparently they are friends. Shes really polite and very pretty."

Nay nay nodded "that's not all, you know how we've been trying to find Sam and Marie?" My mom nodded at naynay's question "well when we were done with my appointment with Dr. Smith we were about to go outside when Sehun saw Yoona talking to another Doctor. We talked for a while when I had the idea of wanting to meet her family so she agreed since she already met our family, well except Ben any ways. Then when we got to her grandpas room. She introduced me and Kai only because they already know Sehun. So when yoona told us her grandpa and moms name I was so shocked." Naynay said jumping up and down again.

"Rose, Ben I found Sam and Marie after looking for them for so long! We can finally fulfill my late husbands wishes. And thats not all thats shocking, you know how Marie was pregnant with a baby girl and you Rose (she said pointing at mom) was pregnant with Sehun. Guess who the baby girl is?" She looked at mom and dad with excitement in her eyes.

My Mom and Dad exchanged glances and then mom answered "I don't know Naynay who?" naynay once again jumped but this time towards me and she gave me the tightest hug I've ever received in my whole life.

"Naynay I think you should let Sehun go or else he will die soon" Kai told naynay and she then let go of me "oh I'm so sorry Sehunnie im just so happy" I took a big breath "its okay naynay. So who was the baby girl you were talking about?" Nay nay turned back to mom and dad.

"The baby girl is Yoona can you believe it Rose! the baby girl is Yoona!" Dad stood up and went to naynay "Mom did you really find uncle Sam and Marie!?"

"Yes Ben I really found them they are coming to dinner once he gets out of the hospital. I gave Marie my number and told her to call me when Sam gets out. They said that he will probably be out in about a week time"

"That's why Yoona had to leave early from Taeyeon's dinner party, she said that her grandfather fainted. Was that uncle Sam she was talking about? Is he okay?" My mom stood up and came next to naynay.

"Yes that was Sam he's okay now though, the doctor said that he needed to rest so they could monitor his health for a few days."

My parents nodded and grandma told them that, that was all she wanted to tell them. We gave my mom
A kiss and came out of their room. Then naynay gave me and Kai a kiss on the cheek and said goodnight.

Kai followed me to my room and sat down on my bed "bro what do you think grandpa wanted to do before he died" I shrugged "I don't really know Kai but I have a feeling it has something to do with either me or you and what does Yoona have to do with this?" Kai stood up "I don't know bro but we'll find out tomorrow" he said and left my room

I couldn't sleep that night because I really had a bad feeling about this whole thing.

A whole week passed and all I did was work, sleep, eat, and then work again. When i got home the whole family was together at the living room and naynay seem to be talking to someone. I went up to them and sat down next to her.

"Thats good news Marie.... Okay just come tomorrow so Sam can rest.... Okay see you tomorrow." Naynay said smiling and then hung up the phone. "Okay guys they are coming tomorrow so me and Rose will be cooking dinner. Is that okay?" everyone in the room nodded and left the room except for Me,Kai and Naynay. when I was about to stand up, naynay pulled me down "sehun can you please do me a favor?" I nodded at her

"can you please pick up Marie and her family so they don't need to drive here, they will only get more tired" I didn't have that much work because I finished most of my work since that's all I've been doing all week. "Okay nay nay I will, but what time do I pick them up because i still have to go to the office, I have a meeting "

"I think 5:00 pm is okay." I nodded and stood up to go my room.

~the next day

I woke up and got ready for work, i wore my usual work clothes which was slacks, dress shoes, a white dress shirt with a tie and my black blazer.

I went downstairs to find everybody already eating breakfast. I kissed my mom and Naynay and sat down next to Kai. "Sehunnie don't forget to pick up marie and her family later on okay?"

"Yes Naynay, I know I'll pick them up after work since I finish early today. I got to go now bye see you guys later."

I went outside and walked to my car. I drove to the company and went straight into my office to start working. I got so caught up with my work that I only stopped working when my phone rang.

"Hello this is Oh Sehun how may I help you?" I said as I put my pen down. "Sehunnie! Aren't you gonna pick up Marie, Sam, and Yoona?" I looked at the clock on the wall and mentally cursed at myself.

"Oh Naynay im about to leave now. Sorry, i was busy and i forgot to watch the time." I heard her sigh on the other line "oh Sehunnie all you do is work, but it's okay. You better get going now, I already told marie that your gonna pick them up. But she said that Yoona still has classes so just drop them off at our house and you will have to pick Yoona up at her school after."

"Okay Naynay I will, I'm leaving the office now. Bye see you at home." I said and hung up the phone. I drove to Yoona's house and rang the doorbell. Marie opened the door

"Hello Sehun we're ready, just let me get my dad, you can come in" I smiled at her "I'm so sorry that I'm late Mrs. Im I was busy at work."

I went in and closed the door. I stood by the door awkwardly until Marie came back "oh my gosh Sehun were you standing there the whole time?" I nooded at her awkwardly while scratching my nape.

"Honey you could've just sat down, you're welcome here anytime now that everything will change." I looked at her confused.

'Everything will change?' I was about to ask her what she meant by that when Yoona's grandpa came into the living room.

"Hi Sehun sorry to keep you waiting I had to go to the bathroom." I smiled at him "it's okay Mr. Im I don't really mind at all" he smiled back "please call me grandpa since you're practically a part of this family now." I tilted my head to the side "Huh?" I asked him.

"Well I guess you and Yoona will find out everything tonight. are you ready?" I nodded and walked to the door.

'what does Yoona have to do with all this?' I said to myself as I led them to the car and opened the door for Marie and Grandpa Sam.

"I guess naynay told you about me dropping you off at the house first and then I can pick up Yoona after." I said to break the silence in the car. "Yes thank you again Sehun, not only for picking us up but also picking up Yoona."

I smiled at Marie "it's okay really. I just want Naynay to be happy, you should've seen my parent's face when Naynay told them they found you guys. It was so nice seeing her so happy." I looked at the rearview mirror since they sat in the back and I saw them smiling at each other.

"How are your parents by the way?" Marie asked me. "Oh they are great, but dad is always working. Ever since my grandpa passed away he's been trying to run the company since then"

"Oh im so sorry, we didn't know... Ray (he is Naynay's husband) was a good guy" grandpa sam spoke up sounding sad. After he said those words, it was quiet the whole ride to my house. When we got there, I opened the door for them to get out and led them towards the door. I opened the door with my keys and led them once again to the living room where I told them to sit down and wait while I went to get Naynay and Mom.

I went to the kitchen and that was where I saw them "Naynay, mom they're at the living- " before I could finish mom and Naynay ran to the living room.

I walked back to the living room and found them hugging each other crying. I cleared my throat and they stopped and looked at me "well I gotta go and pick up Yoona." They kept staring at me and they all nodded then went back to hugging and crying.

When I got to the university, the students were already exiting the school. I waited outside for about 10 minutes when I saw her yelling at her phone. it was kinda amusing watching her. then I heard her "so whose gonna pick me up?" She yelled through her phone. Thats when I decided to speak up "I am" she turned around and stood there, shock written all over her face. I just gave her a smirk.

_____________________________________________
Questions about this chapter:

What do you think Sehun's grandpa wanted before he died?