A blast from the past

Is This Love?
Yoona's POV
When Yuri suddenly left, I turned to Kai and looked at him while tilting my head to the side. He then turned around and walked back to the living room where they were all seated. I made my way there and sat down next to my mom.

 

"So, why are you guys here?" I asked them, taking a look around to see everyone looking at me. "Yoona, we have to attend another dinner party at Naynay's house because she has to tell us something.... important" my mom said while looking at Kai for approval, and he nodded.

 

"Yeah Naynay told us to come here, Naynay said that she feels that everyone should know because she considers you guys as family" Kai explained to all of us.
"Okay we'll go, since it's Naynay were talking about. Even if we say no, we all won't have a choice, but go anyways." I told them and they all nodded and agreed.
After I said that it was all quiet, until i remembered Yuri "Uhmm Kai? Could I speak to you for a moment? He looked at me and nooded his head.
I stood up and made my way towards the kitchen. I looked back to see if he was following me, but when in looked back there he was with Sehun next to him.
I sat down in the dining room and two of them sat down across me. "Uhmm Kai, Why is he here?" I asked while pointing at Kai.
"Because I know what you want to know about what happened earlier and he knows everything" I sighed and nodded my head.
"Okay, like you said you already know what I'm about ask so, how do you know Yuri and why did she leave in such a hurry" i ask him curiously.

 

Kai's POV
"Okay but first things first, I met Yuri when we were in high school which was 3 years ago, she was the nerd and I hung out with the popular crowd. One day my friends decided to make a bet with me and I had to make Yuri fall in love with me and then dump her. I was stupid back then and I agreed to do the bet. I asked her to go on a date with me, which shocked not only her, but everyone in the whole school.

 

she denied me and it was the first time I've ever got rejected. I thought about it and I decided that i have to do this bet no matter what I have to do, since I had a huge pride, I didn't like how she just rejected me, so i kept pestering her and she finally said yes, probably because I kept irritating her.
We went on a few dates and we were together for about six monts and before i knew it I started to fall for her, she was different from all the girls I've gone out with, she was caring, nice and smart, simply perfect

 

but one day i decided to tell my friends that I didn't want to go through with the bet because I'm starting to fall in love with her, but she heard me and found out about the bet when she came to visit me in my class and she ran before i could explain everything.
I tried to go after her and tell her that I really do love her, but when i got to her house the next day their maid told me that they moved, I tried asking her where she went, but she wont tell me so, I asked Sehun to help me look for her, but we couldn't find her.
I understand why she left because i hurt her, but she should know that i did love her. After looking for so long, I finally gave up." I felt broken again because it was all coming back to me, all the things that happened and how I hurt the person I loved.

 

I continued "that is why I'm like this, that is why I always go clubbing and getting drunk, that is why i never take any girl seriously, it's because i know that they can never be Yuri"
"I really messed up, I don't know how i can make it up to her."

 

Yoona's POV
"Hmmm at least you know what you did was wrong, and you realized that you loved her." I looked at Kai and he gave me a small smile
"Yeah that is why I need to talk to her and can you do me a favor Yoona?" Kai suddenly asked me
"Sure, what is it?" I asked him and his face lit up. "Can you talk to her and ask her if she would like to have lunch with me, so we can talk about it. Please Yoona I really need your help, I wanna fix everything between me and her" he pleaded
I sighed "okay okay, but I can't force her if she doesn't want to go, ill talk to her later" Kai smiled at me.

 

"Thank you, Yoona you don't know how much this means to me." Kai said coming over to hug me.
"Yeah no problem, Yuri's my best friend and i want to help her, i know she still loves you too because her face showed it earlier" i said hugging him back.
"Okay we have to go now, we still have to go to a meeting" Sehun said standing up.
Kai and me let go and i said good-bye to them as i led them to the door. Now i just have to talk to Yuri about what happened.